PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure that Rachel said in the past that this organisation was helping the boys, and also the lie that they can't drink around the boys either. She's now accusing Waynbo of being an alcoholic?
IMG_8811.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The funny thing is, even with all these slight deflections. I'm still thinking mostly about her company accounting 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm sure that Rachel said in the past that this organisation was helping the boys, and also the lie that they can't drink around the boys either. She's now accusing Waynbo of being an alcoholic?
View attachment 2129196

Seven years for Betsy which would be August 2011 at the earliest if she left just as B turned 7.

Bbut on ex-J’s social media there’s photos of B & T in Nov 2011. How did Ranz Bitchin’ Hambleton manage to fit in her piss and needle filled flat/refuge/bullshit journey in the three months (at most) gap between fleeing her “perpetrator” and latching on to her next victim?

I suggest, m’lud, that she’s full of tit, can’t count and forgets her own fairy tales. No more questions, the defence rests.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Oh she did she mention the boys mum this time? Or do you think someone has managed to silence her on that ?

Reactions: 5
Christ on a bike. What a complete weirdo Nikki sounds. I'm embarrassed for her. Talk about being desperate for a few crumbs from Rachel's table. Cringe.
🙈

Reactions: 30
Nikki is still at it 😂😂
Did you get screen shots? Looks like it’s been deleted now so I missed it all 🤦🏽‍♀️

bet nikki has had a raging voice note from R 😂😂

Im also wondering how the WhatsApp group is going, hearing about Nikki reminded me of it 😁

Reactions: 14
Trying to catch up so may be waffling 💩 or repeating someone but I wonder if Bekind is on the books and getting paid to be away “creating content” would be another tax dodge for her

Reactions: 9
Nikki FFS you’re giving us Trolls palpations.
HAVE YOU READ THE WIKI?
God forbid you actually are a genuine Hun 🙄🤯

Reactions: 12
Why does fish flaps talk to Wilby in such a weird monotone way.

Do. You. Like. It?
What. Do. You. Think?
Is. It?

6 bleeping kids and can’t interact with any of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Wobble off to the toilet by himself again. It's not "horrendous" you rancid woman, but you are for not being there to support him when he's trying so hard to be independent with his toileting. Who has that little awareness of their 3 year old that they can go off and do that by themselves? Especially as he'd done it before. I feel so so sad for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Did you get screen shots? Looks like it’s been deleted now so I missed it all 🤦🏽‍♀️

bet nikki has had a raging voice note from R 😂😂

Im also wondering how the WhatsApp group is going, hearing about Nikki reminded me of it 😁
I didn’t I’m afraid and yes it seems to have gone. The other comment about her “cute bump” is still there though

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.