PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is pants when someone assumes that a woman is pregnant, for me it’s the fact Nikki just picked on 1 comment when there was 2 about a bump.

Reactions: 16
Agree, it wasn't the best comment for someone to make and was pretty thoughtless. However, the aggression from the hun just tells us everything we need to know about the type of person R has following her.

Reactions: 22
Watching the clip of her chatting to the guy about alcoholism being taboo and then when he says imagine the child coming down to a smashed TV and mum is making breakfast acting normal but you know dad was beating her last night, R looks down and does this weird smirk, something so weird about her attraction with trauma.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Patreon stories in coming soon
“Huns stop picking on each other the trolls are loving it “
She's definitely fucked herself over being "mates" with Nikki. Nikki is going to be annoying all the "regular huns" who step out of line and Rach won't be able to say anything to her as she's so powerful with the Patrecon huns. Oh what have you created Rancid!!

Reactions: 20
Over the years I’ve been asked if I was pregnant, which was extra hard given my infertility issues. No matter what size I was, my endo tummy presented (still does) as a rock hard pregnant tummy for 2 weeks each month. I’ve berated myself, been frustrated with my body but never have I thought to be angry with someone else or call them a ‘d!ck’ because I knew it didn’t come from a place of malice. The sad thing here is Queen N is using language that R would use in order to impress her. A lot of her huns mirror her language to get her attention ‘tiny turds’, lots of swearing etc. R sits back and enjoys the fall out as it makes her look better when someone else is being a horrible and angry commenter. I like some of the other comments to N pulling her up but it’s a shame they seem to believe that R wouldn’t want this and that her motto is ‘be kind’. I don’t think I see any kindness from R when she is gleefully rubbing her hands together describing all the dreadful things she is going to do to ‘chrolls’ (read: someone who pulls her up or challenges her questionable behaviours), or throws most of her family or friends under the bus, publicly, or shares private and intimate information about her non consenting children for paying strangers. Be kind…definitely a memo she missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hear that Rach we are all just “speaking up” and voicing our opinions here.
See, this is what pisses me off. Pot kettle black!
Its ok for them to say what they have to say, but everyone else has to shut the duck up!
Nikki needs to get out more!
---
Over the years I’ve been asked if I was pregnant, which was extra hard given my infertility issues. No matter what size I was, my endo tummy presented (still does) as a rock hard pregnant tummy for 2 weeks each month. I’ve berated myself, been frustrated with my body but never have I thought to be angry with someone else or call them a ‘d!ck’ because I knew it didn’t come from a place of malice. The sad thing here is Queen N is using language that R would use in order to impress her. A lot of her huns mirror her language to get her attention ‘tiny turds’, lots of swearing etc. R sits back and enjoys the fall out as it makes her look better when someone else is being a horrible and angry commenter. I like some of the other comments to N pulling her up but it’s a shame they seem to believe that R wouldn’t want this and that her motto is ‘be kind’. I don’t think I see any kindness from R when she is gleefully rubbing her hands together describing all the dreadful things she is going to do to ‘chrolls’ (read: someone who pulls her up or challenges her questionable behaviours), or throws most of her family or friends under the bus, publicly, or shares private and intimate information about her non consenting children for paying strangers. Be kind…definitely a memo she missed.
I agree. Its only bekind in Rs head when its defending herself, duck everyone else. These huns don't realise that other huns (amd R) wouldn't hesitate to turn on them given the opportunity and that comment last night proved it with nikki.

I too used to get quite sensitive about my fertility. I was told from a young age I wouldn't be able to have children, it took me 6 years to get my first child and then everyone was pestering me asking me when I was having a second (I knew I probably would never have more than 1) or people were saying "don't you want a girl next ect" it then took me another 7 years to get my second child. I still get comments now and people are oblivious to the fact I struggle to conceive and I'm extremely lucky to have 2 children in the first place. Again, I dont think I will ever have a 3rd but alot of people don't think before they speak. Yes I have a little moan about these people behind closed doors and get upset if it comes from someone close to me, but I would never have a go at them and give them abuse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
See, this is what pisses me off. Pot kettle black!
Its ok for them to say what they have to say, but everyone else has to shut the duck up!
Nikki needs to get out more!
At least we aren't commenting on her insta! If we speculate on here she's pregnant she doesn't have to see it (unless she comes looking that is!).

Reactions: 16
Has wee yts alans Xbox broke ?? He is churning out the ideas for reels like he has overdosed on dib dabs …. Reels of taking their dugs for a walk ?? What next ?? Joyce showing everyone how to sew a button on ???

• Haha
Reactions: 31
very early thread suggestion

PTWM #177 - "as a grown up i can speak up on my opinions" - Nikki Louise. Queen of the whatsapp minions and their contradictions.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
There should be an unspoken rule over these kid floggers that unless they actually say they are pregnant, they are not pregnant. Not because it's insulting to think, especially in Rachael's case as her womb is her personality. It's just so boring.

Women are more than their reproductive abilities. Pass it on 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's definitely fucked herself over being "mates" with Nikki. Nikki is going to be annoying all the "regular huns" who step out of line and Rach won't be able to say anything to her as she's so powerful with the Patrecon huns. Oh what have you created Rancid!!
Nikki is not powerful with the patreon huns! Unless things have really taken a big turn since I left, Nikki is really not liked in there at all but is in charge so no one challenges her. She’s only in charge coz she made the group, no one appointed her. If they could, and still keep their group, I bet 90% would kick her out! She’s overbearing and obnoxious.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nikki is not powerful with the patreon huns! Unless things have really taken a big turn since I left, Nikki is really not liked in there at all but is in charge so no one challenges her. She’s only in charge coz she made the group, no one appointed her. If they could, and still keep their group, I bet 90% would kick her out! She’s overbearing and obnoxious.
i love that her FM page is called nikki stinks.

Yes nikki. Your attitude does.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
troulble is by what shes done is shes made it into a bigger thing. someone could have descretly told the lady why itmight not be best to comment like this. lots of woman do it. we have been conditioned to our whole lives.either to link it to baby weight or to link it to weight weight. when really it shouldnt matter. but the fact its so huge an issue. because hhhh we are either suggesting she looks pregnant which means weight gain!? and?
the only reasonable reason is because there are LOTS of things we dont no or see behind someone ferticlity journeys so its hugely insensitve to go into on a public domanin both for the person your asking and for those reading.
but for the reason nikki gave of weight gain and haveing a tum related...well she has perpetuated and made that an issue when she could have put a stop to that straight away. with a simply comment of no she just had a body,it changed,some of us have tummies. it shouldnt be the insult or insuation it was.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.