PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say that's a bit of a dick move but then i remembered as a grown up you can speak up on your opinions
I wouldn’t normally make such a dick move, but Nikki is a head so I thought it was very apt!

(Are you guys picking up on the very subtle hints that I’m not really a Nikki fan here 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i love that her FM page is called nikki stinks.

Yes nikki. Your attitude does.
Oh God bless her, I feel bad after seeing that. She just looks like yet another impressionable young woman that has been taken in by Rachael. I couldn't live with myself even taking a fiver of her. Rachael's such a massive twit. 😑

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t normally make such a dick move, but Nikki is a head so I thought it was very apt!

(Are you guys picking up on the very subtle hints that I’m not really a Nikki fan here 😂😂😂)
was it nikki thats married to parsnip fingers derek?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See, this is what pisses me off. Pot kettle black!
Its ok for them to say what they have to say, but everyone else has to shut the duck up!
Nikki needs to get out more!
---

I agree. Its only bekind in Rs head when its defending herself, duck everyone else. These huns don't realise that other huns (amd R) wouldn't hesitate to turn on them given the opportunity and that comment last night proved it with nikki.

I too used to get quite sensitive about my fertility. I was told from a young age I wouldn't be able to have children, it took me 6 years to get my first child and then everyone was pestering me asking me when I was having a second (I knew I probably would never have more than 1) or people were saying "don't you want a girl next ect" it then took me another 7 years to get my second child. I still get comments now and people are oblivious to the fact I struggle to conceive and I'm extremely lucky to have 2 children in the first place. Again, I dont think I will ever have a 3rd but alot of people don't think before they speak. Yes I have a little moan about these people behind closed doors and get upset if it comes from someone close to me, but I would never have a go at them and give them abuse.
im sorry for your struggles.
we are still in some pockets struggling with that little old sexist thought process of "oooh your a woman so when the baby comeing" or as soon as you partner up when is the child coming?
we are still far to stuck in the woman being the at home baby making machine. life has changed.
the way we get woman the power and voice back, the way we allow woman to go a different way is by "kindly" telling people how these comments are both not ok and not relevant to some woman.
how many times do we still see grnadma saying "so whens my grandchild coming"
its how life has been for soooo many years.
but this woman having a go over it just perpetuates it.and makes it something woman fight over. youd think someone like rahcel who been through all she has,the traaaauma.would want to have a discussion over it.the gender roles still going on,the patriachy and all that. but no.lets just let it be seen as a bitchy woman pile on.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No that was a different one. She was actually nice, most of them were. If Nikki wasn’t ruling I think it could have been a nice group in all honesty.
I do think R has made a mistake 8n befriending nikki. She seems quite chaotic and all over the place and abit desperate.
And maybe a little too "hun" 🤣 quite stalker-ish and obsessive.
Thats how shes come across anyway, and I'm not even on patreon or take much notice lol. I mean, she set up a fan club for R, she buys all her crap, she defends her at every opportunity, she seems to live on the internet, she rushes to meet her in person. Its all abit crazy.
R bangs on about how how "trolls" can be dangerous..she wants to look closer to her inner circle. Just because they are nice to you, doesn't make them safe 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 28
I do think R has made a mistake 8n befriending nikki. She seems quite chaotic and all over the place and abit desperate.
Thats how shes come across anyway, and I'm not even on patreon or take much notice lol. I mean, she set up a fan club for R, she buys all her crap, she defends her at every opportunity, she seems to live on the internet, she rushes to meet her in person. Its all abit crazy.
R bangs on about how how "trolls" can be dangerous..she wants to look closer to her inner circle. Just because they are nice to you, doesn't make them safe 🤷‍♀️
To be fair, "chaotic, desperate and all over the place" is the usual template for the waifs and strays that Ratchet likes to take in and exploit (and is easier to brand as toxic when it all goes tits up, as it inevitably will).

Reactions: 25
Nikki is not powerful with the patreon huns! Unless things have really taken a big turn since I left, Nikki is really not liked in there at all but is in charge so no one challenges her. She’s only in charge coz she made the group, no one appointed her. If they could, and still keep their group, I bet 90% would kick her out! She’s overbearing and obnoxious.
Ah OK, I thought she was some sort of Queen Hun.

Reactions: 2
To be fair, "chaotic, desperate and all over the place" is the usual template for the waifs and strays that Ratchet likes to take in and exploit (and is easier to brand as toxic when it all goes tits up, as it inevitably will).
Interestingly that's how I'd describe her company accounts. They are hanging around in my head like a bad smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nah Nikki seems chill 😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you know what..the only time I find her remotely entertaining is when she has a crackpot among her circle or when we get one come over here and when josh is off on one on his pissed up troll hunt 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hear that Rach we are all just “speaking up” and voicing our opinions here.
do you know what is heartbreaking Nikki hun?
Hearing a 3 year old wondering around alone thinking his family have gone and no one going to comfort him. Being treated as an inconvenience every single day and left alone for god knows how long to entertain yourself. Your mum literally saying she misses the days when you wasn’t her
Having a 13 year olds private life splashed about so she then gets bullied and when she’s upset about it she gets laughed at
Taking two young boys away from their mum and completely excluding them from her
Watching an innocent children have their entire lives broadcasted knowing that this will affect them for the rest of their lives
A 16 year old desperate for his fathers attention just pushed away

I could go on and on chick but as you have such double standards and cannot see the irony in your comments it would be a pointless exercise. I can see why you want to be buds with Rach. You’re two peas in an awful pods (fyi that isn’t a compliment!)

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Tat shop open "by appointment only"! Who's going to make an appointment to look around a place like that?

Also she's obviously got reminded about marking rebel as an ad 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tat shop open "by appointment only"! Who's going to make an appointment to look around a place like that?

Have to email Jo to make an appointment but she's too busy staying up all night sending emails to America😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Wtf... what shop only opens by appointment only, especially a shop like that 🤯
In other words, we can't be bothered to sit there for normal opening hours so just ring up and someone will run round and open up for u while your stood at the door waiting 🤦‍♀️
Great business sense that it!

Reactions: 36

She soon got bored of that little venture didn’t she? What’s up Ratshit, playing shops not bring the adoration you thought it would?

Reactions: 29
Wtf... what shop only opens by appointment only, especially a shop like that 🤯
In other words, we can't be bothered to sit there for normal opening hours so just ring up and someone will run round and open up for u while your stood at the door waiting 🤦‍♀️
Great business sense that it!
Or she can't afford to pay anyone to sit there all day with barely any customers coming in 🤷 I'm sure all the local Tattlers confirmed that it was in a tit location where there'd be no passing trade, so it wasn't a good place to have a shop like that.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.