PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikki's a sad little twit. Pass it on. Who is looking after her kids while shes being horrible to people on the internet?? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Crikey, Nikki really thinks she's Flounder Face's personal little guard dog doesn't she?! Yet rancid lips Rachit thinks the followers on Patrecon/private insta are lush and we're the nasty trolls? I'd be considering getting a restraining order on Nikki!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly. duck off. The silly cow sits week in week out talking about ovulation and her sex schedule with Lurch, but see's her arse if people speculate that she might be pregnant?

Take note Nikki, you are making yourself look like a brain dead fool. Go sort your head out and think yourself lucky we stick to commenting on here 🙄.

3EC073EA-7AF0-4A9B-BF29-53840BB43D10.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
so nikki ....please do tell us how voicing our opinions on here (as grown up women) is any different to the comments you have made?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Nikki's a sad little twit. Pass it on. Who is looking after her kids while shes being horrible to people on the internet?? 😂😂
I have a funny feeling she’s teamed up with old Elmo on her latest project… seems like something she would busy herself with and she’s been notably absent on lives.
She is obsessed, like scarily obsessed. I bet she’s travelling to the event on Friday. She was at the last one.

Reactions: 14
Nikki is “thinking worse things”. So openly stating on social media that she wants to abuse someone. Very apt for the follower of a DV campaigner……
Jesus, imagine getting that worked up over a strangers comment on another strangers post 🤦‍♀️ get a bleeping life

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Honestly. duck off. The silly cow sits week in week out talking about ovulation and her sex schedule with Lurch, but see's her arse if people speculate that she might be pregnant?

Take note Nikki, you are making yourself look like a brain dead fool. Go sort your head out and think yourself lucky we stick to commenting on here 🙄.

View attachment 2128996
A grown up you say.? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a brilliant display of Top Trumps style offence by association. Saint Paignton sees perceived slights against her besties (Hinch and Greedy, and make no mistake, they are legit, lush besties for life.) Nikki, who is clearly one of the most level-headed and rational individuals walking the planet, then takes up the offence mantle on behalf of her leader. It’s beautifully symmetrical. It’s a self-perpetuating cycle of tongue meets anus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.