PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The saying all the gear but no idea is epitomised by that pair of imbeciles.
It doesn’t matter how much money they have, what they spend it on, it’s all just one big failure, because they are uneducated crass talentless failures themselves. They have no style or class and it shows in everything they do.
They purchase expensive cookware yet can’t cook even basic meals, the latest being cottage pie.
They spend an absolute fortune on clothing yet they both look like a pair of idiot chavs with absolutely no style whatsoever. He’s a cross between Kevin & Perry and Roy Cropper, she’s a mix of Su Pollard and Vicky Pollard.
She pays a fortune for Invisalign yet ends up with Shergar teeth.
She drives to Bath for a £250 haircut and looks like Ivy “black roots” Brennan
Expensive make up but ends up looking like Aunt Sally ( arrrrh my tattle profile is insulted at the comparison 😂)
Massive interior redecoration on house yet it looks like some tacky pub chain refurb
Domestic Abuse saviour yet she’s an abuser herself
The list is endless…
And we are apparently jealous of that? Deluded the pair of them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
The child that was living in the garden shed with no toilet facilities (if it’s true and not just a drink that was left to go off in the sun for months) probably the 13yo boy that was staying in there earlier this year.
The drink that comes in that bottle is blue.

Reactions: 7
A bag of Oreo’s for Wibys breakfast whilst his mother is busy putting on a full face of makeup and ‘styling’ her hair 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
A bag of Oreo’s for Wibys breakfast whilst his mother is busy putting on a full face of makeup and ‘styling’ her hair 😳
She must’ve been gutted when he lifted one up to his mouth as she’d managed to keep them out of shot until then.

Two parents in the house with ni actual jobs and the lazy cunts still can’t manage to get the poor kid a half decent breakfast.
---
Yes dodgy lip filler. The likeness is uncanny 😂
I would say Ivy has the edge in the hair, make-up and fashion stakes though.

Reactions: 16
Yum yum yum. A bowl of greasy fat and a tit ton of salt. Good job Wobble won't be eating that. I imagine there's less tit in his daily bag of haribo and full sized Sara Lee gateaux 😬😆
Oh and Josh's patronising little comment about her checking her 'flow chart' made me want to dunk his smug little head in that 'gravy'. Smug twit 😠
Screenshot_20230426_130311_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Yum yum yum. A bowl of greasy fat and a tit ton of salt. Good job Wobble won't be eating that. I imagine there's less tit in his daily bag of haribo and full sized Sara Lee gateaux 😬😆
Oh and Josh's patronising little comment about her checking her 'flow chart' made me want to dunk his smug little head in that 'gravy'. Smug twit 😠
View attachment 2128727
Looks like something from a sewage plant

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2128727
Silly billy forgot to drain the oil off. It’s almost like she never cooks…. Oh wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it me or was that the weirdest and most complicated way to make a cottage pie? Pretty sure I've never made gravy that splashes and sloshes as much as that did.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Good god, I had not seen the cottage pie reel, nothing could have prepared me for that picture 😂 somebody get the ‘everybody so creative’ lady from TikTok onto it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this crazy hun Nikki?

ETA - It is crazy hun Nikki. How bloody rude. The little scruff bag 😑😑.

D47894CE-2ABF-452A-8440-9BB5BC9BEC19.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
even though she said the other week that no one had been in her room since she left. Hasn't she been gone since February?
didn’t R claim, B locked the door and took key with her on holiday, at some point

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.