PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random one….Going back to her Tesco shop and her upcoming meals… Am I the only one who thinks pork loin steaks with chips and beans is weird?? And cooking the pork steaks in the air fryer??

Reactions: 15
Just got two things to add after yesterdays, erm, content?

Garlic? In a cottage pie? 🤔

And as disgusting as the wee in a bottle is, what do they expect when they stick her out in a shed with no toilet facilities? If I needed to go in the middle of the night and it’s pissing down with rain I’d be pissing in a pot too! 😂 leaving it to ferment is a bit much though! 🤢 why does this need to be shared? Imagine living like that!

Reactions: 29
Random one….Going back to her Tesco shop and her upcoming meals… Am I the only one who thinks pork loin steaks with chips and beans is weird?? And cooking the pork steaks in the air fryer??
that’s probably the least weird bit of her shopping. It wouldn’t be my choice tbf, but I don’t think it’s that odd. The air fryer will probably crisp up the fatty bits nicely.
---

And as disgusting as the wee in a bottle is, what do they expect when they stick her out in a shed with no toilet facilities? If I needed to go in the middle of the night and it’s pissing down with rain I’d be pissing in a pot too! 😂 leaving it to ferment is a bit much though! 🤢 why does this need to be shared? Imagine living like that!
Garlic is definitely not needed, but I think the HP/ketchup addition is weirder. Although I add baked beans to mine to bulk it out and to add some fibre, so that’s maybe not something most people do.
I thought that about the bottle of Chateau de Shed, no way would I be squelching across a wet garden during winter for a visit to the world’s smallest bathroom and it’s faeces tiles.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Not only garlic, but HP and red sauce?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Josh eyefucking himself, it's the only thing he does with the rear view mirror.
IMG_8806.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Geez, oxo, stock pot, marmite and bisto… about a week’s worth of salt in one dish. You’d be drier than the Sahara after that!
(Also whoever mentioned the spoon banging; same. It was making my eye twitch!)

Reactions: 13
Loooool. That content in the car is from Monday (Wibble's clothes,) and she says "Let's get you strapped in properly."

I wonder if Josh is still sitting under that bus? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
that’s probably the least weird bit of her shopping. It wouldn’t be my choice tbf, but I don’t think it’s that odd. The air fryer will probably crisp up the fatty bits nicely.
---

Garlic is definitely not needed, but I think the HP/ketchup addition is weirder. Although I add baked beans to mine to bulk it out and to add some fibre, so that’s maybe not something most people do.
I thought that about the bottle of Chateau de Shed, no way would I be squelching across a wet garden during winter for a visit to the world’s smallest bathroom and it’s faeces tiles.
Betsy’s probably just praying she doesn’t find the tit bucket!! 😂😂😂

she did a live of the making of that reel, haven’t had a chance to watch it yet but when I do I’ll report back with the highlights (if you can call it that).

On a live the other day she said she’s found a troll on patreon that reports back to here with screen recordings. I’m thinking if she’s not bluffing and just saw my message saying a profile pic was left on, then it’s either me or jxhx coz we’re the ones that do it regularly. If it’s me, bring it on witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just goes to show she’s never cooked a decent meal for anyone.👀 lazy witch

Reactions: 9
I’ve just discovered this absolute weapon and the bottle of piss has tipped me over the edge. What family member does that?! Absolute 🤢

• Haha
I’ve just discovered this absolute weapon and the bottle of piss has tipped me over the edge. What family member does that?! Absolute 🤢
The child that was living in the garden shed with no toilet facilities (if it’s true and not just a drink that was left to go off in the sun for months) probably the 13yo boy that was staying in there earlier this year.

Reactions: 10
Re her accounts - she’s going to struggle to hide anything. Everything is digital now, no cash in hand to be losing. She’s going to be pulling her hair out too if she’s spreading things over too many company’s/self assessment etc. Also, what this accounts don’t share is how many much salary she’s paying herself and anyone else as well as dividends. Any of the kids aged over 13 can the technically work and earn a salary (we are planning on doing this with our kids - they can be bloody well paid to work the hours they can work doing admin for us and get a nice little nest egg for them and save some tax!)

That cottage pie looked absolutely rank! I make a banging shepherds pie that even my fussiest kid eats - no pureeing anything needed! I should maybe share it with her for the kids sake?!

It is a bit weird, yet she thinks ham, egg and chips is a poor persons meal.

Reactions: 14
I mean, before Bratsy moved out she was bringing home random blokes for one night stands, so it could easily have been anyone 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.