PTWM #174 Non Working, Scammy Mummy, Fess Up Rach, Where Is The Money?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weed will stink the whole house out. He probably over did it with aftershave or lynx but she wants to look like a "cool parent". My friend was recently diagnosed with fluid on the lung due to vaping, he didn't even vape a huge amount. Doctor said he'd rather him go back on cigarettes and cut down gradually before quitting. I used to vape and don't anymore.
Iv seen so many horrific images and videos of the effects of vaping! And its mainly late teens and young adults. Its scary

Reactions: 8
I think we all need to spare a moment for poor Rachel who has to work at the shop today.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wilby saying Wilby is lost and where is Wilbys family is heartbreaking but also shows how intelligent that little non verbal boy is
I don’t see how this doesn’t fall under neglect. If a child at nursery referenced instances like this, there’s no way I wouldn’t be treating it as a disclosure and escalating it to my DSL, and I would be contacting IFD if they didn’t deal with it appropriately, for whatever reason.

Reactions: 26
Children are a product of their environment. And these kids illustrate this in the worst way possible. Just because R & J have previously (allegedly) had responsible work positions, it doesn't necessarily make you good parents.
I have been a victim of DV and a single parent but I've never let that affect the way I raised my daughter who is now in a great, well paid job.
I can't stand that R constantly refers to the crappy bedsits with needles etc and her mother not buying her what she wanted then leaving.
You know what Rachet, just bleeping get over it and move on for the sake of those poor children. Your actions and attitude are turning them into the worst kind of humans.

Reactions: 39
I don’t see how this doesn’t fall under neglect. If a child at nursery referenced instances like this, there’s no way I wouldn’t be treating it as a disclosure and escalating it to my DSL, and I would be contacting IFD if they didn’t deal with it appropriately, for whatever reason.
We didn't actually hear him saying it. It was just Rachael saying he says it, which I'd take with a pinch of salt given the rest of the over exaggerated tit that comes out of her mouth. His nursery staff babysit for him, so if there was an issue, they'd have picked it up.

I might think that they are awful parents/ people, but those kids don't qualify as neglected. Just dragged up really.

Reactions: 16
We didn't actually hear him saying it. It was just Rachael saying he says it, which I'd take with a pinch of salt given the rest of the over exaggerated tit that comes out of her mouth. His nursery staff babysit for him, so if there was an issue, they'd have picked it up.

I might think that they are awful parents/ people, but those kids don't qualify as neglected. Just dragged up really.
Potentially it’s an underestimate of the situation rather than an exaggeration 🤷🏼‍♀️ she has balls of steel to even suggest that’s what her child says.

Reactions: 13
I'd forgotten when she used to say Wilby "side eyed" things, this was another trait she'd obviously picked up on (like the gagging) and went on and on about then never to be mentioned again.
And Wilby saying wow to palm trees has gone a bit quiet. Along with the lush wow palm tree t-shirts 🙄.

Reactions: 13
Potentially it’s an underestimate of the situation rather than an exaggeration 🤷🏼‍♀️ she has balls of steel to even suggest that’s what her child says.
Problem is we know the staff are in her pocket too, i doubt they’re seeing it as impartial viewers. It’ll all be swept under the “Rach is amazing” “Wilby doesn’t understand because of his level 3 asd” bollocks umbrella 😔

Also we all know that unless kids are coming to much more harm, SS won’t step in; he’s clean, fed and clothed so that’s good enough these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If Seb is smoking weed in his room then I think we can all take from that that there is absolutely now way that Josh is employed by the police anymore.
break or not he cannot be condoning or accepting such behaviour.

Reactions: 38
I’m astounded at her openly talking about her children taking drugs and vaping and just eye rolling it, without discussing how to suitable punish the children? My eldest is 12 and if he was vaping there would be no nice skiing trip for him. I’d not be buying a car for kids who so drugs in the house. As parents we can set boundaries - yes kids will do stuff behind our backs but we shouldn’t be encouraging it but we should be showing there are consequences when they make bad decisions!

Reactions: 38
Problem is we know the staff are in her pocket too, i doubt they’re seeing it as impartial viewers. It’ll all be swept under the “Rach is amazing” “Wilby doesn’t understand because of his level 3 asd” bollocks umbrella 😔

Also we all know that unless kids are coming to much more harm, SS won’t step in; he’s clean, fed and clothed so that’s good enough these days.
There may be some who are drawn in but I would highly doubt the entire nursery workforce is under her spell. They might play along to her face but that’s all part of creating a good parent partnership - parents are clients, basically, and it’s important for reputation that you build solid relationships with them. I’d imagine a fair few of the staff, particularly senior and management, have concerns about her.

Reactions: 20
Can't even run the shop on her own, poor teeny tiny helpless thing that she is. Who has Wilby today, has he been left alone in the house, wandering from room to room saying where is my family?
IMG_8536.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.