PTWM #174 Non Working, Scammy Mummy, Fess Up Rach, Where Is The Money?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really surprised these posters haven't been ripped apart by the huns.
IMG_8683.jpeg
IMG_8684.jpeg

Reactions: 53
Maybe Wilby picked up his eye infection from rubbing his eyes after wiping his own arse

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm one of the two she mentioned. Does my job say I shouldnt comment on her bleeping shocking parenting and scamming?? No it doesn't, so duck off Rachel. I'll say what I want whenever I want. And guess what I am not neglecting my kids while I do it 😜
Are you a Chroll?
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she literally talks like she hates and regrets him.

autistic or not, taking a toddler into a toy shop and expecting them to leave happily without buying the whole bastard shop is not NORMAL. They wants all the toys and will have meltdowns. That’s toddler life hun.

what was she expecting…. Oh hang on…more content for her thirsty huns. Wankers the lot of them.
I think she does. She expected to be like Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash - popping out kid after kid for their "blended" family, except it's all fallen apart for her really

Reactions: 12
I've just saw the stories from this afternoon. She said they were taking W out as she had to get out the house. She's been out at least 3 days she's shown this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.