PTWM #174 Non Working, Scammy Mummy, Fess Up Rach, Where Is The Money?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had to slip in about Wilby having meltdowns whilst Sloshy was at work.
I can't get over how cold she was towards Wilby. It's her facial expression in the bottom left pic when he's calling out for heršŸ˜” dupers delight.
View attachment 2081918
Her hair is looking particularly lush. Huns across the land will be inspired by this cute bun
šŸ©·šŸ’™šŸ©·.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her hair is looking particularly lush. Huns across the land will be inspired by this cute bun
šŸ©·šŸ’™šŸ©·.
It's interesting how she manages to get it frizzy and greasy at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Had to catch up, it was all kicking off on the Radfordā€™s thread so I didnā€™t come on here for a couple of days.
I can never remember; is Isaac younger than Lula? and she doesnā€™t give a tit about him having vapes.
Those clips knocked me sick, the vitriol in Edieā€™s tone as she says Lula is saved as the adopted one! Theyā€™re all so horrible.
I did enjoy ā€œlook at him watching birdsā€ then showing Josh looking down hosing the garden šŸ˜† must be fun living in her fantasy land!

• Haha
Omg those videos make me so angry. COME OFF YOUR PHONE AND PARENT YOUR SICK CHILD YOU ABSOLUTE bleep!!!!!

Does it not tell you something when your sick child is wandering the house saying he's lost and looking for his family? That's absolutely heartbreaking. That poor wee scone :( why is he allowed to wander that house on his own anyway? I honestly don't know how SS haven't intervened yet, they don't deserve to have kids. She's honestly the worst parent on social media (that I'm aware of šŸ¤£). Absolutely disgusting human being

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
@VCJR How does she describe Wilbyā€™s autism diagnosis in the book? Does she write ā€˜Level 3ā€™?

Reactions: 6
W is probably wondering where everyone is. Edie probably palmed off at her Dads, Isaac at Mannahs, Seb is in his room in a weed hole, Unkind is abroad as is T.
Of course Waterstones and the venues stayed open until midnight Rach, bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@VCJR How does she describe Wilbyā€™s autism diagnosis in the book? Does she write ā€˜Level 3ā€™?
I can't remember exactly! Which is a bloody shamešŸ˜¬. I know she harped on about her childminder lucy & her builder, Michael or was it John ? from Manchester both telling her they thought Wilby had ASD. And Rachel & Joyce sobbed big fat ugly tears over it.
But i will have a look at it again to refresh my mind & see what else she wrote about Wilby's diagnosis.
It's nice to have a reason to read that lush book again šŸ˜†.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a teen in the army who advised heā€™d tried a vape on camp heā€™s 18 an adult I still went batshit mental and made him well aware itā€™s not condoned and he agreed it was a bit rubbish and wouldnā€™t do it again
I have a 16 year old who also said she tried it with her mates she also had the Scarborough warning and also agreed it wasnā€™t even nice

As I live with general anxiety disorder my rants and drumming stuff home to them last for hours so I think both my kids know itā€™s not worth it but they also know my parents would be super dissapointed and they respect them

How can she allow seb to smoke weed in the house is beyond me

I also would tidy my kids room up slightly before them coming back from hol I donā€™t agree that I should do it but I also have pride and would take the time to have a good clean while my kid was away

Anyway in short sheā€™s a scruffy chav ainā€™t she

Reactions: 30
It wasnā€™t just the wandering around saying he was lost and looking for his family. It was how she said they ignore him, sheā€™s the only one that speaks to him. duck me, if she thinks she speaks to him a lot, no wonder he didnā€™t speak until he went to nursery.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
It wasnā€™t just the wandering around saying he was lost and looking for his family. It was how she said they ignore him, sheā€™s the only one that speaks to him. duck me, if she thinks she speaks to him a lot, no wonder he didnā€™t speak until he went to nursery.
All she ever said was WOOOOW WILBY and DO YOU LOOOVE IT BUB? Poor kid didnt stand a chance

I have a teen in the army who advised heā€™d tried a vape on camp heā€™s 18 an adult I still went batshit mental and made him well aware itā€™s not condoned and he agreed it was a bit rubbish and wouldnā€™t do it again
I have a 16 year old who also said she tried it with her mates she also had the Scarborough warning and also agreed it wasnā€™t even nice

As I live with general anxiety disorder my rants and drumming stuff home to them last for hours so I think both my kids know itā€™s not worth it but they also know my parents would be super dissapointed and they respect them

How can she allow seb to smoke weed in the house is beyond me

I also would tidy my kids room up slightly before them coming back from hol I donā€™t agree that I should do it but I also have pride and would take the time to have a good clean while my kid was away

Anyway in short sheā€™s a scruffy chav ainā€™t she
My son is 17 he has openly told me that he has spoked weed at parties and I in turn have made it clear that I donā€™t condone or agree with it. Though bar locking him in his room there is little I can do. He works hard and is a straight A* student and holds down a restaurant job so it doesnā€™t affect his studies or life in general. He also knows that it would not be acceptable to be smoking in the house in the casual way Seb seems to do.
PS I also quite often give there rooms a tidy, which a) I quite enjoy doing and B) tells me they have nothing to hide!

Reactions: 25
Why does she allow the children to be so nasty with each other? My heart aches for T & S šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The Dr told Mother of the Year that Wilby was probably in alot of pain, but Nurse Ratchet said Wilby hadn't complained. The poor lad has probably learned not to bother because his Mammy will just make it about her and remind him SHE was the one horrifically sliced in 2 so how could he possibly know what pain was....oh and did he know HER mammy left when she was 4, so Wilby should be GRATEFUL to have such a loving and ever-present mammy šŸ™„

Oh..... actually maybe poor Wilby's ears are just full of Rachael's constant drivel....šŸ„“

The fact seb smokes weed openly inside the house while everyone is present including young children and the parents know about it (and have told him not to) just shows he has zero respect for R or J. Which we knew anyway but that just solidifies it!
Its disrespectful and everyone inhales it if they can smell it from other rooms!
Sorry, but I would be going apeshit.
I had neighbours once who smoked it in their garden and I couldn't even have my windows open because of the smell!

Eta.. I do like seb šŸ¤£ except the drugs!

Reactions: 30
Why does she allow the children to be so nasty with each other? My heart aches for T & S šŸ˜¢
Well if you listen to what Josh said on that live, it's all in context..........

The context being that the parents have zero respect for each other or the kids. Therefore they speak to each other and the kids like tit. Then the kids, like most others, have learnt from their parents, and now speak to each other like tit also. (Or in Wibble's case, they don't speak to him at all. Which at this point I'm not even sure is a bad thing.)

Obviously this creates a whole crappy cycle on camera. That won't stop until the scruff bags paying them a fiver a month to watch it, just don't do that anymore. Though they will likely still be nasty to each other, because that's what they know.

See context, it's all you need šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜¬

(ETA: Oh and this is 'normal,' according to Josh. Totally NoRMaL. So don't ask them about it.)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Her last stories are some of the worst I've seen!
That poor little boy crying out for mummy and saying "wheres my family"? .
She disgusts me!! Infact,they all bleeping do!!
It was so difficult to watch her ignoring that poorly little boy. She should be ashamed of herself, but she just doesnt have the sense she was born with to be able to process that her children and step children need her. SHAMEFUL Hussey!

Reactions: 17
Wilby saying Wilby is lost and where is Wilbys family is heartbreaking but also shows how intelligent that little non verbal boy is

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.