PTWM #174 Non Working, Scammy Mummy, Fess Up Rach, Where Is The Money?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I clicked on the links just to see where she'd got it, and looking how it's styled on the model, she's bought it about 2 sizes too small πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm barely on here...proper lurker but that reel 🀣🀣🀣 that's made everything going on in my life feel a wee bit better 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They're not rings, it's a knuckle duster effect on her designer handbag. What a steal.
A bargain at that price 😱 for the shittiest looking bag with a Jimmy Saville inspired knuckle duster πŸ˜‚ it’s more than my monthly wage and I work 35 hours a week. She’s a bleeping disgrace 🀬 How does nobody see what we do πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 25
And all items affiliate linked so if you click on the link then buy something from that retailer within 30 days, whether it's the same item or not, she will make money from it. Together with taking the profits from the tshirts for herself instead of patchwork.

Edited to say the tshirts are rebl. The rest stands though.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Looking at her engagement and the comments etc on her posts (the reel is already dreadful, someone said she reminds them of Victoria Wood.) I'm going to offer a tip.

People don't follow her for style/ life inspiration. They follow her for her misery because they want to either cry or feel better about their own life. If she posts the emotional drivel or rinses the kids her engagement is goes up ten fold.

She's a misery'fluencer. Jo should change her bio for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just clicked through the links to see how much that little lot had cost her…. Is she ok?!? duck me!! Over Β£2000 (half of it on that hideous bag) but Jesus!!! 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The more you watch it the funnier she is and that’s not a compliment .

Stiff, awkward, lacking in β€¦β€¦β€¦πŸ§β€¦β€¦.everything. Her followers would be bleeping mad to buy that based on how badly β€˜not a model’ Martha has styled it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jacket potato chin, she's obviously not using any of the #ad #gifted skincare products she's paid to advertise.
IMG_8545.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
You know when someone decides to do a reel and ends up like a grinning psycho with knuckle duster rings making their hand strangely wrinkled ……. Well 😬
Look how wrinkly her hand is😫.
It's distracting huns away from that lush knuckle duster handbag.
Get an appointment at your cosmetic clinic bubs.
Book a deep chemical peel and some filler for your wrinkled hands.
And while your there, see if you can get some advice on your bottom lip and your nose.
They might recommend a good Orthodontist too πŸ€”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she is smiling in that god awful reel, she looks demented 🀣 Oh repugnant you and no balls are the gift that keeps on giving πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.