PTWM #174 Non Working, Scammy Mummy, Fess Up Rach, Where Is The Money?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats disgusting. Please tell me thats not a sanitary pad inside those 🤢
Does she not only wear and swear by period pants? They are her joggers for sure. Imagine leaving them outside the bathroom. Surely they have a laundry basket there or she could lift them and take them up to the hobbit hole and put them in the laundry there. The whole house has piles of clothes and mess everywhere apart from the pink room..

Reactions: 17
Are they proud of this, that he constantly eats junk and has to watch a screen constantly. Rachel saying he doesn't watch his ipad before nursery doesn't mean a thing, especially when he's being given his breakfast as he's strapped in the car seat.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Next FML story - Seb has been pulled by local police for driving/riding under the influence of drugs

Reactions: 16
The house is always a pig sty. If I was Linda I'd tell them where to go. They are dirty tramps!!

Reactions: 18
The fact seb smokes weed openly inside the house while everyone is present including young children and the parents know about it (and have told him not to) just shows he has zero respect for R or J. Which we knew anyway but that just solidifies it!
Its disrespectful and everyone inhales it if they can smell it from other rooms!
Sorry, but I would be going apeshit.
I had neighbours once who smoked it in their garden and I couldn't even have my windows open because of the smell!

Eta.. I do like seb 🤣 except the drugs!
Sebs a little dick, people here seem to give him a pass because of how Josh is towards him, but the reality is that he’s a lazy, rude and entitled teenager who,does what he wants when he wants. Pretty much like BeKind and Talullah and probably Edie too. No clue about Isaac, forgotten what he looks and sounds like, not even convinced he’s part of the family anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thanks @DipsyDoodle for another completely spot on recap 😃 The pair of tossers actually disgust me, how she could ignore Wilby when he was looking for her is unforgivable especially when he is unwell. She is a complete C##T. The fact that she thinks it’s funny ffs, total hole.

Reactions: 22
Sebs a little dick, people here seem to give him a pass because of how Josh is towards him, but the reality is that he’s a lazy, rude and entitled teenager who,does what he wants when he wants. Pretty much like BeKind and Talullah and probably Edie too. No clue about Isaac, forgotten what he looks and sounds like, not even convinced he’s part of the family anymore.
That's all down to the people who run the household. A "police officer" who has condoned underage drinking and drug use. Of course they're all going to be dicks, they know they can get away with it. Apparently Edie is a complete different child when she's with her Dad. You'd think with all the apparent trauma Countylines Carol had, she would be sitting them all down and saying how awful it all is.

Reactions: 25
Has there been any more talk about college for him? I know Rach thinks formal qualifications are just a piece of paper but he seemed genuinely interested in carpentry. Is he going to be another BeKind with a series of retail jobs reliant on the bank of R?

Reactions: 15
Has there been any more talk about college for him? I know Rach thinks formal qualifications are just a piece of paper but he seemed genuinely interested in carpentry. Is he going to be another BeKind with a series of retail jobs reliant on the bank of R?
I thought he was doing something like digital media/ lvideo editing?
And hoping to get into university eventually.
And also help his evil stepmother with video editing?

I still haven't looked through The Patchwork Family for whatever she wrote about Wilby and his level 3 Autism. But I will definitely do it today.
I just have to psych myself up & get into the right frame of mind to plough through it again
😭😭😭.

Reactions: 11

I still haven't looked through The Patchwork Family for whatever she wrote about Wilby and his level 3 Autism. But I will definitely do it today.
I just have to psych myself up & get into the right frame of mind to plough through it again
😭😭😭.
Ah yes you are right. I thought he needed to resit some of his GCSEs as well.

Reactions: 6
My son is 17 he has openly told me that he has spoked weed at parties and I in turn have made it clear that I don’t condone or agree with it. Though bar locking him in his room there is little I can do. He works hard and is a straight A* student and holds down a restaurant job so it doesn’t affect his studies or life in general. He also knows that it would not be acceptable to be smoking in the house in the casual way Seb seems to do.
PS I also quite often give there rooms a tidy, which a) I quite enjoy doing and B) tells me they have nothing to hide!
Exactly this the thing is whilst mine have said they don’t do anything I’ve to trust them but if they did I would not allow in my house

The army is rife for drugs - young lads lots of spare money it’s easy come I just hope the random testing is always enough!!!

He only comes home at weekends but he gets a bedroom dust and clean every week luckily he is ocd so leaves it perfect

My daughter is disgusting with bedroom mess like awful she has to tidy but I dust and vac and wipe down as I want my house nice

I also don’t leave my joggers and knickers on the hall though so you know

I also have many dogs (yes @FridaK we have even added a new puppy) double figures many and my house is cleaner than hers

'It was all going so well' duck RIGHT OFF! This womans an utter bleep. I hope she ends up penniless!!!! Any idiot can guess exactly what happened. One minute Wilbys sat scoffing cake watching tit on youtube, next minute Josh decides its time to deploy back to the murder mansion shithole to get stuck into the merlot. Cue the cake being taken away, YouTube abruptly switched off and a toddler paddy disguised as the worst meltdown to date. Someone check the cafe they were in. There will be chunks of flesh and big fat splashing tears everywhere with a side of horrific projectile vomit thrown in for good measure. Extra Tattle trowwwullll points thrown in for anyone who spots a tiny broken heart knocking about 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Exactly this the thing is whilst mine have said they don’t do anything I’ve to trust them but if they did I would not allow in my house

The army is rife for drugs - young lads lots of spare money it’s easy come I just hope the random testing is always enough!!!

He only comes home at weekends but he gets a bedroom dust and clean every week luckily he is ocd so leaves it perfect

My daughter is disgusting with bedroom mess like awful she has to tidy but I dust and vac and wipe down as I want my house nice

I also don’t leave my joggers and knickers on the hall though so you know

I also have many dogs (yes @FridaK we have even added a new puppy) double figures many and my house is cleaner than hers
What do you mean he is ocd so leaves it perfect? OCD is a debilitating mental health disorder.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn't say seb is entitled. He doesn't seem to get duck all from those pair like the girls do. (Apart from the moped and car)
They never used to let him even have a fiver to buy his breakfast when he was at school!
Yeh hes a dick but what chance have they all got with those knobheads as parents 🤷‍♀️

😭😭😭.
There's a search function at the top when you've opened the book and just type in keywords, save yourself from having to read it again.
---
Why is he laughing when his son is laid out on the floor apparently having his worst ever meltdown?
IMG_8515.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That's all down to the people who run the household. A "police officer" who has condoned underage drinking and drug use. Of course they're all going to be dicks, they know they can get away with it. Apparently Edie is a complete different child when she's with her Dad. You'd think with all the apparent trauma Countylines Carol had, she would be sitting them all down and saying how awful it all is.
Definitely right, we have kids at work that are perfectly well behaved with us and our clear rules / expectations/ discipline, who completely switch to little horrors as the go through the door. They throw their bags and coats at their parents, speak over them, even hit them and the parents just accept that behaviour 🤯 they’re heading for very difficult times as they’re only little with us, when they hit teens they’ll be completely out of control

Reactions: 13
Ah yes you are right. I thought he needed to resit some of his GCSEs as well.
I hope he gets into university. But I'm sure his uncaring father and evil stepmother will do all they can to discourage him.
I don't think they want any of the children achieving more than them.
Not that they have achieved much legitimately.
---
There's a search function at the top when you've opened the book and just type in keywords, save yourself from having to read it again.
---
Why is he laughing when his son is laid out on the floor apparently having his worst ever meltdown?
View attachment 2083002
I had absolutely no idea about the search function on Amazon Kindle!
😂😂😂.
Although, i always read proper books, written by intelligent people, unlike Rachel Hambleton's books that lack everything that makes a book worth reading.
So I've never had the need to go back and re-read anything.

Joyce is laughing, because he's an absolute disgrace of a parent.
twit.
---
---
View attachment 2083002
😂😂😂.
Although, i always read proper books, written by intelligent people, unlike Rachel Hambleton's books that lack everything that makes a book worth reading.

twit.
---
---
View attachment 2083002
😂😂😂.

twit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
---
View attachment 2083002
Cos hes a twit. Hope that helps

Reactions: 14
@VCJR How does she describe Wilby’s autism diagnosis in the book? Does she write ‘Level 3’?
I've looked through the diagnosis chapter and can't find anything about level 3 Autism in that chapter, or the entire bòok.
I've taken some screenshots of the paid for diagnosis.
It actually goes on for another 20+++ pages.
If anyone wants the rest of that chapter, let me know and I'll post it.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Back to the end of the last thread. Edie and Betsy calling Tallulah ‘the adopted one’ and R just laughing. As someone who is adopted I find the sheer ignorance (from someone who prides themselves on a ‘patchwork’ family) from R is staggering, managing to insult both Tallulah and adoptees at the same time by suggesting that being slightly different means she’s adopted and by default, doesn’t fit with the rest of her family.
Also, Wilby calling for her repeatedly…it doesn’t matter if someone else is with him, he’s calling for his mother, any decent human would answer him even if to say “I’m busy right now, I’ll come down in 5 minutes”. I wouldn’t dream of ignoring my 3 year old, at that age they need reassurance.
Anyway, off my soapbox I’ll get back to lurking 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.