PTWM #174 Non Working, Scammy Mummy, Fess Up Rach, Where Is The Money?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I think I've missed some.. But do we know for definite that Seb is smoking weed in his room? If so that's fkin awful! Stop trying to be your kids mate and parent them!

Reactions: 9
I’m astounded at her openly talking about her children taking drugs and vaping and just eye rolling it, without discussing how to suitable punish the children? My eldest is 12 and if he was vaping there would be no nice skiing trip for him. I’d not be buying a car for kids who so drugs in the house. As parents we can set boundaries - yes kids will do stuff behind our backs but we shouldn’t be encouraging it but we should be showing there are consequences when they make bad decisions!
Don’t forget at near Wilbys age she was running county lines in the crack den without any parents and able to hold down a drug ring , even though she can’t even get a toddler into the car alone

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Don’t forget at near Wilbys age she was running county lines in the crack den without any parents and able to hold down a drug ring , even though she can’t even get a toddler into the car alone
Yea Raquel Escobar by all accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just stopping by to remind everyone of that time she advertised chewing gum with a giant box, and made out that it could help you start a new career 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What in the Incredible Hulk did I just watch ?!?

I think by the time you hit 40 you should know how to dress for your body shape ??? She is growing a peri menopause mum tum.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That reel 🤣 correct me if I'm wrong but weren't her tshirts sold under patchwork the store with proceeds going to support the thousands of the women she rescues? She's tagged them under rebl now 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Watched the outfit reel…and RAN to Tattle! 😂 Those rings!! 😂 The camel toe! The utter awkwardness!! Absolutely brilliant! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
F me…. I’m poorly with a sore throat and now I feel sick after seeing the pre-show for the green reel 🤢 voms all round 🤢

at 40+ you’d expect her to know how to dress her fat flaps. Ming

haven’t had the energy to even comment about her ignoring Wilby - just too sad
The weed - but it’s FML content until it turns sour
The adopted sister - she’s everything all of us mums know we don’t want to be

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.