PTWM #174 Non Working, Scammy Mummy, Fess Up Rach, Where Is The Money?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's hired an interior stylist now, think it's a bit too late for that🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's good to see Edie taking her responsibilities seriously 😐.
Yeah Edie's so fast at getting to him that they are both flat out asleep again by the time you get up the stairs...... or were you just ignoring them both...again...you know he's not well, why are you not checking on him regularly. Your parenting horrifies me. You're not funny, relatable or a saviour of woman. Your children and the borrowed ones deserve better. They deserve to be loved, cherished and to be built up and have their differences celebrated. They deserve their privacy.
Take a look at yourself in the mirror without a phone in your hand, do you really like what is looking back at you. Can you honestly say that you are thinking of your children's mental health amd wellbeing when you post some of the the stuff you do!!!!

Ahhh sorry not been to sleep yet, my own kids are at their dad's who is seriously ill. As much as I dislike what he did to me he's still their dad, and I want to be there for them and am worrying about all of them. This post from her has really wound me up tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Yeah Edie's so fast at getting to him that they are both flat out asleep again by the time you get up the stairs...... or were you just ignoring them both...again...you know he's not well, why are you not checking on him regularly. Your parenting horrifies me. You're not funny, relatable or a saviour of woman. Your children and the borrowed ones deserve better. They deserve to be loved, cherished and to be built up and have their differences celebrated. They deserve their privacy.
Take a look at yourself in the mirror without a phone in your hand, do you really like what is looking back at you. Can you honestly say that you are thinking of your children's mental health amd wellbeing when you post some of the the stuff you do!!!!

Ahhh sorry not been to sleep yet, my own kids are at their dad's who is seriously ill. As much as I dislike what he did to me he's still their dad, and I want to be there for them and am worrying about all of them. This post from her has really wound me up tonight
Rachel Hambleton and her revolting husband are both unfit parents.
They should not be allowed to have any of their children living in the same house as them.
They shouldn't be allowed to keep the birds, dogs & whatever else they have either.

I hope everything works out with your children, and with their fathers health 😔.

Reactions: 23
Look at his face, he's so proud.
You look beautiful Joyce 🥰.
so did she says she bought them these.
she is clearly highly featuring them because EVERY influencer at the moment has them gifted.yes gifted to them. so she must be blody seething she has to buy her own and is clearly on the beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
so did she says she bought them these.
she is clearly highly featuring them because EVERY influencer at the moment has them gifted.yes gifted to them. so she must be blody seething she has to buy her own and is clearly on the beg.
I'm not sure if she was gifted of had to buy them to keep up with the more successful influencers, whose aresoles she trying to move into 🤔.
Joyce looks like a twit in his new pyjamas, however she came about them.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't say seb is entitled. He doesn't seem to get duck all from those pair like the girls do. (Apart from the moped and car)
They never used to let him even have a fiver to buy his breakfast when he was at school!
Yeh hes a dick but what chance have they all got with those knobheads as parents 🤷‍♀️
Have you seen his clothes? He’s always got money, she makes a big show of not giving him stuff but he always gets his way with her because as Josh so rightly says she just wants to be the cool mom. Josh is OTT to try and counteract her appalling parenting.
Quite how either of them are so chill about the vaping and weed taking is beyond me. Tallulah would get no money whatsoever until she stops, certainly wouldn’t get a ski trip, same with Isaac.
Tach seems to think saying “oh they’re teenagers” is her get out of jail free card from parenting, and it isn’t. Sadly you can already see in Edie some of her sisters less than favorable characteristics.

I just feel sorry for all the children. It must be impossible to grow up in a dysfunctional, miserable parent-centric household and to come out unscathed in any way.

They ask for material possessions - they get them.
They come and go as they please - with no repercussions.
They participate in illegal or underage activities - again, with no repercussions.
They regularly have to parent their younger siblings - whilst their parents please themselves (and each other 🤢).

It’s a completely dysfunctional, toxic, abusive and chaotic home life so it’s no wonder that each of their children are going off the rails/displaying negative behaviours.

What I find most baffling is how we seem to be the only ones who see it for what it really is! Are all her huns living the same lifestyle (albeit probably on lower incomes) so think it’s fine? Or do they really only follow her because it’s car crash TV? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I hope it’s the latter, but then feel sad because the only victims in all this are the children they’re dragging up. 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
How awful that a 3(!) year old and a 9 year old have put themselves to bed! Where's the wind down for bedtime, the story and a hug from mum and dad. I still pop my head round the door of my teen's room when I go to bed, and they are up later than me! Poor Wobble must be distraught when Edie isn't there.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I've looked through the diagnosis chapter and can't find anything about level 3 Autism in that chapter, or the entire bòok.
I've taken some screenshots of the paid for diagnosis.
It actually goes on for another 20+++ pages.
If anyone wants the rest of that chapter, let me know and I'll post it.
I'd forgotten when she used to say Wilby "side eyed" things, this was another trait she'd obviously picked up on (like the gagging) and went on and on about then never to be mentioned again.

Reactions: 12
Surely if Seb is smoking weed in his room then Wilby is passively smoking it. You must be able to smell it as well in the rest of the house.
And allowing Lula to openly vape is so bad. There are so many chemicals and crap in those things that it is so bad for their health. It will damage her braces as well.

Surely if Seb is smoking weed in his room then Wilby is passively smoking it. You must be able to smell it as well in the rest of the house.
And allowing Lula to openly vape is so bad. There are so many chemicals and crap in those things that it is so bad for their health. It will damage her braces as well.
Weed will stink the whole house out. He probably over did it with aftershave or lynx but she wants to look like a "cool parent". My friend was recently diagnosed with fluid on the lung due to vaping, he didn't even vape a huge amount. Doctor said he'd rather him go back on cigarettes and cut down gradually before quitting. I used to vape and don't anymore.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.