PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine owning a couple of shepherds huts and thinking this is the best way to advertise them🤯
Also they weren't the first guests, they were guests of Astrid who had been invited and brought the gruesome twosome along.

Off to find some anti nausea tablets after looking at the comments from that post last night. I don't even want to know why she is calling him hot chocolate Charlie🤢
Urban dictionary says it’s what you call someone when they are acting like a spoilt brat…

Reactions: 11
She knows she messed up!!! This morning she posted this and went live then after the live deleted this picture as it shows her with BLACK nails not red like the picture she posted last night. And she didn't save the live either, can't be saving a video with them black nails now can she whilst she gets ready 🤣
Oh must have been something juicy in that live, did anyone catch it? I’m at work, was going to watch it at lunch. Now I’ll have to do something productive 😂

Surely it can’t just be about the nails. You’d just say something like ‘trust you lot to be so observant, just used an old pic coz I’ve got a big spot/couldn’t be arsed to take a new one’ whatever. The point was that they made up wasn’t it?

there’s only been 2 lives that I know of that she didn’t save and that was the troll isis rant and one before B went away were B said inappropriate things about people she shouldn’t have said it about and wouldn’t let her save it. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Being "on one" is an interesting phrase to use. I know people round here mainly use it when someone is having a strop or sulking about something.
Not what you would call an autistic child's melt downs surely?
I assumed this meant he was being a little hyperactive, excited I guess - not something I'd use to suggest a meltdown

Reactions: 8
She knows she messed up!!! This morning she posted this and went live then after the live deleted this picture as it shows her with BLACK nails not red like the picture she posted last night. And she didn't save the live either, can't be saving a video with them black nails now can she whilst she gets ready 🤣
5 kids "up her hole" all the time to get fed and off to nursery/school/college, plus the favourite one is home, and she's going live at 8.15 🤷 I'm surprised she hasn't roped Bratsy in to drop the younger ones off so that she and Viking Pills Victor could have a little morning sesh 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I assumed this meant he was being a little hyperactive, excited I guess - not something I'd use to suggest a meltdown
That's how I saw it because R said about being somewhere new but B said he was OK. I'd believe that because he seems to like going to places when it's not with his Mother.

Reactions: 19
I’m a nosey witch, I hope someone caught the live!
I don’t have 5 kids that I have to sort for school or college, and I certainly don’t have time to talk to myself on my phone at 8:15 😂
What huns have that time to watch it either because you know they actually look after their kids & homes and work,
She’s a pleb 🤣

Reactions: 17
Oh must have been something juicy in that live, did anyone catch it? I’m at work, was going to watch it at lunch. Now I’ll have to do something productive 😂

Surely it can’t just be about the nails. You’d just say something like ‘trust you lot to be so observant, just used an old pic coz I’ve got a big spot/couldn’t be arsed to take a new one’ whatever. The point was that they made up wasn’t it?

there’s only been 2 lives that I know of that she didn’t save and that was the troll isis rant and one before B went away were B said inappropriate things about people she shouldn’t have said it about and wouldn’t let her save it. 🤔
You want our queen to lie to us?! Wow! She'd do no such thing and another lie to keep track of?! She can't and won't!
We all know what spots and boils she has as we see 24 hours of her day all day everyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bullshit Barbara strikes again! She has black nails currently and they’re red in the pic 
Thick as mince her 😂😂 tells so many lies and posts so much tit can't remember she posted about having her nails done matching ole gobbo greedy 😂

In the words of the huns lord and saviour……..I can’t 

*edited for typo*
duck off!! What the actual hell??? I need to bleach my eye balls . I don't know who's more sad them pair for making out they have been loving each other the hardest ever in the hobbit hole or the huns writing those sort of comments. Like your not 16 bragging that you've got laid because you think it looks cool to your mates honestly. Vile bastards

Last edited:
Well that’s awkward for her isn’t it 🤦‍♀️

Why feel the need to prove your relationship is good so much so that you have to post an old cringey photo of yourselves?!
If my mother had posted a photo like that when I was a teenager too I’d have about died on the spot. Imagine being Lula or Issac and people talking about that in the school yard. Why does she do this and make her kids an easy target?

Reactions: 47

Why feel the need to prove your relationship is good so much so that you have to post an old cringey photo of yourselves?!
If my mother had posted a photo like that when I was a teenager too I’d have about died on the spot. Imagine being Lula or Issac and people talking about that in the school yard. Why does she do this and make her kids an easy target?
Bear in mind she said Lula had a "really bad" first back at school last week (likely because her mum on was Instagram over Christmas talking about a blood clot she'd passed that may or may not have been a miscarriage). She also said that Edie's been bullied online. She's not making it easy for any of those kids, is she?

Reactions: 47

Because she can. She gives not a single duck about the consequences of her actions even if her children pay the price.

Oh dear oh dear Rachey, trouble in paradise is there?…. The big row this weekend, Josh constantly needing a ‘relationship check in’, posting old photos when your probably laying with your backs to each other in bed…. Are we a bit to close to the truth in here regarding Josh and Emily?…. I’d be surprised if they are still together by the end of this year to be honest…

Just have to add, have you clocked the latest story, she blatantly shows her nails at the start! What is she trying to do?? She’s so desperate and cringe, it’s getting hard to watch her now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Because she can. She gives not a single duck about the consequences of her actions even if her children pay the price.
Was just about to say the same.
Her need to be wanted and validated online is more important than not subjecting the kids to humiliation in their real life.

Reactions: 22
Oh dear oh dear Rachey, trouble in paradise is there?…. The big row this weekend, Josh constantly needing a ‘relationship check in’, posting old photos when your probably laying with your backs to each other in bed…. Are we a bit to close to the truth in here regarding Josh and Emily?…. I’d be surprised if they are still together by the end of this year to be honest…

Just have to add, have you clocked the latest story, she blatantly shows her nails at the start! What is she trying to do?? She’s so desperate and cringe, it’s getting hard to watch her now 😂😂😂
noticed the nails thing too! What a dick 😂😂 Hi Rach 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.