PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you even post that photo? (Also I know it’s constantly said here, but my god he’s so embarrassing and clearly thinks he looks so hard 🤣)

also did anybody hear he got fired from D&C police?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just saw that post and now feel really ill, it looks like they've just bumped uglies.

She also wants to give up the lip filler for a while or get it done professionally for a change.
when I was in my teens and when me and my husband started dating and spent hours kissing instead of conversing my chin looked like that. As a fully grown married adult my chin make up has never been rubbed off. Even after ‘bumping uglies’ my make up hasn’t come off my chin…maybe me and mr cametoread aren’t doing it properly…Rancid can you advise?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does the internet need to know that they have kissed and made up 🤢
No one gives a duck if you have had a marital spat and your husband is pussy enough to back down when your in the wrong just to grovel with a sandwich for you.
Your 40 ffs, not 14, get a grip you pair of twats

• Sick
Reactions: 50
when I was in my teens and when me and my husband started dating and spent hours kissing instead of conversing my chin looked like that. As a fully grown married adult my chin make up has never been rubbed off. Even after ‘bumping uglies’ my make up hasn’t come off my chin…maybe me and mr cametoread aren’t doing it properly…Rancid can you advise?
bleeping hell, don't ask her for advice, unless you've got a big old pot of stolen money to spend on horny Viking pills and enough sex toys to set up your own shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The comments on that post about touching is so gross it’s like the huns are the throffing at the mouth about it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I watched the videos of the lunch at Asteroid’s and Simple Simon’s house, I don’t think they were to happy with Runt filming there house, plus Simon really does not like them, you can honestly see the disdain he has for sacked sloshy he can’t hide it, then sacked sloshy tries to come back with his comments and falls flat on his face like the pathetic little twit that he is. At this point he is annoying me more than her, I think it’s the blatant bullying of the kids. I also don’t know why runt told the story of Sloshy making Edie cry when it’s obvious that her dad will find out about it, any dad would be raging that some little twit had made there child cry.

Reactions: 35
@DipsyDoodle brilliant recap thank you! The names are getting better 😂😂

There are a couple of comments on the nails in her post I wonder if she’ll reply or delete 🤔

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.