PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm beginning to hate PA Jo. What a bleeping licky arse she is.
Do they need to wear the same clothes & have their hair the same.
She needs to climb out of Rancids arse.

Reactions: 45
I'm beginning to hate PA Jo. What a bleeping licky arse she is.
Do they need to wear the same clothes & have their hair the same.
She needs to climb out of Rancids arse.
OMG I’m the same, it’s the stupid sickly voice she puts on as well. She is an embarrassment her husband or partner needs to have a word and tell her to get some bloody self respect 😡

Reactions: 33
Also are they washable, because they seem to be wearing them 24/7, including no nickers Nora !! Must be stinking by now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
They HAVE to be doing this for the benefit of Tattle, I can’t believe anyone would do this copying of each other in possibly the worst tracksuits I’ve ever seen - all they need is a bit of floral embroidery around the collar and they will all be in the OAPs of Patchwork club. Same awful hairstyles and then an ages old pic of her and tic tac teeth that they’re trying to pass off as the same day.

It’s gotta be for us especially, free content for Tattle without the £5 pm fee 🤣 rent free.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Something tells me Jos husband is (ahem!) 'under performing' 🙈 That sad little cling on is in desperate need of a good shag!!!! Imagine your job being to lick your mates hole no matter how much of a wanker she is 🤣 You can smell the desperation through the screen 🙄 Sad bint

Reactions: 23
Awwww, let’s wear matchy matchy Jobo cos Merlot Malc left comments on Emily’s post ages ago 😂😂😂😂
Meanwhile Bratsy in shorts🙈🙈🙈
And nice for Bratsy to have her bare arse on the kitchen table, hope it gets wiped down before they eat off there 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What parents can lie on the sofa in the middle of the day gazing adoringly at each other/the camera. They're so immature. I hate that they think they're untouchable too. They think they can get away with murder.

Reactions: 37
Just been blocked! 🤣 liked a comment about her having new nails (literally just said “nice new nails” or something innocent like that)

wonder why she blocked me for liking a comment admiring her nails????

what a pathetic, insecure life

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Bear in mind she said Lula had a "really bad" first back at school last week (likely because her mum on was Instagram over Christmas talking about a blood clot she'd passed that may or may not have been a miscarriage). She also said that Edie's been bullied online. She's not making it easy for any of those kids, is she?
What is Edie doing online? My son is the same age as Edie and he's not allowed tic toc, he has Fortnite but only plays with his friends or cousins.

Reactions: 20
Imagine taking a selfie, staring at your husband like this, making out like someone else has took the candid shot

Mind you, it was probably Cling on Jo 🤢
I’d rather staple my eyelids🤢🤢🤢🤢

Just been blocked! 🤣 liked a comment about her having new nails (literally just said “nice new nails” or something innocent like that)

wonder why she blocked me for liking a comment admiring her nails????

what a pathetic, insecure life
I’m still wondering why or if it’s only wobbler get a video message sent home.?? , Must just be a level 3, high functioning, crazy worst ever meltdown, autistic thing then.?
Wonder how all the other parents feel who’s children go there.🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Imagine taking a selfie, staring at your husband like this, making out like someone else has took the candid shot

Tell me your relationship is going down faster than no sleeve, without telling me. Honestly there is absolutely no real affection, love etc at all. Just looking at her, and you can see how much she's forcing it. She looks ready to punch him or start a fight over showers or the amount of crap he's dropping in Sainsburys

Reactions: 30
What is Edie doing online? My son is the same age as Edie and he's not allowed tic toc, he has Fortnite but only plays with his friends or cousins.
She's had unsupervised access for years, Rambo likes to pretend that she monitors everything but she clearly doesn't.

Reactions: 28
That old pic of them post shag has 79 comments. In the same time she's lost 101 followers 🤣 see Rach, no one wants to see it you pair of mingers!

Also from their faces on that pic I'd say Sloshy just lays there and takes it while she does all the work 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

You know, If you stare at that picture for more than 30 seconds, you get Toxic Shock Syndrome 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 51

She does that in their photos and on their lives as she thinks it looks cute, same as the turned in toes. She forgets she shows the real her all the time 🤷‍♀️

So as I said last week she's going to be charging for food at the community fridge. Surely there is a prohibition on selling on stuff you collect for free under the assumption its for charity?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
She does that in their photos and on their lives as she thinks it looks cute, same as the turned in toes. She forgets she shows the real her all the time 🤷‍♀️

So as I said last week she's going to be charging for food at the community fridge. Surely there is a prohibition on selling on stuff you collect for free under the assumption its for charity?
This looks like something I’d do in primary school 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

They're going to get the food from darts farm😳🤯 I see Betty has expensive taste then.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Wonder if Willbobby swears when he’s in nursery. He’s bound to really when the whole of Toxic Towers can’t string a sentence together without saying duck 🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.