PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're going to get the food from darts farm😳🤯 I see Betty has expensive taste then.
Wonder what she has hidden behind the stickers? And you just know she's going to start begging for this now she's fed up with the shop.

Reactions: 13
That old pic of them post shag has 79 comments. In the same time she's lost 101 followers 🤣 see Rach, no one wants to see it you pair of mingers!

Also from their faces on that pic I'd say Sloshy just lays there and takes it while she does all the work 🤣🤣
It's had a good effect on Facebook too. I expect she thinks it was a good move posting that photo.
E77CA1EE-9FDD-494C-9E5A-5F2DC64A6020.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Every community fridge round here does not charge! They collect the food and it’s free.
How can you charge 🤦‍♀️
Same as olio, it’s free!!
I literally can’t comprehend how she can charge for something that most other places do for free.
Oh god I really hope the huns realise that this is not right.

It's had a good effect on Facebook too. I expect she thinks it was a good move posting that photo.
View attachment 1868790
Definitely losing followers, I wonder how many is her being a paranoid mess and blocking

Reactions: 31
She does that in their photos and on their lives as she thinks it looks cute, same as the turned in toes. She forgets she shows the real her all the time 🤷‍♀️

So as I said last week she's going to be charging for food at the community fridge. Surely there is a prohibition on selling on stuff you collect for free under the assumption its for charity?
So are they getting food free and then selling it? Sorry I must have missed that bit.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She does that in their photos and on their lives as she thinks it looks cute, same as the turned in toes. She forgets she shows the real her all the time 🤷‍♀️

So as I said last week she's going to be charging for food at the community fridge. Surely there is a prohibition on selling on stuff you collect for free under the assumption its for charity?
Free coffee for school mums...which school is she going to be parked outside of because the ones local to her can't stand her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

"free for our women, charge for others", then "free hot drink for mums after school run" 🤷

Yet another vanity project for Rumplestiltskin to shout about, pretend she's helping people, but others will actually do all the work and it'll fall by the wayside pretty soon.

I thought she had a fridge and shelves at the first women's centre, the one with the washing machine etc. We never hear what's going on there now Emily's left, is it just lying empty and unused?

• Angry
Reactions: 39
"free for our women, charge for others", then "free hot drink for mums after school run" 🤷

Yet another vanity project for Rumplestiltskin to shout about, pretend she's helping people, but others will actually do all the work and it'll fall by the wayside pretty soon.

I thought she had a fridge and shelves at the first women's centre, the one with the washing machine etc. We never hear what's going on there now Emily's left, is it just lying empty and unused?
I'm sure she said that's where the food will be and she's shutting the shop next door and moving the "staff" from there to the fridge but she hadn't told them yet. Although said this new woman who has become friends with Linda was at the shop on a Wed and she's said before that some of the women from the programme were volunteering but surely they couldn't be used to serve? She's going to use volunteers, go on the beg, take all the glory and pocket the profit. Until she gets bored that is.

Reactions: 21
I’d rather staple my eyelids🤢🤢🤢🤢

I’m still wondering why or if it’s only wobbler get a video message sent home.?? , Must just be a level 3, high functioning, crazy worst ever meltdown, autistic thing then.?
Wonder how all the other parents feel who’s children go there.🤷🏼‍♀️🤔
She’s put that it’s on tapestry which is a communication portal for parents, the school can add observations, meals etc. It specifically states that content is confidential and not to be shared. She doesn’t listen to rules though does she, the rules that are out in place to safeguard not only her own child but others too.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Every community fridge round here does not charge! They collect the food and it’s free.
How can you charge 🤦‍♀️
Same as olio, it’s free!!
I literally can’t comprehend how she can charge for something that most other places do for free.
Oh god I really hope the huns realise that this is not right.

Definitely losing followers, I wonder how many is her being a paranoid mess and blocking
If she charges for the food then isn’t it then just a grocers? A shop that sells food???

Reactions: 19
It will be interesting to see what Mark up price she does for this food?

How long did the shop last then.. 18 months?? 🤣🤣 she's got issues with going all in on something then getting bored after 5 minutes. I think she only turned up at the shop herself about 3 times 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
She’s put that it’s on tapestry which is a communication portal for parents, the school can add observations, meals etc. It specifically states that content is confidential and not to be shared. She doesn’t listen to rules though does she, the rules that are out in place to safeguard not only her own child but others too.
We have Tapestry at our school and its very clear you are not allowed to share it online (even if it's just your child in it).

Reactions: 35
We have a community fridge in our area. Business like supermarkets donate food, which volunteers collect. It's open once a week for anybody no questions asked but you have to make a donation of £3 and you are allowed to take a bag no bigger than a bag for life. It works really well, but I'm sure ratchet will fiddle it somehow

Reactions: 16
They're going to get the food from darts farm😳🤯 I see Betty has expensive taste then.
It's a 50 mile round trip! Who's paying for the fuel? I can't imagine that they're have the staples going spare that a person in genuine need would be able to use either.

Reactions: 12
We have a community fridge in our area. Business like supermarkets donate food, which volunteers collect. It's open once a week for anybody no questions asked but you have to make a donation of £3 and you are allowed to take a bag no bigger than a bag for life. It works really well, but I'm sure ratchet will fiddle it somehow
Yes we have one too. £3 for 10 items , it works really well. X

Reactions: 11
How long before we see Betty posting pics of food from it or Josh using stuff in one of his "recipes"?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.