PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How rude to film someone else’s house and then post it without their permission, honestly no boundaries at all. I bet she’s only done it to see if we slag off Asteroids house like we do hers. Well, runt I quite like Asteroids house, she has her own individual style something you are very clearly lacking with your bland hallway and turkey tracksuits.

Reactions: 42
Arstrids house (and wardrobe) are not to my taste and I think she loves herself a bit too much but I think she is quite stylish in a quirky way that only she can carry off and the same goes for her home. She also seems to have a loving and appropriate mother/daughter relationship with her children. I don't understand how her and R are friends

Reactions: 37
I’m sorry but if your child had such a bad meltdown yesterday, with both his parents and you know that new places are a trigger, wouldn’t you say to your other child “please don’t take him out, it’s not fair on him or you”
But nope, she is texting, sat on her arse at someone else’s house and thinking “oooh good content here” and posting it to her stories. It’s quite clear she lies about the meltdowns. I don’t know what is worse actually - that she lies or that he does have meltdowns and she doesn’t give a duck, about him or her other kids looking after him.
She’s such a tit human

Reactions: 58
Anyone else notice Rachel's two phones?
View attachment 1866953

So much from today. Betsy taking Wilby out for a meal, wonder if he battered her too?
Rachel thinking this is a good look🤦🏻‍♀️
The group photo😩
Camera ready aswell.Imagine living your life where your phone is ready at any second to capture something 🤦‍♀️

And shes probably only recorded astrids house so she has something to refer back to when she copies her style!!

Reactions: 24
How do I have 1 and a half threads to catch up on? Plus 2 pages of a new one? 🤣🤯What on earth has been going on at Fraud-ty Towers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another pair of expensive tit shoes. £160 for those shoes that look like my grand slippers. Is she like the Imelda Marcos of Cornwall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Did she actually go to lunch in someones house dressed like that?
And the phones on the table. No manners whatsoever!

Reactions: 31
That group photo of them just gave me more cringe. What is going on? Is she trying to kill off us tattle trolls by cringing us to death? Or is it just me finding it all just teeth itching 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Don’t know why she shared this 😂 I however wish Instagram would go back to its earlier days when influencers weren’t a thing and it was just a photo sharing site ☹

Also I would love to see Astrid in a Turkish tracksuit, come on Astrid put one on and give us all a laugh 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey Runt!
Thanks for sharing this on your Insta, didn’t you read it like I did and wonder what the OP was talking about? Half of the stuff on it is the parent’s responsibility and not schools. Gaslighting, periods? You know all about that already so you should be teaching your kids and not expecting someone else to do it for you.

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Hey Runt!
Thanks for sharing this on your Insta, didn’t you read it like I did and wonder what the OP was talking about? Half of the stuff on it is the parent’s responsibility and not schools. Gaslighting, periods? You know all about that already so you should be teaching your kids and not expecting someone else to do it for you.
As if she shared that! That audacity!!

Reactions: 16
It’s bedtime. Who’s up for some nightmare fodder….

skin care advertiser 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just saw that post and now feel really ill, it looks like they've just bumped uglies.

She also wants to give up the lip filler for a while or get it done professionally for a change.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.