PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I hate J, all the FB comments are siding with her and saying they’re glad he apologised. They’re as bad as each other, why is she put on a pedestal 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Where did it show them at astrids ?I missed it or was it
Thread Title - Excellent 👏
Recap - Brilliant 👏
Josh's face when Simon assassinated him with that James Bond comment - PRICELESS 😂😂😂

View attachment 1866698
On patrecon?
You can really hear the disdain from Simon can't you 🤣

it was like a pissing contest watching that, sloshy really wanted Simon to fail.

Would love to have been a fly on the wall in astrids once they had left to hear the post meal analysis from Simon 🤣
What was that on I missed it, or was it patrecon?

Reactions: 4
As much as I hate J, all the FB comments are siding with her and saying they’re glad he apologised. They’re as bad as each other, why is she put on a pedestal 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because she gaslights the duck out of people, makes out it’s normal to not be able to make yourself a sandwich

Where did it show them at astrids ?I missed it or was it

On patrecon?

What was that on I missed it, or was it patrecon?
All on PTWM

Reactions: 19
Great recap Dipsy! Well done!
Going back a few days but I noticed Lula gave Silky a Costa voucher for Christmas 😳 I mean, it’s clearly just to wind people up that she showed it but does she never think of how these things backfire?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I can't understand why they've gone to arsetrids house for lunch (that resembles a charity shop/jumble sale, she trys way too hard to be edgey)
When bratsy is home who she loves the most. Again, bratsy is straight back on babysitting duty, with the violent one. (Who isent)
Then just tye brass neck she has filming arsetrids house without permission.
Then josh being chewy as duck cos he's had a few wines 😵💫
Tbf Simon is as much of a dick as josh.
What a pack of cunts they are.
Ps. JOSH MARSHALL WAS SACKED.

Reactions: 38
Anyone else notice Rachel's two phones?
View attachment 1866953

So much from today. Betsy taking Wilby out for a meal, wonder if he battered her too?
Rachel thinking this is a good look🤦🏻‍♀️
The group photo😩
Being "on one" is an interesting phrase to use. I know people round here mainly use it when someone is having a strop or sulking about something.
Not what you would call an autistic child's melt downs surely?

Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but this old photo of them in a “sex afterglow” is so bleeping weird. Why would you take that, save it, and then post it ages later pretending it’s you now 🤣 and then slosh adding to the lie “you apologised” 🤣 honestly “I can’t” I just can’t with these two. What a pair of idiots. And the idiot huns 🤣 bleeping hell!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I can safely say that is quite enough second hand humiliation for me on a Monday morning. She's trolling herself at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Comments about the nails and her calling him hot chocolate Charlie 🙄
Anybody else just weirded out by the comments saying things like “Hoping how this would end, no naughtys though”🤢🤢
This is a stranger to many, commenting such things.🫣
I’ve never left a comment on some strangers post expressing my love/need/jealousy of them🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 34
People that have to post an after shag selfie in their 40s are trying to hard to make out they love each other the hardest ever!

Reactions: 61
How disrespectful doing a house tour without asking. She has zero morals.

Did I see this right, she posted a picture of them after they'd had sex? They are becoming weirder and weirder. I'd be so embarrassed if they were my parents

Reactions: 36
Imagine owning a couple of shepherds huts and thinking this is the best way to advertise them🤯
Also they weren't the first guests, they were guests of Astrid who had been invited and brought the gruesome twosome along.

Off to find some anti nausea tablets after looking at the comments from that post last night. I don't even want to know why she is calling him hot chocolate Charlie🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice on her “wilby waves goodbye to my tit” story, she had strategically placed just one £1000 Jimmy Choo boot on her leopard print chair in the background? Is that an attempt of a “duck you” to the trolls? What must go on in that ridiculous head of hers. She’s an absolute melt.

Reactions: 23
She knows she messed up!!! This morning she posted this and went live then after the live deleted this picture as it shows her with BLACK nails not red like the picture she posted last night. And she didn't save the live either, can't be saving a video with them black nails now can she whilst she gets ready 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.