PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a traumatic childhood. My children will never have my life . They will never know what I went through. I’m breaking the chain not encouraging it to continue.
Me too! I can’t even begin to fathom why she doesn’t want more for her children and why she instead wants them to do nothing with their lives. Everything I do is about breaking that cycle and giving my children the childhood and life I couldn’t have. I really don’t understand her at all and it makes me sad and angry in equal measures!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she is getting mixed up with being a county lines drugs mule and going to boots to pick up her maws prescription!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think she said something about him riding round on his bike, she inferred she'd seen him if not known him. I'm suprised she didn't say she knew Liam Gallagher given her Manchester stereotyping!
She stereotypes everything (clearly she assumes everything is like the TV shows and movies 🤦‍♀️)
She has stereotyped liverpudlians and people from Manchester, she assumes all people in poverty eat egg and chips and live in dirty houses and she assumes all domestic victims are pretty young girls who live in high rise flats with gangs of teenagers lurking in the piss filled doorway dealing weed 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She hasn't lived any kind of life let alone outside of her little fisherman's Town bubble!!

Reactions: 41
Just a thought, seeing as W now knows all of his animals (and learned them pretty quickly) how about she teaches him something else rather than constantly obsess about the animals and only talk to him about them? He’s a clever boy and seems to pick things up quickly, but she seems set on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Have a new thread, my lovelies!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.