PTWM #163 A guardian angel? You’re taking the pee, she’s the scammy mammy from Paignton by the sea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knew Wilburforced ( to be level 3) was going to say no there, that’s why she asked him.. to make him melt down.. to make him level 3.. to distract us from her bullying ways.

I see you stupid sally. You’re a top top bellend

Reactions: 34
I hope Melissa is on here and takes it further. (Ive blanked out her email address but R has posted it). I noticed the other day her patreon Instagram had gone up to 156 followers but it's back down to 140 again.
She's disgusting.

Does she never learn!

Reactions: 30
From those lives, it's just all a bit mad.

She's sending people here to look for comments about her interior decorating, when nearly all the comments are about her questionable CIC financials and that she lied about Josh getting the sack. Not to mention her ex friend saying she is a con artist yesterday.

No one else, no strangers, no followers or Tattlers are to blame for any of that. She can out who she likes, that won't change.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I hope Melissa is on here and takes it further. (Ive blanked out her email address but R has posted it). I noticed the other day her patreon Instagram had gone up to 156 followers but it's back down to 140 again.
"Imagine that £70 going to a food bank to help children that are starving to eat".

Imagine Rachaele just admitting that £70 goes nowhere to helping anyone but her Gucci lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Imagine all them huns on patreon giving their £5 plus a month to a food bank to help starving children eat, Instead of some insta scammer, But here we are 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 73
instead of outing Melissa as a "troll" even though she admits Melissa has never messaged her, just that she comments on Tattle, maybe she should prove us all wrong and show the documentation from D&C Police confirming sloshy's 5 year career break. How about the paypal records from mr twigger? How about proof of where all things from the amazon list went? maybe she could show who the winners of ALL the previous raffles were. No instead, lets give out the personal information of a subscriber who's helped to pay her wage for the last 14 months to thousands of people because she's posted something about her on tattle.

Honestly!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Just for any WhatsApp groups reading here, R doesn’t want us exposing her lies, shes trying to gaslight you into believing she’s the good one here. If this “troll“ spent £70 which could’ve went to a food bank, then how much of R’s money should be used for food banks? Instead it’s trips to jubaI, designer gear, weekends away, family and friends kitted out nicely? Ask yourself that, she’s raking in thousands a month but is always asking for more. What was that £80k Amazon wish list?

Trolls can spend their money how they wish R, just like you try to justify your extravagant spending whilst on the beg constantly, what was that famous quote “because I can”

Trolls work hard for their money too and can spend their money however they like. So duck off with your this “could’ve went to a food bank”, SO COULD YOUR MONEY!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I wasn't aware that Facebook showed your address and postcode. And how all the trolls have been harassing her since 2019. She's bleeping nuts.
I was just about to post this. Full blown melt down is pending from her. It’s literally all falling apart before her own eyes lol

If they haven’t messaged you, it’s not harassment 🤣

ETA, I think she means she’s got their address from the pretend tracksuit order. Rather than fb.
But again. Definitely didn’t happen and she’s deflecting as much as she can away from her duck up about L and her husbands sacking!
Also trying to scare all the WhatsApp group that if you dare go against her, look what she will do.

Still can’t see how manipulative she is?

Reactions: 64
I wasn't aware that Facebook showed your address and postcode. And how all the trolls have been harassing her since 2019. She's bleeping nuts.
I don't understand if this person is actually a troll (I know they aren't) and they've been supposedly harassing her for years. Why would they buy one of those minging trackies?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don't understand if this person is actually a troll (I know they aren't) and they've been supposedly harassing her for years. Why would they buy one of those minging trackies?
Because it’s another one for the file named “things that never happened”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine suddenly loosing a load of monthly income because you have just put the idea into the head of all your paying huns that their money would be better spent at a food bank rather than the tit content they pay for.

imagine loosing a load of monthly income because most of your paying huns are in fact trolls watching you spiral into a nervous wreck trying to keep up with all the lies you tell.

imagine the Police having more on you than you think and the eye rolling that goes on when you report a crime that actually isn’t a crime.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
If they haven’t messaged you, it’s not harassment 🤣

ETA, I think she means she’s got their address from the pretend tracksuit order. Rather than fb.
But again. Definitely didn’t happen and she’s deflecting as much as she can away from her duck up about L and her husbands sacking!
Also trying to scare all the WhatsApp group that if you dare go against her, look what she will do.

Still can’t see how manipulative she is?
Wouldn’t using their address from a REBL order be a breach of GDPR?

• Wow
Reactions: 84
As if a troll would spend a fortune on one of those hideous tracksuits 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.