PTWM #163 A guardian angel? You’re taking the pee, she’s the scammy mammy from Paignton by the sea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand if this person is actually a troll (I know they aren't) and they've been supposedly harassing her for years. Why would they buy one of those minging trackies?
They could be to be fair. A moody one. There are people out there unhinged enough to do it and they won't get anywhere on here as they get booted off if they go too far. It's not a stretch for me to think she does have followers that stalk her. But they're not from here imo.

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion (super early)
PTWM #164 It’s all starting to crack,last year Josh Marshall got the sack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
She's gone mad 🤣🤣🤣

Try and catch me hun 🥳🥳 I could be on your patreon...I might have messaged you. You won't know will you? Maybe I'm paying you. Maybe I'm not.

Imagine that was your life though?! Scamming people and talking about trolls. What a strange sad little existence Rachaeleio

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Ratchet clearly doesn’t know what trolling means.

she goes on and on and on about trolls.
yet she doxes everyone who HASNT sent her mean messages.

I’m honestly thinking that the lady who is helping her must be a colleague of Josh’s because how the hell is she finding out their names, addresses and work places? Unless she’s looked them up on a database… she doing a deeep dive to “help” ratchet.. but why? Because she wants to be nice?There must be more to it than that.

and how is she connecting them to having an account on here?

Reactions: 22
Just FYI, Patreon reply very quickly to concerns/reports. Not that I would know 😏🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s feeding off the huns interest in this to try make herself feel better
What a dick she is! Why does anyone want to follow this horrible woman let alone pay to do it! She's doxxing people which is totally immoral and shows her standards

Reactions: 24
Just thought I'd repost this poem I wrote for any huns lurking amongst us......

And God created the Hun

One day when God was resting an idea sprung to mind
He thought I'll make a species to baffle all mankind
I'll start with just one braincell that's more than they will need
They won't have much vocabulary and have no urge to read
Now these special people need a world just of their own
So I will make a place for them for them and them alone
I will call it Instagram where all the species meet
They will worship nobodies and fall beneath their feet
The species will at all time defend and fight off foe
Who ever dares to question to 'Blockland'
they will go
They'll worship little children that they have never seen
And beg for recognition from the latest Insta Queen
But they will have some rules that they must not disobey
The houses that they live in must be 50
shades of grey
They are allowed some colour, a subtle hint of white
And crystal chandeliers to brighten up the night
Their offspring must be named after wine
or superstars
Like Chardonnay, DeNiro Beyonce Bruno Mars
So God was quite contented with the species he had made
But there was only one thing that made him feel afraid
There was a danger lurking for these poor brainless sheep
A danger Oh so deadly that robbed him of his sleep
He felt a sense of doom an approaching certain battle
With the educated,erudite inhabitants of
TATTLE.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She always goes on a bit of a mad troll spiral after the Lincolnshaws do a Q&A. Though it doesn’t take much to set her off nowadays.

Wonder how many ads YTS Alan has lined up for her so far this year?

Gone are her ‘glory’ days when she used to do a different one at 7pm every night. Will be harder to cover up her extravagant and excessive spending if she can’t rely on ads to cover up her scamming.

Reactions: 40
So earlier Melissa hadn’t messaged her.
Now she did.
More word salad to try and confuse and deflect.
I hope the WhatsApp group are starting to see through this now.
She gaslights people to take away from what she doesn’t want you to see.

Reactions: 41
Iv not fully caught up yet but Jesus shes crackers.
All shes got to go on is some woman who has a ND child who have been nice to her, another one who said her hallway is shut and a 3rd who bought her tracksuit 🤣🤣🤣
Wheres the abuse then??
Because tattle isn't harassment and its not trolling because ITS NOT DIRECTLY IN YOUR EMAILS OR INBOX OR TO YOUR HOUSE OR TO YOUR FACE. You idiot!!
Screenshot all the conversations that are had about the discrepancies with the cic and the PayPal, the concerns that people have for your children when you don't safeguard them and sell their private business for a fiver a month, the reasons every single person in your life has become "toxic", the statement from your ex step daughters, the statements from your step sister...I could go on..... thats not trolling, thats truth.

Funny how she fucked up about Lula and now she's going on a troll rant again. She always goes on a troll rant when someone in her life has raised concerns with what R has done 🤔 wouldn't surprise me if shes been pulled up by someone professional for publicly outing lulas private business!

Reactions: 52
I hope Melissa is on here and takes it further. (Ive blanked out her email address but R has posted it). I noticed the other day her patreon Instagram had gone up to 156 followers but it's back down to 140 again.
How is she a Times best seller? Her language, and grammar is terrible. I know mine is too, but I’m not claiming to be a best selling author!

Reactions: 27
What is this Whtsapp group everyone is talking about? I’ve missed loads by you know, being present with my family…

Reactions: 9
Huns in the what’s app
👏🏻 WAKE THE duck UP👏🏻

She has told you not to talk about tattle and yet she can talk about it on her lives 😂

You fools

oh
🎉 Josh was sacked his NOT on a career break🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So now you're saying she DID message you? But it still isn't trolling!
She's getting on my last nerve now. You know sometimes when you are on here, because of the sheer amount of personal tit she shared about the kids. You can find yourself thinking 'Oh I could probably advise there,' to help the actual child (not her or that sack of tit she's married to,) but the child. It's hard not to feel like helping kids who seem to be struggling from a lack of guidance.

I wouldn't message myself because I'm not like that, but someone who actually works with kids etc, probably can't help themselves offer a helping hand.

Yet rather than just bleeping accept that, accept that she is the one that has built up strangers investment in her kids, by making them communal property. She now has a tit fit because someone had the audacity to try and help her when she's sobbing into a camera at them.

You've got your £15k a month from your minions Rach. You've got your crappy book fodder, you've even got away with lying your arse off for years. Stop moaning, picking out individuals that you think you can bully and shut the hell up. Making a bleeping show of herself because crazy Instagram woman is gassing her up 😐.

Reactions: 54
I'm still laughing imagining her trying to report this

Police: How may we help?
R: I'd like to report a crime
Police: Go on
R: Right, this woman has been hassling me, she bought a tracksuit from me and her husband complained about it, she also sent me nice messages about my step-son's education
Police: Riiiight
R: Oh and another one wrote on a gossip website that she hates my hallway and that my taste is tit
Police:
R: Hello?

• Haha
Reactions: 90
The comments about PCNoMore Josh Marshall on the Daily Mail article are brilliant. This is my favourite.

Screenshot_20230104_162853_Chrome.jpg

It was true ten years ago and it's still true now. Except back then he was using his job title to get his name into the papers, whereas now he doesn't have a job title, he's desperate to keep his name out of the papers, and he's tagging his socks on instagram in an attempt to become a fashion influencer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Quite upsetting that this might be nearly the end of her career, I have a great time here 🤣 I do feel sorry for all the kids though, none of them have asked for this life and her downfall might ruin their lives even more since the money they would get thrown at them would have been the only positive thing

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.