PTWM #163 A guardian angel? You’re taking the pee, she’s the scammy mammy from Paignton by the sea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't aware that Facebook showed your address and postcode. And how all the trolls have been harassing her since 2019. She's bleeping nuts.
what does she think the police will do? She admits herself that Melissa never messaged her directly. She didnt join here till the end of Dec 2019 so how was she harassing her all 2019? The other "troll" with the ND son has only ever been nice to her on messages. She only joined in January 2022. Again where was the 2019 harassment happening? Imagine ringing the police because someone says your hallway looks tit 😂

(i noticed scouse Jen has the same hallway décor so it seems shes the latest one R is going all SWF on)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
WTF is she talking about? Someone who is on Patreon ordered a tracksuit and her husband complained about it (most likely because it’s overpriced tat) so … she’s a troll who is harassing her?

There’s only one bully here and that’s PTWM who is targeting people who haven’t even messaged her and trying to get her huns to stay on Patreon/off Tattle out of fear. If it wasn’t so wicked and nasty it would be ridiculously immature.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s dropped by Spotlight and YTS Alan soon.

Reactions: 48
Rachel has a cheek saying that £70 could have been used on a food bank… imagine if people stopped donating Costa and footlocker vouchers…

Reactions: 39
I think someone needs to educate this one on the definition of a troll.
She's wanting to start a community fridge as Eat That Frog has closed. She is going to use the Paignton Centre for this and open Torquay on Tuesday and Thursday for the ladies to meet. Community fridges aren't benefits tested so anyone can go. She made it sound like she was doing it out of the goodness of her heart but then fucked up (imo) by saying they visited one in Cheshire where people were driving up in Range Rovers and buying £30/£40 of food for £3 as they "are saving the environment" so to me looks like she will be asking supermarkets for their unused food for free and then selling it. She was having a meeting with Jo, Joyce and Jordan to pitch it to them. The shop will be closed during the week and they will be advertising for a Saturday girl. They are also going to be advertising for a manager to cover both centres. What the duck are they all doing then??
(It's not my profile photo btw).
Funny that, I didn’t think she was too bothered about what was written on here, But now she thinks she’s got the bestest friend in the world who can work people out… not so clever that someone has been paying her 14 months though😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That was an amazin thread title and recap 💘💘💘.

I wonder how poor old Rachel Hambleton our Guardian Angel is doing today?
She's got a lot to deal with thanks to the nasty & jelous trolls 😔.
She's probably having a really heavy period and such bad cystitis, that her uterus is ulcerated, she's pissing blood and is currently in ICU having 945672 million units of blood infused because of Hypovolemic shock.
She's migh have thrush & BV too and millions of razor blades inside her fanny again. She'll pull through though, because she's a trooper & hopefully, will get a psychiatric referral, whilst she's in hospital & some new medication to make her feel better 😉.

Edit to add, I take it all back, i posted that prematurely, as I hadn't caught up with her Patreon posts 🙄.
But she'll probably be in hospital tomorrow with life threatening fanny problems.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If they haven’t messaged you, it’s not harassment 🤣

ETA, I think she means she’s got their address from the pretend tracksuit order. Rather than fb.
But again. Definitely didn’t happen and she’s deflecting as much as she can away from her duck up about L and her husbands sacking!
Also trying to scare all the WhatsApp group that if you dare go against her, look what she will do.

Still can’t see how manipulative she is?
A really important point. She's now filming herself conducting the same nasty, vindictive tactics that she's employed in the past to any one that crossed her - ex partners, ex partners ex wives, ex partners children, family members, former friends etc. All that was once carried out behind closed doors is now all over the internet. Forever.

Carry on hun - keep exposing yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
That was an amazin thread title and recap 💘💘💘.

I wonder how poor old Rachel Hambleton our Guardian Angel is doing today?
She's got a lot to deal with thanks to the nasty & jelous trolls 😔.
She's probably having a really heavy period and such bad cystitis, that her uterus is ulcerated, she's pissing blood and is currently in ICU having 945672 million units of blood infused because of Hypovolemic shock.
She's migh have thrush & BV too and millions of razor blades inside her fanny again. She'll pull through though, because she's a trooper & hopefully, will get a psychiatric referral, whilst she's in hospital & some new medication to make her feel better 😉.
She’s probably going to check in to the hospital soon with another urine infection mistakenly identified as the after effects of the amount of Rescue Remedy she’s drunk😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The irony of her saying that £70 could have gone to a food bank when she’s expecting her huns to pay £90 for her tracksuit tops and bottoms 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Typed PC Josh Marshall Devon on Google and tattle is the 5th hit. Policeman Josh Marshall got sacked from Devon and Cornwall police, let's keep it going. And faked mental illness to ensure he remained anonymous too. I really hate when people do that. How long until Rachel pulls that card....

Reactions: 51
The last thread has really hit a nerve with her.

No one is trolling you. If you can discuss your daughters fist size clots you can show us the troll messages in your inbox. Screenshots from Tattle don't count 😘

P.S Admit Slosh was sacked, thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Josh, PA Jo and Jen should be utterly ashamed of themselves for enabling, actively encouraging and getting involved in this bullshit. Being a member of Tattle is not illegal nor does it amount to harassment if all they have done is slagged off your hallway on a public forum.

Someone take the phone off the idiot.

Reactions: 46
She’s deploying the very tactics that got her husband the sack. Make it make sense it’s not normal 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I hope Melissa is on here and takes it further. (Ive blanked out her email address but R has posted it). I noticed the other day her patreon Instagram had gone up to 156 followers but it's back down to 140 again.
Surely she's not allowed to do that. How did they find out she was one of us? I don't understand how they supposedly find trolls

Reactions: 20
I've said it many times before and I'll say it again. She has issues. Massive issues. Someone take her phone away!.

Doxxing left right and centre and literally sending people here by the constant mentioning of Tattle.

Ohh Rach honey, it's all crumbling🙃🙂.

*PC Josh Marshall was sacked by Devon and Cornwall police*
🥳🥳

Reactions: 45
She’s deploying the very tactics that got her husband the sack. Make it make sense it’s not normal 😬
If she’s sharing the names and addresses of people who have bought from Rebl with a 3rd party or using that info for purposes other than what the data was provided for without their permission then … Rebl was a very shortlived business venture 😂

I hope she gets reported to the Information Commissioner by Melissa if she exists.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The irony of her saying that £70 could have gone to a food bank when she’s expecting her huns to pay £90 for her tracksuit tops and bottoms 😭
But more to the point is that she insinuates that the Patreon money goes into supporting victims of DV through the centre, she should have said “thanks for £70 to help vulnerable women but you aren’t welcome here anymore” instead it reads like it goes in her back pocket.

Reactions: 46
Seriously Rach, can you get someone to edit this page, it's a bleeping disgrace!!
If anyone has purchased anything from her, you can ask for them to delete your information ;-)

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.