PTWM #163 A guardian angel? You’re taking the pee, she’s the scammy mammy from Paignton by the sea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said there was 2 trolls.
One paying for 14 months that has never messaged her.
Then another one on PTWM that had messaged her several times but then came on tattle to slag off her hallway 🤣

As I’ve said though I’m high on pain so might have got that wrong 🤣🤣

I might not like my mates hallway, doesn’t mean I’m trolling them, it’s just having an opinion that doesn’t match.

But as others have said, things go to tit so let’s start saying the troll hunter’s back 🙄 next they will be voicenoting the solicitor again
Yes apparently the one who has been following for 14months posted a photo of her in barbacelona - the cheek 😒🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has lost a lot of people close to her in 2022. Does anyone know does she ever see her siblings? When she first started they were very close then something happened and I havn't followed her recently.
Nope. They're all on the toxic pile. Along with the step daughters

Reactions: 10
She also just doxxed someone in them recordings by saying the woman’s name?

her huns can go search her and message her?

Can she be reported to Paetron for it?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Melissa.... show yourself 🤣🤣

Shes a twit...she might be fake laughing about it online but guaranteed PC SACKED NO BALLS would have got a right ear full this weekend. How many plates have u smashed at him this time???

Reactions: 30
just been having a nosy on FB and Matthew has a picture of him and his daughter with the broken wrists on there - the mum commented saying The 10 hours at A&E on a Saturday night were a real treat
1f602.png

Oh the shade.

Bet she was fuming with R.

I think someone needs to educate this one on the definition of a troll.
She's wanting to start a community fridge as Eat That Frog has closed. She is going to use the Paignton Centre for this and open Torquay on Tuesday and Thursday for the ladies to meet. Community fridges aren't benefits tested so anyone can go. She made it sound like she was doing it out of the goodness of her heart but then fucked up (imo) by saying they visited one in Cheshire where people were driving up in Range Rovers and buying £30/£40 of food for £3 as they "are saving the environment" so to me looks like she will be asking supermarkets for their unused food for free and then selling it. She was having a meeting with Jo, Joyce and Jordan to pitch it to them. The shop will be closed during the week and they will be advertising for a Saturday girl. They are also going to be advertising for a manager to cover both centres. What the duck are they all doing then??
(It's not my profile photo btw).
the woman she's referring to left her profile pic and insta handle in a post just before xmas, it got edited by mods to remove it. Its hardly ground-breaking investigative work by them FFS and it happened over 2 weeks ago!

As others have said she pulling the trolling card because of the shite with L and Sloshys sacking being spoken about again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
She’ll have “caught” “trolls” from people that commented and liked comments on the glomama posts. Just making up the narrative to fit and warn off the huns

Reactions: 25
She’s so boring. What the hell doesn’t she just get Wilby ready for nursery rather than wittering on a live about ‘trolls’ who aren’t really trolls because they never actually message or contact her. Imagine ignoring your child and husband who got sacked for that. FFS - get a real job and do something constructive with your day Rachel 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’ll have “caught” “trolls” from people that commented and liked comments on the glomama posts. Just making up the narrative to fit and warn off the huns
I bet some of the people that liked comments, liked them because, you know, they probably agreed with them, and now they’re being classed as trolls. imagine casually liking a fb comment and then being outed by inspector where’s the dough

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so boring. What the hell doesn’t she just get Wilby ready for nursery rather than wittering on a live about ‘trolls’ who aren’t really trolls because they never actually message or contact her. Imagine ignoring your child and husband who got sacked for that. FFS - get a real job and do something constructive with your day Rachel 🙄
She never even spoke to W while dressing him until she put him on her knee to do his hair and he grumbled a bit which any child would who's engrossed in his cartoons then just picked up like that. That's when she said she'd have to go as it would now take two of them to get W out of rhe house.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
They’re obsessed with trying to find the identity of people on Tattle. People who don’t even message her directly but just want answers to where all the unaccounted donations went to and would like her to stop scamming people. Obsessed to the point that Josh got sacked for it. Gross misconduct rather than just being transparent about charitable donations. Her scamming has effectively lost her husband his job.

Reactions: 56
They’re obsessed with trying to find the identity of people on Tattle. People who don’t even message her directly but just want answers to where all the unaccounted donations went to and would like her to stop scamming people. Obsessed to the point that Josh got sacked for it. Gross misconduct rather than just being transparent about charitable donations. Her scamming has effectively lost her husband his job.
And now they have no regular guaranteed income. Wonder if the probably-sacked police officer Josh Marshall even has a pension to share with his ex wife now. Nightmare. Scammer Serena not only has to employ friends she has to employ her own husband - no pressure there not to duck things up by getting cancelled or anything ;)

Reactions: 30
I bet some of the people that liked comments, liked them because, you know, they probably agreed with them, and now they’re being classed as trolls. imagine casually liking a fb comment and then being outed by inspector where’s the dough
I got blocked from the PTWM Instagram page just by liking a comment from someone else 😂 she’s so sad!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And now they have no regular guaranteed income. Wonder if the probably-sacked police officer Josh Marshall even has a pension to share with his ex wife now. Nightmare. Scammer Serena not only has to employ friends she has to employ her own husband - no pressure there not to duck things up by getting cancelled or anything ;)
They lose pension if sacked don't they?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Watching that live you could tell she’s had a tit few days. Sounded like she’s been crying.
Getting giddy about her new bestie outing us trolls doesn’t she realise a lot of us on here don’t even follow her (we’ve been blocked 🙄🤣)
How will they track us down 🤷‍♀️

Bet she’s been on a blocking spree since New Year. Welcome former Huns 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What exactly is the purpose of her finding these 'trolls'? And clearly this woman with the autistic son has messaged her and been ignored as per usual so no wonder she was pissed off.

Reactions: 32
Pretty sure the troll hunter is just a wannabe mummy blogger that is on Tattle so they can "out" people.

Reactions: 24
She also just doxxed someone in them recordings by saying the woman’s name?

her huns can go search her and message her?

Can she be reported to Paetron for it?
Yep she can - give them the date and the time stamp 😏 they reply really quickly.
Not that I’d know….. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I got blocked from the PTWM Instagram page just by liking a comment from someone else 😂 she’s so sad!
She blocked me cause I'm pretty easy to find. Her Emily and slosh blocked me in one go. I never contacted her! I've never met her but I am acqaunted with those in the toxic pile (smapichellas 😘, and others) and could walk to shitshow towers from my home, which by the way Ratshit I wouldn't know about if you hadn't plastered it all over SM.
I'd love to know how she explained my blocking. Her only reason would be my input here, that she doesn't read 🤥😆

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.