PTWM #163 A guardian angel? You’re taking the pee, she’s the scammy mammy from Paignton by the sea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine she’s currently have slosh inject rescue remedy into her veins 🤣 which you know, he is able to do as he’s always as home with her now BECAUSE HE GOT THE SACK 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think someone needs to educate this one on the definition of a troll.
She's wanting to start a community fridge as Eat That Frog has closed. She is going to use the Paignton Centre for this and open Torquay on Tuesday and Thursday for the ladies to meet. Community fridges aren't benefits tested so anyone can go. She made it sound like she was doing it out of the goodness of her heart but then fucked up (imo) by saying they visited one in Cheshire where people were driving up in Range Rovers and buying £30/£40 of food for £3 as they "are saving the environment" so to me looks like she will be asking supermarkets for their unused food for free and then selling it. She was having a meeting with Jo, Joyce and Jordan to pitch it to them. The shop will be closed during the week and they will be advertising for a Saturday girl. They are also going to be advertising for a manager to cover both centres. What the duck are they all doing then??
(It's not my profile photo btw).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I imagine she’s currently have slosh inject rescue remedy into her veins 🤣 which you know, he is able to do as he’s always as home with her now BECAUSE HE GOT THE SACK 🥲
Never mind the rescue remedy, she'll be ransacking Seb's room looking for his stash of weed!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thanks @DipsyDoodle for the excellent recap. The hours of work you put into it are much appreciated 🩷.
Also to the brave souls who watch her absolutely abysmal ramblings in PatreCon and report back. Again, very much appreciated.

*PC JOSH MARSHALL WAS SACKED*
Oh did you mean PC Joshua Marshall, husband of well known Paignton Instascammer Part Time Working Mummy Rachaele Hambleton?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Doesn't she very occasionally show his kids though? I'm not sure he has a relationship with her, but maybe the children's mum does? Definitely no signs of the oldest 2 being close to her any more. I can imagine the cousins love going around to their aunty who shells out vouchers and #notanaddickheads freebies in the same spirit that the child catcher gave about sweeties in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Cheeldren, leetle cheeldren... poor bloody family.
Yes, I think she’s still friendly with her ex sister in law. I’ve noticed if she sees/shows Leisa’s kids, it’s when her Mum is around.

Reactions: 8
She's wanting to start a community fridge as Eat That Frog has closed. She is going to use the Paignton Centre for this and open Torquay on Tuesday and Thursday for the ladies to meet. Community fridges aren't benefits tested so anyone can go. She made it sound like she was doing it out of the goodness of her heart but then fucked up (imo) by saying they visited one in Cheshire where people were driving up in Range Rovers and buying £30/£40 of food for £3 as they "are saving the environment" so to me looks like she will be asking supermarkets for their unused food for free and then selling it. She was having a meeting with Jo, Joyce and Jordan to pitch it to them. The shop will be closed during the week and they will be advertising for a Saturday girl. They are also going to be advertising for a manager to cover both centres. What the duck are they all doing then??
You can see your insta PFP

Reactions: 4
I watched this too and wondered how does a troll uploading a pic of her in Barcelona lead to them being identified??

also did you catch the bit where she said “I usually get what I want though”. Spoilt Sandra at her finest.

Reactions: 11
So she actually very clearly says in that video that her ‘troll’ HAS NEVER MESSAGED HER!!
So how is she trolling her?
How?

Maybe Joshua Marshall can look up the definition of troll now that he’s been sacked from Devon & Cornwall police in may 2022.

It’s not being a troll, it’s having an opinion on you and chatting about it on a gossip thread.
Does she go through mumsnet looking for troll’s because it’s literally the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Has anyone else noticed that when it’s all going to tit and she starts being unable to control the narrative, out comes the good old troll catching. It’s like she’s trying to scare people into submission. She’s a nasty bastard.

BTW Runt, people who have a different opinion to you, question your motives or call you out are not trolls. As a Sunday Times best selling author 🙄 you should at least have access to a dictionary.

Also, your hallway is bleeping terrible. Interior design is not your thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
So she actually very clearly says in that video that her ‘troll’ HAS NEVER MESSAGED HER!!
So how is she trolling her?
How?

Maybe Joshua Marshall can look up the definition of troll now that he’s been sacked from Devon & Cornwall police in may 2022.

It’s not being a troll, it’s having an opinion on you and chatting about it on a gossip thread.
Does she go through mumsnet looking for troll’s because it’s literally the same thing.
I heard it as Riddled hadn’t messaged her until the “troll” found her. Clearly whoever it is was fed up with being ignored and came here to see what was going on. Anyway she must have said the word tattle a lot of times today!
And it’s also a massive deflection to the Lula tit storm at the weekend.

Reactions: 35
Has anyone else noticed that when it’s all going to tit and she starts being unable to control the narrative, out comes the good old troll catching. It’s like she’s trying to scare people into submission. She’s a nasty bastard.

BTW Runt, people who have a different opinion to you, question your motives or call you out are not trolls. As a Sunday Times best selling author 🙄 you should at least have access to a dictionary.

Also, your hallway is bleeping terrible. Interior design is not your thing.
I thought this too, every time someone is on to something she always pulls out the troll card. 🙄

Reactions: 27
I’m going soft, I felt sorry for her when she said ‘tell me how to make the hallway better’ 😂

P.S Joshua Marshall of D&C police got the sack, not sure if you’re aware 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is she actually surprised by this? When it was bleeping snowing outside josh was walking around with no top on in that house, idiots.
She's done a live on paetron - not seen all of it as yet - but she has had her meters read and is now being charged £792 a month for her energy 😲

Reactions: 15
I heard it as Riddled hadn’t messaged her until the “troll hunter” found her. Clearly whoever it is was fed up with being ignored and came here to see what was going on. Anyway she must have said the word tattle a lot of times today!
And it’s also a massive deflection to the Lula tit storm at the weekend.
I thought she said there was 2 trolls.
One paying for 14 months that has never messaged her.
Then another one on PTWM that had messaged her several times but then came on tattle to slag off her hallway 🤣

As I’ve said though I’m high on pain so might have got that wrong 🤣🤣

I might not like my mates hallway, doesn’t mean I’m trolling them, it’s just having an opinion that doesn’t match.

But as others have said, things go to tit so let’s start saying the troll hunter’s back 🙄 next they will be voicenoting the solicitor again

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just seen this posted about the brixham bellend (another scammer who just won't give up) thought it screamed Ratshit
Covert Narcissists hide behind a mask of perfection. However, when you examine them closely, they are very strange people.

Coverts tell a lot of different stories. They tell different stories about their childhoods depending on how they want to manipulate people. They will be the stars of their school, college , valedictorian, most popular in school one moment and then some poor neglected scruff in need of your sympathy.

Coverts keep supply. They are always on the prowl for new supply. That need is very strong and they will select lowlife supply and escape into weird dating sites. They will have hundreds of fake profiles.

Coverts exploit their own children. They push their kids into sports or other competitive events to make themselves look good. Bragging is always about them as parents!

Coverts are ultimate backstabbers. They trash everyone to you and then trash you to everyone.

Coverts always have the right answer to everything. They are experts on every subject and everyone else is a stupid fool. They become angry when you don’t follow their advice.

Coverts can have long marriages. The marriage becomes their cover for their disgusting cheating. It makes them look l like legitimately stable people. In truth, their spouse is abused and belittled.

Coverts panic over losing their looks. They fear that they will no longer attract supply. They then scramble to try to connect with supplies from 20, 30 years ago. They resort to social media to locate an “old friend,” only to use & discard them.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Then another one on PTWM that had messaged her several times but then came on tattle to slag off her hallway 🤣

I might not like my mates hallway, doesn’t mean I’m trolling them, it’s just having an opinion that doesn’t match.

But as others have said, things go to tit so let’s start saying the troll hunter’s back 🙄 next they will be voicenoting the solicitor again
Yes she did, the one who hadn't messaged her was "found" this morning and blocked. The other one was from Christmas and had been messaging her then was on tattle talking about her hallway.

Reactions: 13

She is so predictable it’s boring 😴

Reactions: 13
She's mentioned Tattle an awful lot there. Careful Robocunt, you'll be sending your Patreon huns over here in their droves!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.