PTWM #163 A guardian angel? You’re taking the pee, she’s the scammy mammy from Paignton by the sea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ran straight here when she said re:happy valley.."coz she should have arrested her coz that's what you would have done" 😂 😂 yeah if she was a naughty hedgehog pops and it was giving it the biggun...you silly woman 😂
Edit...not pops I meant popo (slang police 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone know why she needs a cute little caddy van for her cute little pantry?
I’m very close to someone who runs a junk food pantry and everyone is a volunteer who uses their own car to collect the waste food!
Because every Del Boy and Rodney need a van...

7CF3585A-1887-499E-8D84-5483E3500C86.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Because every Del Boy and Rodney need a van...

View attachment 1866605
Slosh in his REBL leisure wear 🤣🤣
Brilliant @FridaK 👏🏻👏🏻

Also, are they not the rudest guests 😳😳
The house tour without permission, Simon shaking his head at her filming.
Astrid saying she knew she would have her phone out.
Slosh mocking simons dinner trick cos he’s all pumped up on 19 Crimes (fuming cos that’s my fave wine!)
Her snorting away,
Simon looks like he’s losing the will.
No wonder they have no friends, I’d be raging if my mates behaved like that in my home

• Haha
Reactions: 39
They piss me off a lot but josh has topped it with his happy valley rant
Well we Yorkshire folk and locals to the happy valley area don’t need a sacked police officers input it’s a tv drama with more policing done than he will ever do
bleeping nerve of him slagging best thing on tv

• Heart
Reactions: 37
They are all as bad as each other when it comes to online validation. Arsetrid literally froths at the gash everyone Runt shares something or posts about her. The way one of them posts, the other one shares then the original one shares that they’ve shared literally makes my head explode.

Reactions: 18
I think we were all willing Simon to lamp him one. There’s still time Simon, come on, Tattle will be forever in your debt 🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They piss me off a lot but josh has topped it with his happy valley rant
Well we Yorkshire folk and locals to the happy valley area don’t need a sacked police officers input it’s a tv drama with more policing done than he will ever do
bleeping nerve of him slagging best thing on tv
True story 👏

Reactions: 9
I think we were all willing Simon to lamp him one. There’s still time Simon, come on, Tattle will be forever in your debt 🤞🏻
Shall we set up a paypal fund for him?

Simon around them pair is the definition of the saying "if my mouth doesn't say it my face will" I'd love a blind reaction video from Astrid when she tells him they are coming round 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.