PTWM #162 The secret WhatsApp huns are seeing the light, that Rachel’s tales are a load of tripe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick, sick, sick woman! If it’s true, no parent should share any part of that story. If it’s not true, making that whole story up is despicable.

Reactions: 31
She might think its funny now but give it a few years and all she will have is Wilby (if he's not taken away from her)
She will grow old very lonely and her kids will all say she's toxic and they have childhood trauma.
Betsy has already fucked off as soon as she could, and quite clearly didn't really want to spend time with her this week.
Seb and isaac won't bother because they aren't hers biologically and they don't have the emotional connection to her. Looks like seb is hardly at home atm anyway.
Edie is a clever girl and hopefully she will have the guidance of her dads family throughout her life.
Lula "might" stick around, but that's only because she's desperate for acceptance from her so called mother and will do anything to please her, she's nieve too so possibly won't understand her trauma and will always have R in her ear.
The best thing R can do is get sterilised at this point!

Reactions: 42
All I can say on the T situation is that I’m beyond disgusted. Just when you think R can’t stoop any lower, she always finds a new way. Is this all really worth it for some designer outfits and weekends away!

Words actually fail me. What is going on on that greasy spoon head of hers? Honestly, what was her thinking in all of this (most likely none but you never know) poor T. If she has passed RPOC then sue needs to be seen. Womb infections are serious, especially for a child of Ts age.
I agree with everyone else, they left as Rachel knows that the hospital has a duty of care to report. If she left, it raises further red flags and a referral most likely has been made. Make it make sense you greasy haired, BV infected, lazy, non mother, bleep!

T if you do read here, reach out to someone at school. Your form tutor, favourite teacher, safeguarding lead, anyone that you trust. They can and will help you.
Contact numbers for you as follows:
Childline 0800 1111
Torbay childrens services 01803208100
NSPCC 0808 800 5000

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Didn’t ranch imply last month that Lula was sexually active ?

T if you do read here, reach out to someone at school. Your form tutor, favourite teacher, safeguarding lead, anyone that you trust. They can and will help you.
LULA REACH OUT TO YOUR ELDER SISTERS

Reactions: 53
Someone, anyone, needs to step in and take Lula in hand. Hannah, Gangsta granny, any or all of her sisters, before things get worse. She is a 13 year old child. Those poor excuse for parents needed to take her to hospital and wait however long they needed to make sure Lula was ok. The rest could be sorted after - privately. Just when I think Ratshit can't sink any lower. bleeping disgusting behaviour from the so called 'parents'.

Reactions: 44
Rabies: "ugh these trolls keep reporting me to social services"

Also Rabies: "hahaha my 13 year old might have just had a miscarriage but I couldn't be arsed to wait at the hospital to make sure she's ok".

• Sad
Reactions: 83
Just catching up on yesterday and honesty didn’t think she could go any lower and then bang last night hits.

Firstly they way they are laughing and giggling when talking about miscarriage is discussing it isn’t something you just throw out there for engagement

Secondly so she was checked out by a medical professional and told to take her child to hospital - but didn’t - surely that will show up on records somewhere (not the first time she has failed to get appropriate medical attention for a child in her care)

She just gets worse and worse

She claims to be open and honest with her kids, they can come to her about everything etc etc, but L naivety around sex/biology is obvious.
It doesn't make you a "cool mum" Rach if your kids are having underage sex with your knowledge.
💆‍♀️

Reactions: 37
As long as you get your holidays and Gucci though Rach it's all worth it isn't it? Someone
bloody stop her - she's unhinged

Reactions: 29
So I got round to watching the live this morning whilst tackling a huge mountain of ironing and all I can say is WOW.
I actually can’t believe what I watched. I would never ever talk about my two daughters like that with close family members, never mind on a public platform!! And the sad thing is that L appeared totally unfazed by it all and even seemed to be enjoying the attention!!

After watching, I headed on over to Hundom to have a look to see if anyone had any opinions on there and it’s kicking RIGHT off on there 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 65
So I got round to watching the live this morning whilst tackling a huge mountain of ironing and all I can say is WOW.
I actually can’t believe what I watched. I would never ever talk about my two daughters like that with close family members, never mind on a public platform!! And the sad thing is that L appeared totally unfazed by it all and even seemed to be enjoying the attention!!

After watching, I headed on over to Hundom to have a look to see if anyone had any opinions on there and it’s kicking RIGHT off on there 👀
Are the Huns as disgusted as we are 🤔

Reactions: 19
Don't have time to take T to hospital but has the time to apply loads of fake tan and makeup. Plus the new car (even if it's on lease it's still not cheap!).
6AF53715-E83B-47C8-BEFF-BAD4D06E6F89.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Are the Huns as disgusted as we are 🤔
there’s a huge divide going down. Probably about 50/50 defending Rachel & the other half agreeing it was totally uncalled for.

But in typical hundom fashion they are arguing like mad amongst themselves with some describing the group as toxic as twattle 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I don’t want or wish to repeat the sentiments of everyone but I will! This has got to be one of her most despicable lives to date (and I have said that many times before). This woman, this ‘saviour’ of women is causing so much harm and damage in her wake. Poor L, to even have an undertone that it could be a miscarriage is disgusting. Even if it was said ‘light heartedly’ about herself and/or a 13 year old. If it is ‘just’ a clot, that is also potentially serious (particularly if she is already using hormones to manage periods). I was only a year older than she is now when I was first hospitalised with something very similar, I was put on a drip and force fed iron tablets. I was in a different country to my mum staying with my dad. It was horrific and scary and, as you can imagine, embarrassing. The first thing my mum did was get on a flight, no thought about what she’d need to pack etc, just got a one way ticket and was by my bedside within 24 hours. That’s where she stayed until I was finally released a few days later. Everything was dealt with sensitively and with me in mind. The idea that she would then broadcast it for paying strangers just defies belief! Those poor children, each and every one of them, deserve so much more and at this stage are being let down by anyone in their lives who are privy to this kind of abuse. Because that is what it is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
there’s a huge divide going down. Probably about 50/50 defending Rachel & the other half agreeing it was totally uncalled for.

But in typical hundom fashion they are arguing like mad amongst themselves with some describing the group as toxic as twattle 🤦‍♀️
Surely they know it’s totally out of order. Bet a few more are 👀 on here this morning 👋

Reactions: 37

How the hell can they defend her 🤦‍♀️ The Huns that think what she has shared and found amusing are beyond help, they are as vile as there leader 😡

Reactions: 46

How can anyone possibly defend that! My mind is blown 🤯

Reactions: 32

How are they defending her? Like what possible defence is there 😳

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.