PTWM #162 The secret WhatsApp huns are seeing the light, that Rachel’s tales are a load of tripe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this Gayle she sent a photo of the clot to? I can only think of Gayle the gecko and I'm not sure I'm right with that guess... 🤷‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s kind of irrelevant if it was a period or miscarriage - the main issue is that Rachaele has shared information about her underage child that has invited speculation. She’s a total disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
And she wonders why T has a crap time at school, this shouldn’t have been shared esp to paying “customers”
I don’t think she can go any lower than that, I’m shocked.
Terrible mother

• Sad
Reactions: 58
Holy tit! I cannot believe what I'm reading. She has completely lost the plot. True or not, sharing it with paying huns is disgusting.. anything to keep the money rolling in I guess. I hope T is okay, no thanks to her mother who couldn't be arsed to wait for her to get proper medical attention.

I genuinely feel so sorry for those children. The damage being done to each and everyone of them will last a lifetime 💔

Rachael, Josh.. stop twatting around on the internet and safeguard your children. Prioritise them, not the idiots that pay to watch this shitshow.

Reactions: 46
So she asked L if it could be a pregnancy, and that she’s not in trouble…
WHAT?! What parent says this? She’s 13!! Of course she would be in trouble. And her boyfriend even more so! I just can’t comprehend it

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Probably been a decidual cast , can happen when on contraception, or have ongoing gyne issues, silly bint is nothing a secret in her house, christ on a bike my lot would disown me if I blabbed their lifes for cash, Rachit needs to get off the Internet, poor Lu imagine going back to school in the new year and all the school knows you lost your our uterus in the holidays.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Ok, had to find it before I go to bed! I wish I could let things go!! But here it is

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
sorry (but not sorry) but if any of the huns watching that live still think that’s it’s acceptable to be broadcasting your daughters medical issues/possible miscarriage then you deserve to be ripped off and scammed.

Reactions: 64
My mind hurts reading this let alone the sneak of the lives - none of this is ok ar all. That poor child is so lost she doesn’t know she needs help. Part time working mom my ass you can’t even even part time work as a parent. I am so sad for them all this is def a new low…..

Reactions: 33
When she said right I'll show you just then I thought she was going to bring out the frozen blood clot 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
She is disgusting! That is not appropriate for anyone!!!!!!

I agree it’s probably a decidual cast, I’ve had one after taking norithesterone. Absolutely horrendous, it was like a full on contraction, and very very weird, what looked like veins were just wrinkles. I did go to the GP as I was very concerned, and he said it was. She should definitely have been seen.

Reactions: 34
Rachets face on that video where Lula says about, so could it be a kid. You can see the panic in her face. She tryed to play it down incase Lula dropped her in it.
This whole bleeping family have stooped to a new low.
I didn't think they could get any worse.

Betsy is thinking, now this is why I bleeping moved away.
Wherever that family go, they bring a drama.

Reactions: 52
Going by both of their reactions in that latest video, Yep her 13 year old daughter is definitely having underage unprotected sex and R is very aware of that!
None of this should be on the internet.
God help Lula when she goes back to school, teenage girls are absolutely brutal (and boys can be too) they won't care what the real reason is, they will just spread their own rumours around that won't paint Lula in a great light! Poor girl (although L clearly thinks is funny and doesn't see how serious it is)

• Sad
Reactions: 58
I agree with the above having passed a decidual cast in my 20’s due to contraceptives, and even in my late 20’s it freaked me out hugely. But she’s admitted that Lula hasn’t taken the break she’s supposed to with the patch, surely at 13 her mother should be responsible for any meds she’s on and telling her when she should be taking a break?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
My heart hurts for Lula tonight, going by her comments it could have been a miscarriage and whether she knows for sure or not, it is something that will likely play on her mind for a long time. She is so young to have to deal with all of those emotions 😩 I had a miscarriage at 14 - I was a fucked up teen, and the impact it had on my mental health for years after Is no joke.

someone needs to intervene for Lula, her dad, sisters, Nan? Just someone give her some support and appropriate guidance without using it for content.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Genuinely astounded at what I’ve seen / read tonight. Just when we thought she couldn’t get lower!

Reactions: 37
Do you reckon that’s why they legged it from the hospital? If the staff had discovered it is a miscarriage rather than effects of the patch, they know SS would have to be told. If my 13 yo was passing clots like that then I’d sit in a+e for as long as it took! Either way, blabbing that for god knows how many followers, is just disgusting.

Reactions: 57
I have not commented in a while due to sickness and then family time over the holiday but holy god of almighty this takes the biscuit. There is some sort of intervention required immediately to save those children from this woman. She is nuts.

Reactions: 36
I have not commented in a while due to sickness and then family time over the holiday but holy god of almighty this takes the biscuit. There is some sort of intervention required immediately to save those children from this woman. She is nuts.
Nor have I because I have been astounded but my word this is the worst ever!!! And she wonders why social services are on her back!! I am utterly horrified by this whole tale

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.