PTWM #162 The secret WhatsApp huns are seeing the light, that Rachel’s tales are a load of tripe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to twist this Luna story to her advantage and make out that the trolls are the people who are in the wrong, you can 100% predict it can’t you. She always does it when she is in the wrong but has to make herself the victim.

Also, will call an ambulance for Josh when he has covid but won’t sit in an and e with her daughter. Mum of the year.

Reactions: 59
I'm just catching up and everything I thought has already been said. However, I would ask the huns - do you see how much us "trolls" are concerned with the wellbeing of T vs her parents?!

WE are supposedly the bad, poorly in the head, sad, child neglecters but everyone is showing concern and support for T.

On another note, I'm re-reading Emily's post about the centre. Its very cleverly worded in my opinion. She wishes the centre well etc but never actually mentions Rancid. It's brilliant in what it doesn't say without R being able to pick "toxic" holes in it.

Reactions: 51
I'm just catching up and everything I thought has already been said. However, I would ask the huns - do you see how much us "trolls" are concerned with the wellbeing of T vs her parents?!

WE are supposedly the bad, poorly in the head, sad, child neglecters but everyone is showing concern and support for T.
100% this! Still can’t believe they didn’t get her checked out. Only a parent when it’s for content! How many significant incidents is that now of not seeking appropriate medical care?

Lula’s clot, Sebs arm?! A niece?

Reactions: 31
I think I might have to take some time away, today has actually really upset me which I’m quite surprised at as I was never heavily invested in PTWM. I’m a mother of a child just a few years younger than T. I’m finding it too much of a struggle to watch a 13 year old girl be exploited online for financial gain by her own mum. I can’t fathom how this could even be deemed slightly acceptable. For any huns, please remember T is a child, she has not given her consent to having her life splashed over social media, the stuff that has been put out there will forever be online. All potential employers, partners and friends will be aware of private conversations she had with her mum when she was 13 and younger. I’m actually sickened.
Spotlight management…you are nothing more than a pimp in this massive game of charades. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
To all you tattle trolls…wishing you a fabulous New Year !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 82
100% this! Still can’t believe they didn’t get her checked out. Only a parent when it’s for content! How many significant incidents is that now of not seeking appropriate medical care?

Lula’s clot, Sebs arm?! A niece?
But she was Ok spending the night in hospital when favourite child Bekind had tonsillitis 🙄

Reactions: 60
I am astounded again how some of the whatsap huns are still defending her.. FML what is wrong with them?! Thickos!🤡

Reactions: 32
Just catching up on yesterday and honesty didn’t think she could go any lower and then bang last night hits.

Firstly they way they are laughing and giggling when talking about miscarriage is discussing it isn’t something you just throw out there for engagement

Secondly so she was checked out by a medical professional and told to take her child to hospital - but didn’t - surely that will show up on records somewhere (not the first time she has failed to get appropriate medical attention for a child in her care)

She just gets worse and worse
I am trying to catch up with all these posts but yes it will flag up with inter agencies that she didn’t get checked out especially because of the nature of the visit etc. it’s not like it was a cut or a broken toe which can heal without medical intervention
Rachet has failed this child.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I think I might have to take some time away, today has actually really upset me which I’m quite surprised at as I was never heavily invested in PTWM. I’m a mother of a child just a few years younger than T. I’m finding it too much of a struggle to watch a 13 year old girl be exploited online for financial gain by her own mum. I can’t fathom how this could even be deemed slightly acceptable. For any huns, please remember T is a child, she has not given her consent to having her life splashed over social media, the stuff that has been put out there will forever be online. All potential employers, partners and friends will be aware of private conversations she had with her mum when she was 13 and younger. I’m actually sickened.
Spotlight management…you are nothing more than a pimp in this massive game of charades. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
To all you tattle trolls…wishing you a fabulous New Year !!!
💯% this. It’s upset me far much more than any of the other tit she shares.
I hope that if she takes L to the GP she gets a right rollocking & is reported. As someone mentioned earlier Gayle the gynaecologist?? has a safeguarding duty of care to report her as well.
Hope she’s tipped the sisters over the edge with this & they intervene too 🤞
Spotlight management are obviously a shower of shite if they keep her on their books.

Reactions: 41
I can’t even begin to tell you how many levels of alarmed I am by what is occurring in the Rachael Hambelton horror show. If that was my 13 year old daughter I’d be breaking my heart for her but very much questioning what sort of parent I was. We have one job as parents and that is to nurture and protect and she is way off the mark with both. She just doesn’t seem to have a maternal bone in her body. If that is a miscarriage then that’s horrible. It’s heartbreaking enough for an adult but I can’t even contemplate how a 13 year old gets in that position.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
In other news, everything is OK because they all got new clothes and trainers. And R - pretend giggling when slagging off your husband doesn't hide the fact you can't actually stand him. Has she rented that house for another week or has Scouse Jenna been given another back hander to let B's friend stay? And who will be tidying up because I saw a clip of that live where she was doing a tour and every single room was a mess.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
In other news, everything is OK because they all got new clothes and trainers. And R - pretend giggling when slagging off your husband doesn't hide the fact you can't actually stand him. Has she rented that house for another week or has Scouse Jenna been given another back hander to let B's friend stay? And who will be tidying up because I saw a clip of that live where she was doing a tour and every single room was a mess.
Bet it killed them all living like poor people even though it cost £1k. Wonder if they had ham & chips 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Like everyone else I am disgusted by the live last night and her admissions of L. I 100% think she’s sexually active. I think after the bullying and gossip that she told us was spread about L a few months ago at the school she went and got her put on contraceptives because it was true not gossip. I am not educated enough in gynaecology or a dr to be able to say if it was a miscarriage or otherwise but I can say like everyone else my daughter would be staying in that A&E to be checked over and have her ‘fist sized vein filled’ clot tested. I’ve said it before but I can’t understand why her kids have to have boyfriends so young, I’d be discouraging it as much as I could and I would absolutely not be allowing sleepovers with boyfriends at the age of 13. I’d also be furious as the boys parents at her basically openly telling her huns that my son is sexually active and could be charged with whatever. She has gone too far with this FML moment, there are some things that should be kept secret, if it was a period chat and L was able to give proper consent (let’s face it L is not mentally mature enough to be giving full informed consent for her mother telling her secrets or to be giving full informed consent for sex) then I’m ok with that as I do believe we should be able to talk openly about what our bodies do but this was not a period chat, this was alluding to her 13 year old daughter being sexually active and potentially miscarrying, let’s call a spade a spade here.

not sure if the videos are something that can be added to the wiki in case there’s any SW come looking for any evidence to their case? If it’s in the wiki they don’t have to search for it.

I just want all those babies to be safe from her and Josh. It’s been said many many many many times but money is the only differentiating factor to a family on a council estate going through the same.The council estate family would have their children removed from their care so fast and it makes me so sad that because their mum wears Gucci and they wear The North Face that they aren’t being taken seriously.

This isn’t a note for L as Tattle will absolutely be banned from her phoned so will never see our screams for her to get help but if her big sisters still read here or any other family member please intervene, don’t text her because it’s likely you’re blocked from her phone but please in some way contact her and make her see sense that she deserves so much more in life than where she is just now. They all do. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 61
The whole thing is absolutely vile. I have no words.
I really hope Lula can get the support she needs and her sisters are allowed to step in. Betsy is gone (good for her! I hope.she thrives in Liverpool away from the tit show). And I hope Seb is next.

I can't believe that Edie is sat there listening to this as well.

Surely she can see why social services are involved time and time again. It honestly makes me sick how much she exploits those poor children.

They need stability not a mother who wants to be their best friend and encourage them to grow up way before their time.
I don't think she even wants to be their friend, it's just easier to parent that way rather than put any effort in.

Reactions: 21
As i said in the last post, i reported due to concerns but did it via Devon (didnt realise that Torbay is seperate) and effectively got told to do one. Currently looking at the MASH referal form for Torbay and T wll definately be a Level 4 Safeguarding Referral. It makes me sick that rancid is making a laugh and joke about this. She is 13 you thick scratter!! 13!! Below the legal age of consent!!! Even if its consenual between her and her boyfriend its still classed as stautory rape and if T has passed a RPOC then it is serious and needs urgent care. FFS rancid, PUT YOUR 13 YR OLD DAUGHTER'S NEEDS BEFORE YOUR NEED FOR ADORATION FROM STRANGERS
ETA as accidently posted before i finished- If my 14yr old came home and told me she was pregnant, after (in my head) hitting the roof, i would be there to support her in her decisions, whatever they maybe. If she had a blood clot the size rancid is claiming T's is, i would be staight up the hospital with her and wait until admitted or discharged, which would be forever as my local trust is on a black? warning or whatever the highest incident colour is. That is called parenting you stupid cow. Putting your child first. End of.
Also does anyone think that there's a divorce looming?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Like everyone else I am disgusted by the live last night and her admissions of L. I 100% think she’s sexually active. I think after the bullying and gossip that she told us was spread about L a few months ago at the school she went and got her put on contraceptives because it was true not gossip. I am not educated enough in gynaecology or a dr to be able to say if it was a miscarriage or otherwise but I can say like everyone else my daughter would be staying in that A&E to be checked over and have her ‘fist sized vein filled’ clot tested. I’ve said it before but I can’t understand why her kids have to have boyfriends so young, I’d be discouraging it as much as I could and I would absolutely not be allowing sleepovers with boyfriends at the age of 13. I’d also be furious as the boys parents at her basically openly telling her huns that my son is sexually active and could be charged with whatever. She has gone too far with this FML moment, there are some things that should be kept secret, if it was a period chat and L was able to give proper consent (let’s face it L is not mentally mature enough to be giving full informed consent for her mother telling her secrets or to be giving full informed consent for sex) then I’m ok with that as I do believe we should be able to talk openly about what our bodies do but this was not a period chat, this was alluding to her 13 year old daughter being sexually active and potentially miscarrying, let’s call a spade a spade here.

not sure if the videos are something that can be added to the wiki in case there’s any SW come looking for any evidence to their case? If it’s in the wiki they don’t have to search for it.

I just want all those babies to be safe from her and Josh. It’s been said many many many many times but money is the only differentiating factor to a family on a council estate going through the same.The council estate family would have their children removed from their care so fast and it makes me so sad that because their mum wears Gucci and they wear The North Face that they aren’t being taken seriously.

This isn’t a note for L as Tattle will absolutely be banned from her phoned so will never see our screams for her to get help but if her big sisters still read here or any other family member please intervene, don’t text her because it’s likely you’re blocked from her phone but please in some way contact her and make her see sense that she deserves so much more in life than where she is just now. They all do. 💔
Everything you’ve said 100%

Not only do I not understand why they have to have boyfriends so young but I don’t understand why she doesn’t want more for them in life. Why doesn’t she want them to succeed and flourish? Have careers? Do things the right way? If she had gone through all she says she has why doesn’t she want something different for the girls? Because right now all I see is history repeating itself.

I’m from an abusive background. Physically, emotionally, at times sexually and chronic neglect. I have two young children and it’s my absolute mission in life for them to have the life and chances I never did. I will support them in any decision they choose to make but I hope I parent them well enough that they make better choices more often than not, can actually talk to me and learn from their not so good ones. It saddens me those poor children don’t stand a chance. We can only hope that the little ones get away before lasting damage can be done.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I might be totally out of order now 🤐 But I’m going to say it anyway cos she’s pissed me off.

Her discussing L in this way (she knows full well she’s sexually active) is an opening for if L does get pregnant at such a young age that it will have her die hard Hunsters gushing & open up a new line in teenage pregnancy? Making more 💰
Let’s face it Raq isn’t going to get pregnant with her battery operated toys & Slinkys shrivelled up wotsit.
Bekind has done the best thing getting away from that dysfunctional den of iniquity.
I’ll get my coat 👋

Reactions: 30
I haven't watched the videos but am I right in thinking R said L hadn't changed the patch for 7 weeks? WTF? It's supposed to be changed every week! Why is no one keeping track of that with her? If it's for medical reasons to help her periods why would you not be providing her with care and keeping note of if it actually works for her. On top of that if she's using it as contraception then it failed to work 6 weeks ago!

That poor kid has literally no adult looking out for her or her welfare. It only takes 1 kid at school to have watched the stories or read here and Ts getting a load of shite again from her peers.

Thank goodness E has her dad and her step mum around to help navigate pubity when it arrives for her. R is about as much use as a chocolate gravy jug.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Was Joycey not a good boy this year? Six grand watch last year and a £600 outfit this year.
What was the name of that chav dude that won the lottery? They kinda remind me a bit of him. Money cannot buy class 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was there a Tattler who was in contact with Vanessa? Perhaps they could reach out to Vanessa and get the sisters to try and speak with B about it and get in contact that way? Tbh if B read any of this or saw the clips, I would be surprised if she would stand for it as she is very protective of her siblings even if at times she speaks badly to T.

I also felt very unsettled last night after reading here, I woke in the early hours feeling quite sad for her. My eldest daughter is nearly 12 and I just can’t understand why R has done this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.