PTWM #162 The secret WhatsApp huns are seeing the light, that Rachel’s tales are a load of tripe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is 100% PC Marshall. I reckon that’s why she’s losing “mates” and calling them toxic- because they KNOW what he’s done and told her they don’t agree with it, so she’s slammed an NDA on them, played the mental health card probably by paying for a report to be done to suit her narrative, branded them toxic.
The truth will come out though. It always does. Even with gagging orders, someone will confirm it. Hopefully that Twitter man will be include it in his report.
Stabby Jo doesn’t seem the type to care if Josh was illegally using police records to try to identify trolls. Pretending you’re on a career break when you’ve been sacked for gross misconduct is pathetic but again, I don’t think that would bother Stabby Jo’s morals.

I think there is another reason why Stabby and Emily have been chucked on the toxic pile.

Unless Josh was also accessing the system on their behalf and R is now blaming Stabby Jo rather than Josh for doing it. Who knows? She’s normally quite vocal as to why people are toxic so there must be something that’s making her keep tight-lipped on this one. There hasn’t even been any passive aggressive digs to my knowledge.

Reactions: 22
We already know he was harbouring / advising a witness to a violent crime. I think Stabby’s case formed part of the disciplinary and as you say Runt has blamed Stabby instead of Silky

Reactions: 19
Stabby Jo doesn’t seem the type to care if Josh was illegally using police records to try to identify trolls. Pretending you’re on a career break when you’ve been sacked for gross misconduct is pathetic but again, I don’t think that would bother Stabby Jo’s morals.

I think there is another reason why Stabby and Emily have been chucked on the toxic pile.

Unless Josh was also accessing the system on their behalf and R is now blaming Stabby Jo rather than Josh for doing it. Who knows? She’s normally quite vocal as to why people are toxic so there must be something that’s making her keep tight-lipped on this one. There hasn’t even been any passive aggressive digs to my knowledge.
I think that Jo had to provide evidence for Slosh's disciplinary hearing over his role in aftermath of the stabbing incident. They unfollowed each other the week after the hearing when they were in Barcelona, and it was Friday the 20th of May that the decision to sack was delivered. On that day Rachael said she and Josh were sat in the kitchen crying all day, but didn't say why.

Anyway, that is possibly why she doesn't witch about Jo. She can't.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.