PTWM #162 The secret WhatsApp huns are seeing the light, that Rachel’s tales are a load of tripe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it quite telling that Rach is only putting this on Patrecon - at least she's learning that her followers will only stomach so much.

Her Patrecon is now her own reality TV show with her children as the contestants, the juicier the content = money coming in.

However, history has shown us that adoring crowds can literally turn into a lynch mob at the flick of a switch.

Reactions: 44
I've just about recovered after having a ten week period with blood clots, lost so much blood I had transfusions, and there she is not giving a tit about her daughter and taking it seriously... if its at all true!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Just here to say is Rach either that stupid or that cocky to say that about T and assume that everyone on patreon would believe that's normal for a 13 year old? Does medical professional Gayle think it was normal and that she needed medical attention which Rachel then decided wasn't necessary? So many questions. If she waits til they get back home, there was an elderly lady who needed urgent medical attention who had to sit in an ambulance all day yesterday outside a&e, but obviously Rachel expects to be seen straight away. She managed to go to A&E for a bout of cystitis and went swimming the same day instead of booking a gp appointment as it was inconvenient to her but won't wait with T to get medical attention?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh Rach Rach Rach I think hun what you posted last night is going to be your down fall hun

1. You clearly know your 13 year old daughter is having under age sex
2. You think it’s funny she could have had a miscarriage (no trigger warning before you posted those stories, those stories shouldn’t have been posted in the 1st place #youradickhead)
3. Not seeking medical attention can cause damage to your daughter
4. If this is to rattle up the trolls then you are in your words “poorly in the head”
5. Anyone who reports it might be T boyfriend getting arrested for under age sex
6. Your a tit mum and a bleep

As for Tic tac teeth a formal policeman well no words, no wonder he was sacked

Reactions: 68
The videos:

If it's true, Rachael is mental.

If it's not true, Rachael is mental.

If you are a parent letting your kids get involved with this family the way it is, you are mental.

If you are paying actual money to view this stuff about vulnerable minor's, you are mental, a bit creepy and complicit.

That's my Ted Talk for today. Thanks ✌.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
The panic on her face when L says do you think it has kids in there.

Also whilst she’s laughing about it she should probably have taken a moment’s thought for her followers that maybe are actually suffering a miscarriage or have done. Relatable rach again. And people are paying to watch that?! MUGS.

Reactions: 45
The videos:

If it's true, Rachael is mental.

If it's not true, Rachael is mental.

If you are a parent letting your kids get involved with this family the way it is, you are mental.

If you are paying actual money to view this stuff about vulnerable minor's, you are mental, a bit creepy and complicit.

That's my Ted Talk for today. Thanks ✌.
We wouldn't know this stuff if people weren't paying for it!
Perhaps that's the point though - she knows what she says will get leaked from Patrecon. So yep, she is in desperate need of a psychological intervention.

Josh 😱 no words for that. He should be telling his beloved wife the risks of broadcasting it.

Poor T - and poor Edie and Wilby having to grow up around this absolute shitshow and thinking it's normal

Reactions: 35
If it was what we are all hoping it wasn’t, she needs to be checked to make sure there is none left and that it doesn’t cause a serious infection.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I’ve nothing more to add as you’ve all said what I’m thinking!!!

poor L 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I'd be interested to know if the die hard huns think this is OK? At what point do they step back and realise this is far from normal?? And they are paying her to spill this drivel so are complicit?!! It baffles me, it really does!!
I'm guessing the ones in the WhatsApp group will be too worried of saying anything on there and getting the wrath of queen nikki / or being classed a troll but I am interested to see if ANY of her followers thought that was an acceptable thing to post about a child.

A similar thing happened to my daughter in lockdown. I took her to the hospital on the advise of 111. I had to wait in the car for updates from her as she was 18 so I wasn't allowed in A&E with her. She had no phone signal to let me know how long the wait was so I had to sit there in the car for 3 hours and wait for her to come out. As parents it's what you do when your child is unwell. I couldn't imagine not staying and waiting to be checked out.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’ve not slept well as I’m still recovering from an op and Everytime I woke up I thought about this and how messed up it all is 😩 I just cannot fathom why she would share it and why she wouldn’t get help for her young daughter. A clot that size is never normal and she’s only 13!!! I really hope this is finally the turning point because I dread to think if she can go lower than this 😳

Reactions: 34
The whole thing is absolutely vile. I have no words.
I really hope Lula can get the support she needs and her sisters are allowed to step in. Betsy is gone (good for her! I hope.she thrives in Liverpool away from the tit show). And I hope Seb is next.

I can't believe that Edie is sat there listening to this as well.

Surely she can see why social services are involved time and time again. It honestly makes me sick how much she exploits those poor children.

They need stability not a mother who wants to be their best friend and encourage them to grow up way before their time.

Reactions: 38
I just honestly have no words, that poor naïve girl.
The bullying she will get from that alone makes me rage, let alone the medical negligence because they didn’t want to wait at the hospital.
I’m uncomfortable discussing what it could or couldn’t have been, but we all know that’s not the norm for a 13 year olds cycle.

Dear god please someone step in and get some proper support for her (and the other kids)

Reactions: 39
The thing is with autistic girls, they are so easily led. I feel so so sad for that girl, I really don't think she understands the implications of her mum sharing that.
Even if she isn't autistic, she's clearly very vulnerable and naive (like most 13 year old girls?!) and here's mother of the year snorting away.
How about put down your phone and take your bairn back to the hospital to be checked over

Reactions: 54
She has no respect at all for her kids - they’re just money making machines, fodder for the huns and ‘trolls’ to get R attention and pawns in a sick game with the exes. She has alienated them from all other wider family members due to them being ‘toxic’. ‘Toxic’ was probably them caring about the kids and trying to intervene.

She waffles on about ‘broken babies’ to coin more money but that woman has broken her family all for the sake of fame-hungry greed.

Karma struck Rachel a long time ago - it’s just a shame that those kids are collateral damage.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
All hospitals have a long wait at the moment as do GP’s. When will she actually bother to help L checked out.
Wonder what PA Jo and YTS Alan are making of this along with Mannah and Astrid. Surely nobody can excuse this behaviour from her. That poor girl needs help now (mentally and physically) I work in a school and holiday’s are scary for us because there are vulnerable children out there that need the support and care from school because they don’t get it at home 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Tallulah is clearly vulnerable, not very bright and has always craved her mother's attention. I'm not a fan of Betsy but at least when she was there she had someone to talk to. I can't believe R and J didn't wait at the hospital with her. J could have gone home with the kids while R stayed but nooo R had plans with Betsy so no way could a health issue encroach on that. If they were living on a council estate they would definitely be on social services radar but because they're fed, dressed and have a comfortable home they get away with it. I really hope Edie's dad steps in and stops her ruining Edie too. She should not have been listening to that conversation but then again when she was 5 Rachel thought it was hilarious for Edie to repeat on camera that mummy's favourite part of daddy was his willy. Those kids are going to need a tit load of therapy!

• Wow
Reactions: 57
When you think she can’t sink any lower , attention seeking Alma strikes again using her teen daughter’s graphic gynae issue as content. What’s sadder is that Lula is lapping up the attention.

Advocate for damaged women right there.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
I’m disgusted and horrified!
I have 3 Daughters. My eldest is 17 and has NEVER behaved or acted anything like queen B! My almost 13 year old will still play with barbies with my 7 year old when she asks her to!
The life of that family IS NOT NORMAL!!!!!

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.