PTWM #162 The secret WhatsApp huns are seeing the light, that Rachel’s tales are a load of tripe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just dumbfounded over the last few pages I’ve just read. What the absolute f! I knew she’d been playing the trip down because it was a tit hole. Still trying to take the rest of it in.

I do however think that thread #161 should be renamed “The one with Derek” as it should go down in history and I might want to listen to his recording again!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This woman’s addiction to attention and adoration is shocking. Sharing that info about her vulnerable 13 year old daughter is bleeping appalling. I just cannot believe how little insight she has into her behaviour and how abusive it is exposing her children and sharing private information that should NEVER be shared.
awful awful woman👎🏻

Reactions: 51
I'm a safeguarding lead at school and this.....this has just sent me over the edge!!! 😡😡
Disgusting behaviour from a PARENT...If this was shared like this via social media by her friends there would be serious consequences. Social care direct need to be informed of this exploiting your child. We give talks in school over and over to kids about online safety.....but to have this from her own Mum?!!! Wow...this is a whole new level!!
How does she know whos paid to watch her patrecon shite.??!!! Does anyone vet them to make sure their not some sickos??? Or child perverts????

Plus...leaving a blood clot in a freezer that isn't even your own. Feking hell fire....she is beyond words!!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🥺

Reactions: 74
The problem now, and what many warned about, is that the Influencer territory has now more or less combined with Celebville - meaning that Influencers now align themselves with the Celeb World and all the drama, infamy and entitlement that comes with it.

The income that Rach now brings in is certainly more than the occasional jobbing actress etc. Sacrificing your children's privacy is part of the deal and the sad thing is the kids accept that's what Mummy's job is and it pays for all the nice things.

Sadly, I see Betsy and Lula (even in those two clips) enjoying the attention and the perks it brings. It's their "normal" and has been for many years.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I agree with the above having passed a decidual cast in my 20’s due to contraceptives, and even in my late 20’s it freaked me out hugely. But she’s admitted that Lula hasn’t taken the break she’s supposed to with the patch, surely at 13 her mother should be responsible for any meds she’s on and telling her when she should be taking a break?
She’s never there long enough to do anything constructive or responsible for those poor children. No need for 13 year olds to be at their boyfriends houses/alone in their bedrooms, they are children.

Reactions: 41
Im actually lost for words. How can anyone think it's ok to share that online???
I could hear E in the background. She is way too young to be hearing that content. Id rather be skint than exploit my children like that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Is this story some kind of sick wind up to get at the trolls? I'm struggling to believe it. Essentially, Lula was having a gyny incident, she doesn't know if her 13 year old miscarried, and she & Josh bolted from the hospital with her. Then left her 20 odd hours later, in a city, without adults, to go out on the piss???? Come on. This can't be true.
Me again! I am on the merlot again (not Josh) but I work in the this field to with information sharing between police school and paediatrics so will look back these stories in morning but doesn’t read well
With me at this point

sorry been working 12 s last few days !

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Saw @Lovethewayyoulie mention this, but there is genuine panic on her face for a split second. It’s very visible in her eyes. Now, I don’t know if that’s because her kid has questioned live that it could be a miscarriage and she’s genuinely concerned about L and her mental health after that, or if she’s concerned that this may be downfall (I feel like it’s more this one).

I do genuinely feel so sorry for L. She’s a kid herself and a baby shouldn’t even be a possibility in her life, relationship or not. However, if it is then I hope she gets peace to heal from it, but with Ratshit I unfortunately know she won’t.

I’ve seen a few of you saying you’ve had a miscarriage and I’m so sorry ❤ the pain is truly terrible and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

To lighten this entire thing, I’ve found myself a brand new level of hatred for Ratchet! Vile, horrific woman, but it is true that her looks are reflecting her personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I fell asleep too early and can’t sleep now so thought I would have a wee tattle catch up and I feel so sad for that girl. I cannot believe what this idiot of a woman has shared about her daughter. I can assure you, and I know everyone of you here also, I would not leave a hospital and send a pic to my friend instead. I don’t care about the wait, that needs to be seen to.

So many things going through my head, Edie being involved in that conversation, no, just no, if I was her dad I’d be having serious words with her and not allow her to be involved with social media anymore. Shes too young to be hearing this and a possible miscarriage being discussed so flippantly.

poor T, she really isn’t emotionally mature to be dealing with any of this, her attitude in the clips show this, she doesn’t realise how serious this could be/could have been. How would some of her followers who have miscarriaged feel, watching them laugh and make light of this situation.

And if this is some sort of sick twisted “gotcha” story to catch the trolls then she is seriously, seriously fucked up, someone really needs to intervene with that family. If she’s lying, she’s involving 2 of her children, making them part of the lie, she’s totally exploiting them. I noticed in the first clip she is talking about how heavy her periods were and twice T tried to say something, well she kept talking over her so she couldn’t get a word in. Was this T trying to correct her lies or innocently tell the truth so motormouth had to drown her out. I think T was going to say her periods weren’t that bad but R wants us to think that as she knows she’ll be in deep tit if it’s a pregnancy.

T, I sincerely hope you get help where it’s needed love, your mother is truly letting you down. R you need to realise it’s children you have and not mini besties, start parenting and stop being so blase when it comes to very adult issues that your children are experiencing. It’s not a joke or a fml moment but it’s possibly a moment that could really affect T mentally if it is a miscarriage. Keep acting this way with serious matters then unfortunately it’s going to happen again and again, the poor girl has no boundaries and in the space of 5 months she’s had sexual rumours circulating about her in school, constant rumours of her out on her own god knows where and to what time, her wee pyromania stunt, a serious addiction to vapes (wtaf!?!?!) and now mother of the year is hinting at a possible miscarriage. Someone step in, please. Sorry for the long rant but she’s went too far, she’s disgusting and I really hope the WhatsApp group are reading this. You should be ashamed of yourselves if you think this woman is any kind of saviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
When I was T’s age, I overheard my Mum on the phone telling her best friend something personal about me and I never confided in her ever again. One friend was enough for me to feel utterly betrayed. I cannot imagine what it would be like to have my innermost secrets broadcast for cash to thousands on the internet

• Sad
Reactions: 66
Imagine being the mother of the friend that is with them in Liverpool.. I would be on my way to pick my daughter up after listening to that. Not what u want for a 13 year old, I’m actually so sad for T .. that would be great fml content for R her teen getting pregnant!!! Sick in the head is what she is

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Ok, had to find it before I go to bed! I wish I could let things go!! But here it is
When she said “I’ll show you” I was fully expecting her to go to the freezer and take out the clot!

And the worst thing is, it wouldn’t have surprised me in the slightest.

Reactions: 36
When she said right I'll show you just then I thought she was going to bring out the frozen blood clot 😂😂
OMG so did I 🤣 I honestly thought she is going to show everyone the clot 🤮

Reactions: 11
I am very lucky never experienced a miscarriage, but if it was one, is there not a chance of infection? Does Lula not need to be checked over?

Reactions: 24
Some thing (many things) doesn't sit right with me. The laughing and the twirling around as the story is being told. Edie at what 10? Chipping in with her opinion. Lula asking if it had kids in it?!. Rachel genuinely panicked when Lula said that. Its all contrived imo. Not saying it didn't happen but its all a bit too jolly for such a serious potential medical situation.
I hated the way L said her boyfriend had asked if she'd been cheating?. Those kids have been sexulised from such a young age.They've been made to grow up ao quickly (yet L is so naive in herself) Rachel was treating it as another fml piece of content. No awareness of L's actual physical or mental needs. If it *was* a miscarriage then sadly it'll stay with her for life.
I'm sleep deprived and poorly at the moment so I hope the jist of this comes across.
Poor kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Brilliant recap @DipsyDoodle thankyou 😬 I honestly didn’t think Repugnant could stoop any lower (boy was I wrong) My daughter has just turned 14 and reading what is going on with T is beyond awful. I am really protective of my daughter, which annoys her sometimes but my god what is she doing to T it’s a disgrace. If I even had an inclination that my daughter was having sex, all hell would break loose. She is way to young mentally and physically, the fact that riddled is laughing and making light of it is mind blowing. What a disgusting person she is 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Those clips are nuts if R has never seen anything like it, T was in a lot of pain, but she asked if she could have been pregnant and she said no so it’s def not that - okkkkkay then 🙄 I still can’t believe they didn’t stay at hospital to get it checked there and then. Also I’m not sure how it works if you can just take bodily matter in to a GP? Surely a picture of it would be sufficient? Poor T just comes across very simple doesn’t she, when she says what my blood clot in the freezer - like
Ummm who else’s would it have been?? I do feel very sorry for her.

Reactions: 41
This sorry excuse for a mother boils my piss I struggle to even hate like her …..I have a teenage daughter a similar age a little bit older but only a year or so , if I was to talk about her like this on any platform she would be mortified….but then again it’s never gonna happen she’s safe …..poor kid is gonna be ripped a new hole by her overbearing oversharing bleep of a mother …..I said mother describing her twice god knows why cos she meets the demographic in the very loosest of terms

Reactions: 29
OMG 😳 She is a vile person.
I’m not sure I believe her but even so if she’s made it up for content our attention she really is poorly in the head.
She’s has failed every one of those kids.
Bet PA Jo is screwing at this latest story 🤣

Reactions: 33
I'd be interested to know if the die hard huns think this is OK? At what point do they step back and realise this is far from normal?? And they are paying her to spill this drivel so are complicit?!! It baffles me, it really does!!

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.