PTWM #162 The secret WhatsApp huns are seeing the light, that Rachel’s tales are a load of tripe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am old, and struggle to understand the exploitation of children, especially on social media,
Think, if this scenario occurred in the high street, ie a mother with sitting with her three children, with a microphone, telling explicit details of her child’s blood clot and menstrual difficulties, to people passing by, she would be arrested and possibly sanctioned . ( or I secretly hope stoned 🤡)

The media rants about keyboard warriors, trolling etc BUT , what about those that exploit their children by filming and posting on line, for money.

It’s exploitation of minors …plain and simple,

Reactions: 75
Some are saying it’s good that periods are being openly discussed. others are saying miscarriage innuendos, joking or not, are triggering and shouldn’t have been said.
Quite a few have said they think it shouldn’t have been aired and that it’s asking for trouble from the trolls.

one thing I will say to the huns reading here this morning though is to have a long hard look at the difference between this “horrible vile cess pit site” and your own “fan club” and then tell us where the most arguing / bickering / back stabbing and toxicness goes down cos I’ll bet you your last dollar that it’s not on “Twattle” 😬. yes you’ll see occasional Butting of heads in here but nothing, I repeat NOTHING compared to what goes down in your little “women supporting women group”!!

As you were 👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 94
there’s a huge divide going down. Probably about 50/50 defending Rachel & the other half agreeing it was totally uncalled for.

But in typical hundom fashion they are arguing like mad amongst themselves with some describing the group as toxic as twattle 🤦‍♀️
Those ones who are defending R.... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Some are saying it’s good that periods are being openly discussed. others are saying miscarriage innuendos, joking or not, are triggering and shouldn’t have been said.
Quite a few have said they think it shouldn’t have been aired and that it’s asking for trouble from the trolls.

one thing I will say to the huns reading here this morning though is to have a long hard look at the difference between this “horrible vile cess pit site” and your own “fan club” and then tell us where the most arguing / bickering / back stabbing and toxicness goes down cos I’ll bet you your last dollar that it’s not on “Twattle” 😬. yes you’ll see occasional Butting of heads in here but nothing, I repeat NOTHING compared to what goes down in your little “women supporting women group”!!

As you were 👋👋
Isn’t this whole defence of ‘talking openly about’... *insert subject of the week* wearing thin now!! Not just R but so many influencers do it when really it’s just another form of narcissism being fed, seeking validation and in this case exploitation of something for monetary gain. Having said that R is one of (I’d hope) few who exploit their own children in such a deplorable way. Guess what, R, I knew all about domestic (and other) abuse, toxic relationships, period ‘issues’ to a severe extent, trauma, neuro diversity well before you came along and made a money making business on the back of it. The huns must have led extremely sheltered lives if it has taken their cult leader to bring any of these issues to the fore. The relatively intelligent among us spend time reading, speaking to friends or peers, doing our own research, listening to experts or living through these things which gives far more insight than paying £5 a month to watch someone with no safeguarding awareness sell their souls on the internet.

Reactions: 39
I am prob the longest lurker of all time but this has really got to me .... I was 15 and I had a cyst wrapped around my fallopian tube, long story short two weeks later it was out and my mom was amazing, she made sure everyone knew exactly what it was, saved me from any embarrassment with family or friends and at school cuz 15 year old girls are vile as we all know.
R is just setting L up for abuse from literally everyone and I feel so so sorry for her
My eldest girl is 10 almost 11 and I just can't imagine even remotely talking to her like R has to L in a couple of years time, it's all well and good talking about periods openly or sex Ed openly but this is different this is just totally on another level

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I genuinely don't know what to say about the L situation. Honestly it's so weird and off the charts, it's incomprehensible.
Monetising her child's medical issues (as someone has previously said) smacks of Munchausen's by proxy. It's just fucked up.
As a mother of 2 daughters, I can imagine their reaction if I was to share that kind of information but L seems so vulnerable and doesn't seem to understand the repercussions.

Reactions: 35

As you were 👋👋
If Rumblestrip wants to normalise talking about her own periods that's fine, she is an adult and has made that choice. Tallulah is a 13 year old child, who has been conditioned to think that having intimate details about herself shared online is normal, and even desirable (because it gets her the much-craved attention from her mum). Even if she agrees with these details being shared, is she giving proper, informed consent? Or is she a vulnerable child being exploited by the one person who should be protecting her?

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I just don’t know what to think about what she’s said about T 😞.

My daughter when she was 13 had awful (horrific in R’s words) periods and because I had endometriosis I took her to the drs and they referred her for a scan, and advised her to go on the pill to try and regulate and lessen the severity of her periods. It definitely wasn’t for a contraceptive! She’s still on the pill and it has helped her so much, But I didn’t announce it all over social media, or describe in graphic detail any of it, let alone even insinuate that I’d questioned if she could be pregnant 😱 (there was no way of course).

If what she says is true then that’s scary and awful, and an huge safeguarding concern, and if what she’s said isn’t true and just for content then it’s downright disgusting.

Reactions: 32
They are right. It is good that periods are openly discussed and perfectly acceptable.

However, when you as a Mother are openly discussing your 13 year old CHILD'S periods with 3000 strangers, alluding to her being sexually active with a boy who I also assume is a minor, and having a possible miscarriage. Plus admitting you did not not follow through with adequate healthcare for her and the said CHILD, who clearly didn't understand the concept of what was happening with her own body, but had obviously been left to administer her own contraceptive routine without adult supervision (hence the patch being on for 7 weeks, when it's a three week on, one week break cycle.) It's a problem.

So I can only think that they maybe inexperienced or confused, as no part of that scenario is defensible. If they need a chart to help them understand, let me know 👍.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
She did talk a while back about taking L to the sexual health clinic so its pretty obvious its for that reason and not for heavy periods. At the hospital they would have taken a blood test to see if it had been a pregnancy. It doesn't always show on the shop bought tests but would still show in blood. She would've at least been able to definitely rule that out. I can't imagine not getting my child seen by the hospital if she was loosing blood clots.

To the huns thinking its marvellous their leader is making the world more aware of periods .... really?! Half the population has one every month. Were not in Victorian England, I'm sure there's enough info out there without some random person on the Internet talking about her 13 yo daughters?! They really are scraping the barrel to condone her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I wonder what they make of it all? Surely they don’t want their name associated with this tit show?
surely they need to be sent those clips and asked whether they think it’s acceptable for a Mother to be selling out on her daughter like that!?

Reactions: 19
Rachel is vile as we all know but these women who are paying her to spout this personal horrific tit about her child are worse. 5 pound a month could be going towards their own children instead they are handing it over to her in return for these stories. That is unhinged

Reactions: 32
She did talk a while back about taking L to the sexual health clinic so its pretty obvious its for that reason and not for heavy periods. At the hospital they would have taken a blood test to see if it had been a pregnancy. It doesn't always show on the shop bought tests but would still show in blood. She would've at least been able to definitely rule that out. I can't imagine not getting my child seen by the hospital if she was loosing blood clots.

To the huns thinking its marvellous their leader is making the world more aware of periods .... really?! Half the population has one every month. Were not in Victorian England, I'm sure there's enough info out there without some random person on the Internet talking about her 13 yo daughters?! They really are scraping the barrel to condone her behaviour.
I don’t want to be that person but I am pretty dubious about the reasons for her being on the patch and I don’t think it’s for heavy periods, I think R has put her on it as she knows she’s sexually active, which if this is the case, she should be 100% helping that child with managing it!

My sister at that age suffered really badly and in the past year I’m experiencing really heavy periods and looking back at my sister and myself now, I stick to dark colours at that time of the month. I’m not saying T has to dress as a Victorian ghoul but I find it very strange that a young girl who is experiencing abnormally heavy periods isn’t insecure or worried about leaking or anything showing through. She’s always wearing light colours and extremely short skirts, I’d have been terrified at that age to wear what she does when I was on my period.

*i don’t have a problem with teenagers wearing short skirts, they all do it, we’ve all done it, I’m just highlighting I wouldn’t at that age if I was experiencing a very heavy period.

Reactions: 52
Where to start.....

Firstly thanks to our PatreCon allies, not to be confused as huns, who are spending their money so as we can witness the highs & lows of Rachel Hambleton.

Lula.... questions have definitely been raised and need to asked, addressed as to the huge vulnerability of this child, and she is a child regardless of how she acts, dresses, her actions etc.

L was so unwell that a mother who has had 4 children and numerous miscarriages herself felt it necessary to attend A&E. On their professional advice it was deemed more testing, further examination was necessary so sit and wait your turn, you'll be seen in due course. Of course if symptoms escalated you'd be in the right place for any emergency intervention.

But we're only in Liverpool for 1 more day and we've all got plans, shopping, meals, drinking, people to see so......let's not listen to sound advice but ask a few personal friends in the profession and see how it goes.....

Because we're on a short family mini break, what happened is so alarmingly personal, and no one else's business, why not go live on PatreCon to share the finer details with my fans ....and this is where it gets alot worse.

Rachel has purposely delivered the situation in such a way that everyone will question what genuinely occurred.

So L is on patches to help control her heavy periods. She is very slender & too much blood loss could cause her anemia so that's sensible..... however it's also raised the question of her now having underage sex.
Asking L the question of whether it could be a pregnancy, swiftly cancelling that as it not being the case but to then reference the visible veins and 'is their a kid in the clot'!
I know it's the festive season but the virgin Mary she is not!

Clearly that remark alone, BIB, as a parent would bring you a reality check that your 13 year old child is now having her periods, taking birth control, dismisses the possibility of her being pregnant only to realise that intercourse is necessary for a clot to contain RPOC and on telling her boyfriend, who incidentally would also be in a tit load of trouble, of the situation he then questions whether she's been cheating on him.....HELLO!
So he knows what they get up to when L said 'mum asked if I was pregnant but I said no'. Unless of course he is Joseph.

R, how many alarm bells need to go off for you to take a step back, access the situation and realise it's totally out of control?

FOR THE HUNS READING
How would you deal with this same scenario in your home?
How keen are you to follow a DV & Kidscape ambassador knowing she openly shares all this information which is not relevant to either role?
What does she have to do to make you sit bolt upright, take a deep intake of breath, shake your head & unfollow?
The professionals amongst you, how many lines has she crossed divulging all these details, not just L today but previously with S, I, W & B?
At what point is enough ENOUGH?

Honestly I could go on all day. This can't continue to be ignored by all the other adults in the family. One hopes someone from the school raises the alarm and speaks to L regarding the exposure and danger her parents are putting her under. The lack of accountability, safeguarding, educating. Every adult with access to these children need to have a word with themselves and step up.

Of course this information surfacing, the gossip and speculation, the potential situations L will find herself in socially, at school etc will all be the fault of the trolls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Wow. I’m not often speechless but I’ve just caught up.

The huns.. this isn’t people talking openly about periods. This is exploiting her vulnerable teenage daughter to thousands of people. Rach can discuss her periods as much as she likes, but not anyone else’s, because we all know how cruel teenagers can be to each other. Alluding to possible pregnancy throws up all kinds of issues.

Reactions: 38
Who is Gail, the gynae nurse she spoke to? Would she not be asking R how L got on at the hospital? If R said she’s not been seen, what would her response be as she is now implicated in this. Would she have a duty of care to contact the relevant authorities? Just thinking out loud really 🙁

Reactions: 26
I’m not mystic Meg but I predict an epic snot fest before the new year. Of course she has her treacherous drive home, which will take about 15 hours, add a million meltdowns from W and some more fml moments, when she finally gets home plonks W with the iPad unattended in his room, and she catches up on here, it ain’t going to be pretty is it rach? I expect some serious backtracking and trolls, trolls, sob, trolls, sniff.

I agree with a previous poster that the live videos should be saved, not for on here, for the lies she’s going to be spouting the next few days, they’re going to be off the scale.

Reactions: 46
Anyone in the Wattsapp group defending her & reading Twattle please PLEASE come on here & explain why you think it’s acceptable that a mum feels it’s Ok to share her THIRTEEN year old daughters personal information.
As others have said she never fails to surprise us at the depths she will go to.
My head is well & truly mashed today 🤯

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.