PTWM #161 Turkish tracksuits and a knickerless hoof. Where's the money Rach, tell the truth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really relate her child looking round a secondary school to her poor vagina health!?
It really is all about her. That post could have been so much better and about how Lula will grow into a young woman and enjoy her years at school but no it’s all about her and her life. She couldn’t leave it there though we all have to have an insight into the state her vagina was in at 13 years of age.
I would imagine given the state of her health at that time that she’s been pretty well known to SS from quite a young age.

Reactions: 29
Did she really relate her child looking round a secondary school to her poor vagina health!?
It really is all about her. That post could have been so much better and about how Lula will grow into a young woman and enjoy her years at school but no it’s all about her and her life. She couldn’t leave it there though we all have to have an insight into the state her vagina was in at 13 years of age.
I would imagine given the state of her health at that time that she’s been pretty well known to SS from quite a young age.
I am confused why she only just remembered this when visiting with Lula when Seb already attended the exact same school?

I seriously doubt her vag was in that state at 13 or that she was bouncing around statutory foster homes. Coz otherwise she'd have been able to say her social worker looked after her and they'd have been helping her get checked out if she was having sex at such a young age. She obviously hasn't been in care as she doesn't understand the intricacies and complexities of being care experienced and how tit it can be. For a start, she'd have been in a children's home if her behaviour was wild as she implies and she couldn't stabilise within formal fostering arrangements. There was a children's home at Broadsands at that time and took local kids. What really disturbs me is the fact that she wants to make up that they were in foster care. It really bothers me. I get she might have stayed with her brother, her mum, her friends, but to be cared for is way more complicated than that. I wish her family would openly contradict her sob story for her sake so that she can get the help she needs. I'm think DBT and 200 hours community payback.

Reactions: 46
30% off patchwork clothing that’s already cheaper than her new and exclusive own brand of turkey tracksuits (please stop calling them turkey tracksuits cos I’m just getting visions of huns dressed as a Christmas roast ffs!) 😂 business not going too well then?

So Wibble has hurt himself lots of times today, how? He has two parents who should be keeping him safe from harm I mean bleeping hell they don’t need anyone else to tell them they’re tit parents they admit it themselves over and over. Whatever he’s doing to hurt himself you just do whatever you can to stop him, he’s three and if they can’t handle him now then good luck for when he’s older. I’m not saying it’s easy cos looking after ASD children can be hard work and soul destroying at times. As a mum of 2 ASD children and fostering another the good times far outweigh the bad and sticking to routine is everything. When you have someone with ASD in your family you soon learn to live your life around theirs. As parents whether ASD or not your job is to love.
Longer than I planned, sorry!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Here she goes saying this again. Why would her mum play a song when she left home at 15 if her mum had already left her when she was 4? It doesn't make sense. (She's asking people to let her know what song lyrics give them feelings and what feelings).

Does a public raffle not need to be publicly drawn?
Shes full of tit. She wasn't fostered... she got kicked out by her dad because she was a little cow and obviously went from brother to brother to crashing with friends until she got her own pissy filled flat 🤦‍♀️ her mum apparently didn't even live in Devon anyway?? And yes her sister did confirm she was never in care as did all her old school mates 🤷‍♀️
And as for that raffle... yes she needs to draw it on the account and also tag the peoples accounts who have apparently won. It needs reporting! (Not sure who you report raffles to though?)

Reactions: 43
Can we also address the fact that they were at a car show room? Don’t know about you but it’s not what I plan as a day out. You would only visit a car show room if buying a new car right?
So if on the beg for gifts. Can’t afford to carpet a centre and daily spout about how harsh it is for some families why would you then hint at getting a new car?
If it’s your hard earned cash then fine but don’t flaunt it, don’t hint at it, keep your new car, designer gear and kids 9k wish list to yourself.

Reactions: 35
I am confused why she only just remembered this when visiting with Lula when Seb already attended the exact same school?

I seriously doubt her vag was in that state at 13 or that she was bouncing around statutory foster homes. Coz otherwise she'd have been able to say her social worker looked after her and they'd have been helping her get checked out if she was having sex at such a young age. She obviously hasn't been in care as she doesn't understand the intricacies and complexities of being care experienced and how tit it can be. For a start, she'd have been in a children's home if her behaviour was wild as she implies and she couldn't stabilise within formal fostering arrangements. There was a children's home at Broadsands at that time and took local kids. What really disturbs me is the fact that she wants to make up that they were in foster care. It really bothers me. I get she might have stayed with her brother, her mum, her friends, but to be cared for is way more complicated than that. I wish her family would openly contradict her sob story for her sake so that she can get the help she needs. I'm think DBT and 200 hours community payback.
she probs just stayed with stabby and her family every other weekend and not fostered. If it was official fostering social would arrange a health check to make you you are registered with a gp and dentist etc etc and lots of questions are asked including ones about down there !

Reactions: 28
Can we also address the fact that they were at a car show room? Don’t know about you but it’s not what I plan as a day out. You would only visit a car show room if buying a new car right?
So if on the beg for gifts. Can’t afford to carpet a centre and daily spout about how harsh it is for some families why would you then hint at getting a new car?
If it’s your hard earned cash then fine but don’t flaunt it, don’t hint at it, keep your new car, designer gear and kids 9k wish list to yourself.
I think she's doing it for a reaction as in her stories in her car the other day she said one of the cars had to go in for a service. Jo had borrowed one of them (as she is getting a new one) and it turned out that was the one that had to go into the garage so they had to do a quick swap. When she got the white car it was seen on her stories but it was never referred to. She's posted a few stories from the showroom/garage today to get people talking and then can say she was trolled but they were only collecting their own car. Possibly why both of them plus E & W had to be there.

Reactions: 22
I think she's doing it for a reaction as in her stories in her car the other day she said one of the cars had to go in for a service. Jo had borrowed one of them (as she is getting a new one) and it turned out that was the one that had to go into the garage so they had to do a quick swap. When she got the white car it was seen on her stories but it was never referred to. She's posted a few stories from the showroom/garage today to get people talking and then can say she was trolled but they were only collecting their own car. Possibly why both of them plus E & W had to be there.
I’m guessing Jo’s new car will be a company car

Reactions: 11
Here she goes saying this again. Why would her mum play a song when she left home at 15 if her mum had already left her when she was 4? It doesn't make sense. (She's asking people to let her know what song lyrics give them feelings and what feelings).

Does a public raffle not need to be publicly drawn?
As a small business owner and follows the rules on instagram, yes you have to tag them or show their name on a random generator, as instagram would take that as a scam if a person was not tagged etc.

I reported her previous raffle as she doesn’t follow all the rules, but nothing was done

Reactions: 30
@weeping cassandra i may have missed this...but how did you end up in a whatsapp group chat full of huns?
I subscribe to patreon so when they were all setting it up, I got added along with the rest of them. And I’ve been cringing ever since at the adoration by some (aka Queen Nikki and her cronies) and also been quietly watching the rows & questions being raised by others. I have to say, it’s pretty entertaining at times 😬

I’m wary of saying too much though because so many of them do read here and by admitting as much that I’m in the main group, I’ve already narrowed myself down to one of 150 odd huns 😳

Reactions: 34
And as for that raffle... yes she needs to draw it on the account and also tag the peoples accounts who have apparently won. It needs reporting! (Not sure who you report raffles to though?)
Probably the gambling commission. Raffles are classed as a lottery for which you need a licence.

Reactions: 12
Surly ratshit will get a pride of Britain award?

The whole ‘Queen’ thing is all very Constance Hall ain’t it? And she’s another grubby mare with dubious parenting skills.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽grubby mare I need to use this

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Probably the gambling commission. Raffles are classed as a lottery for which you need a licence.

She uses Crowdfunder to run the raffle,…had a quick search their site and found this one …May

Suspect they are all there …

Reactions: 6
she probs just stayed with stabby and her family every other weekend and not fostered. If it was official fostering social would arrange a health check to make you you are registered with a gp and dentist etc etc and lots of questions are asked including ones about down there !
Same as everything with Rach the Foster story does confuse me. She claims she was mates with stabby Jo since primary school (I think) From looking on SM, stabby has a sister that is the same age as rach and they would have been in the same school year. I think stabby is younger so I find it strange that rach was friends with stabby but not the "Foster sister" that was her age and who she would have gone to school with. Maybe the sister could see through Rach and swerved her.

(I'm probably overthinking thanks to insomnia)

Reactions: 23
Hey you lot!
I’ve been MIA as so busy. Just caught up and the huns having a what’s app has made my day 🤣!
Dying to know what happened between rat and nostrils…..

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.