PTWM #161 Turkish tracksuits and a knickerless hoof. Where's the money Rach, tell the truth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why Astrid was at the works christmas party?
She has her and simon's children all staying and they had christmas dinner yesterday and doing christmas day today. As much as she is a lot, it does look as though they are having a lovely, family time.

Reactions: 21
This is utter gold weeping cassandra and hi to the huns watching 👋 see the light, it's not too late! She is rinsing you all by grooming you... wake up!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can't with this anymore 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping hell. Its not trolls rach needs to watch out for... its queen nikki by the sounds of it, Jesus. Going all single white female on her 🤦‍♀️ they are absolute crack pots.
They are clearly far too gone now to be saved!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
if any people are lurking, please read the wiki (pink button at the top)
interesting how none of them come on to defend Queen Rach, and they just watch on… almost like they know what we’re saying is true.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wow! Just wow!
I think Ratchet needs to be getting Queen Nikki some help, she is clearly”poorly in the head”.
When the downfall does come I’m not sure poor Nikki will survive the trauma.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe grown up women are being told what to discuss in a what’s app group 😂

So glad you have seen the light, please be careful though.
This, I mean really! They go on about empowering women but only if you aren’t allowed any opinions and do what you are told! Unbelievable really.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So the ‘raffle’ was suppose to be drawn yesterday ((Tuesday) when all staff were out on the piss up Christmas Do and sent out in the post today..
hmmmmm…

Reactions: 28
I wouldn't be surprised if nikki has commented on here in the past. Remember when there was a big disruption on here about Frida being the Queen bee??? (We know shes not but some of you will remember lol) now its funny that nikki is self proclaiming herself as a queen 🤣
I think R needs to get a restraining order against her. It all looks and sounds abit too much tbh its mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Here you go @jxhx - how proud she was….and less than a month later half of them hate each other 😂
Just quickly because I don't want to bore everyone off with technicalities, but this is Multi Level Marketing.

The only difference is, the 'Huns,' getting pressured into donating or purchasing things from the wish list aren't doing it in order to make themselves a living. They are doing it because Nikki or Rachael or whomever have conditioned them into thinking if they give Rachael money or gifts, they will feel good about themselves and they will be accepted into this exclusive group.

Nikki will be getting something for this, whether it's money or whatever from Jo or Rachael. They won't say that, but she will somewhere down the line as that's how MLMs work. Anyone taken in by it is unfortunately being manipulated. Like the 'hinchers.' The optimum goal is to always keep Rachael's profit margin up ⬆ and the wish lists are all part of that.

Whether they chose to be taken in by it is up to them and none of my business. I suppose it depends on how much they need to feel seen or part of the group (it's a cult of sorts really.) But anyway, she manipulates, with the help of Jo etc and now Nikki etc, peoples good natures and vulnerabilities to make money. That's her MO 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 69
I only found about this page because Rach goes on about it so much. I was intrigued and watched while I kept an open mind. She reacts to so much on here, the other day people mentioned Linda and then she magically appeared next day!

Reactions: 52
Just quickly because I don't want to bore everyone off with technicalities, but this is Multi Level Marketing.

The only difference is, the 'Huns,' getting pressured into donating or purchasing things from the wish list aren't doing it in order to make themselves a living. They are doing it because Nikki or Rachael or whomever have conditioned them into thinking if they give Rachael money or gifts, they will feel good about themselves and they will be accepted into this exclusive group.

Nikki will be getting something for this, whether it's money or whatever from Jo or Rachael. They won't say that, but she will somewhere down the line as that's how MLMs work. Anyone taken in by it is unfortunately being manipulated. Like the 'hinchers.' The optimum goal is to always keep Rachael's profit margin up ⬆ and the wish lists are all part of that.

Whether they chose to be taken in by it is up to them and none of my business. I suppose it depends on how much they need to feel seen or part of the group (it's a cult of sorts really.) But anyway, she manipulates, with the help of Jo etc and now Nikki etc, peoples good natures and vulnerabilities to make money. That's her MO 👍
Both Joyce and Ratchet follow Nikki's private instagram. First thing I noticed when people first mentioned her and I had a nosy.

Reactions: 19
I am a convert... Read on here for a long while before joining and it was Patrecon that did it for me most of all. I didn't join Patrecon because I was never *that* much of a fan but it also made me wonder who the duck she thinks she is, charging people to watch her!

Who is Nikki?

Reactions: 47
This is getting even more bizarre now.... the huns have their own WhatsApp 😆 do they even know who this Nicki is IRL? She could be anyone and they're handing over their personal phone numbers. I mean isn't that what her pages are for to interact with Rach and other followers ... social media. I do hope her engagement doesn't go down. All they've done is set up their own forum like we have here. Yet we are the ones that are trolls. At least we can say what we want here and not controlled. I do hope she does a book tour so the tattle trolls and Patreon huns meet .... when two tribes go to war 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Queen Nikki has also been deprived of her title too. After one of the kick offs, a group of huns turned on her for giving herself the title of Queen in her WhatsApp name and she’s since been relegated to a mere “Nikki admin” 😢 they said we don’t need a queen, we’re all equal 🤣
Omg dying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm being trolled by Snapchat.
Notification just popped up, Nikki is on Snapchat 😂 obviously not 👑 Nikki 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can this get more weird - there is a watsapp group ran by a queen who now can’t use they title 🤣 why do the huns need to be in a chat about how great she is? I am really lost on all this now…they all need a head wobble.

Reactions: 23
Here you go @jxhx - how proud she was….and less than a month later half of them hate each other 😂
If ever you needed proof of the mentality of the huns 🙄

Also "feral children" wtf is she on about?!

I only found about this page because Rach goes on about it so much. I was intrigued and watched while I kept an open mind. She reacts to so much on here, the other day people mentioned Linda and then she magically appeared next day!
That's one of my favourite things about Tattle, it's like having your own little puppet, Tattlers say jump and Rach says how high?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine Rach ordering queen Nikki to stop the huns talking about here 🤣
It doesn’t make her poorly in the head, she just doesn’t want more people lurking and reading what valid points are made
Racheal Putin much!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.