PTWM #161 Turkish tracksuits and a knickerless hoof. Where's the money Rach, tell the truth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on that live yesterday morning she's been so busy this week. Considering it was only Tuesday and she'd already had her nails and hair done. So not working Monday, Tuesday, dicking about today, off to Longleat tomorrow then supposedly an open day in the centre on Friday that the minions will deal with. So so so busy bubs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But L won't talk to her and S would rather ring gangsta granny 😳
The not wanting them to feel like they have to look after themselves hasn't aged well considering how many times she leaves them home alone and puts her phone on do not disturb.

Even W looks after himself most days.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I’m quite surprised that she still has some of the pics with Emily on the Patchwork shop website! You would think they would have been replaced by one of the others modelling the clothing.

Reactions: 15
I would love to know the true story of her teenage years and what age she was in a bed sit on her own. I know a few of my mates that moved out and were in shared accomodation , another in a caravan and they don’t go on all the time about how they were so traumatised by it all. Through time they did all reconnect with their families .. similar to Ratchet with her Mum, did she ever talk to her Dad again or has she been estranger from him since 16.

Reactions: 18
It’s been my last day in work today before Xmas and I can’t believe I’ve just sat down after kids bedtime to find we are 4 pages in to a new thread 😃 it’s all been going down!
Merry Christmas Queen Niki… show yourself, we’ll make you feel welcome and you can keep your title here

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Both Joyce and Ratchet follow Nikki's private instagram. First thing I noticed when people first mentioned her and I had a nosy.
Good luck to her. I'd rather go for lunch with Jeremy Clarkson than have Josh fingering his way through my personal Instagram page to be honest 🤮. I kind of get why Rachael may follow the Huns, but why does he?

None of it is right, none of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Good luck to her. I'd rather go for lunch with Jeremy Clarkson than have Josh fingering his way through my personal Instagram page to be honest 🤮. I kind of get why Rachael may follow the Huns, but why does he?

Did you really have to say ‘Josh fingering’? 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Darran from @thelincolnshaws has posted a few old stories with them and Emily today. It’s clear to see theirs is a genuine friendship and it was lovely to see.

Reactions: 19

Because he’s a creepy fucker & probably looking for her replacement.

Did you really have to say ‘Josh fingering’? 🤢😂
After the sex shop scenes we have all had trauma 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No. Clearly I am still traumatised 😭. I miss you all anyway. I'll keep working on it 🤦🏻‍♀️ x
Hang on in there. Time is a great healer.
Or alternatively I could give you the number of a very highly recommended hypnotherapist, only £240 for 6 sessions. Can’t guarantee it’ll cure you of the ptsd but you’ll get lush cake after every session and might be invited to a bath bomb making get together on completion 🤷🏻‍♀️ bargain!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
@bye bye braggy Congratulations most likes 🙌

PTWM #160 Travelling the world on PayPal money, her PatreCON tales aren’t even funny
By bye bye braggy Yesterday at 11:17 PM Reaction score 114

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I see they're off the Longleat tomorrow. Good luck to them! I've been today, have visited several times before when mine were little but not since 2018.
My kids are now 16 and 12. But let me tell you it was so, so busy!
We luckily only live 45/50 mins away but their journey will be much longer. Then you sit in the car for another 2.5 hrs going round the safari where to be honest you see very little of the animals. Yes, the monkeys climb on most cars, but the majority of the animals are all laid down asleep like the lions, cheetahs, wolves etc and often tucked away. And the cars are moving so painfully slowly on the way round. It's really quite painful! Once you're in the system there really isn't any way out.

I know some people have luck with a lion walking past their car etc but few and far between. It feels like a long time in the car with the travel time on top as well.

Then when you park at the House area, there's only a few things to see here, quite a nice adventure park BUT the whole area is just rammed!

The Festival of Lights and large singing Christmas tree look fabulous once it gets dark but again, in a slow moving queue of people to walk round. Lots of tired, crying kids there today just watching their parent's phones in their pushchairs and not looking a the lights! They've probably been sat in the car or pushchair for the whole day and pretty fed up.

We've done the whole Santa train and Santa visit when they were little and that is nicely done so hopefully they've booked that. Otherwise it is basically just a very expensive, long time in the car and very busy experience!

Always pleased I use my Tesco clubcard reward points for the tickets as it makes me accept the negatives a little easier!!

Can't wait to see her spin on the day!

Reactions: 40
Whats the reckoning the wilby meltdown posts are a distraction ta

It's almost like those car showrooms aren't meant to be a fun day out for 3 year olds 🤔 🥺

I'm wondering how long it'll be before Rach wants the what's app groups closed. If the top teir huns in them are starting to doubt her she won't like that at all!

Out of interest how many are in the main group?

Do they ever mention the sacking of Joyce and the rumors about the cocaine?

What do they make of Emily disappearing and them not being friends anymore?
In the main group there’s approx 150 left now. More than that have left since it began. It had over 300 at one point.

Not seen any mention of josh being sacked or cocaine on there but plenty of discussion re Emily. It featured in part of a row the other week because one of the huns had asked R what had happened and another hun accused her of over stepping the mark.

Queue other huns jumping to the one who’d asked the question’s defence and the one who said she’d overstepped the mark flouncing out of the group in a strop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Just came across a sob story in a local group and someone tagged Rachel to help, it's yet another woman escaping dv with a huge amount of kids and needed hundreds in vouchers, games consoles, multiple televisions, basically everything. Why do these women need so much? I know I'm not the only one here to have escaped dv, and didn't need any of these things.

Reactions: 35

Please dont put Josh and fingering in the same sentence again ✌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In the main group there’s approx 150 left now. More than that have left since it began. It had over 300 at one point.

Not seen any mention of josh being sacked or cocaine on there but plenty of discussion re Emily. It featured in part of a row the other week because one of the huns had asked R what had happened and another hun accused her of over stepping the mark.

Queue other huns jumping to the one who’d asked the question’s defence and the one who said she’d overstepped the mark flouncing out of the group in a strop.
Wow they sound Savage AF. Yet us tattlers have the bad name 🤔

Reactions: 32
Last tit bit then I’ll stop for a while….lots of discussions on tattle early on in the WhatsApp and then word got back to Rachaele that it was being discussed and queen Nikki came and told them that we were not to talk about it anymore in the group cos it makes rach poorly in the head.

What transpired during these convos tho was just how many of them do lurk on here. Loads admitted to it, and then some who had never heard of Tattle before asked about and were signposted here by the huns talking about it.

There’s a much wider audience than you realise lurking behind the scenes on here and sizing up both sides of the story. I’ve been one of them for soooooooo long before I joined. And on one hand you think no, it’s all nasty bullshit on here. Then you carry on watching the tit show unfold and you see growling Gertrude in action with josh and the kids (I still can’t believe how cold she was to Isaac the other week) and you think actually…..maybe these “Trolls” have a point…

Oh and long before I found tattle I thought the way J speaks to S&I was out of order. I also always used to think he was highly inappropriate with B back in the early days too.
Do they realise when she says trolls are messaging her, that it's actually her coming on here and quoting posts or taking screenshots as opposed to them landing in her inbox?

I went to look for that and found a load of old posts. This one jumped out as, as well as the usual waffle she mentions her Foster mum who would have been Linda at that age. She's always saying she was the best but in this post says she couldn't talk to her. She also says she had cystitis, thrush and bacterial vaginosis. Now, if she has constantly be getting those three things since she was 16 years old, then surely it would have been looked into way before now? And if she had all three while moving from one Foster home to another, and then from there to a bedsit, and had left those infections untreated she would have landed in hospital.
I'm sure a Doctor would know if a child was in foster homes?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.