PTWM #161 Turkish tracksuits and a knickerless hoof. Where's the money Rach, tell the truth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
09FC70AC-38EB-4EA0-AD4A-D6483472A696.jpeg

absolute big up to my son’s best friends mum whose worked me out!!! Something else to talk about on the school run now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130
Josh giving orders about his delivery this morning. Why is she filming that ?? Poor boy with all
Those instructions and he to film it and send pics once done. I would have told him to ram it. Kid not obvs invited to day out!

Reactions: 22
Talks well for a non-verbal child doesn't he....😉 how can she say he doesn't understand more than 2 words?? He clearly does. He can differentiate between concepts such as big and small, recognises and talks about colours...Why can she not celebrate these achievements? NO toddler likes wearing a coat, moving on from a fun place, being cooped up in a boring old Volvo garage etc..

Why isn't isaac going to Longleat??? My 16 year old still loves going to Longleat!

Reactions: 42
I have a child same age as W, she isn’t non verbal but I have had to battle to get her speech therapy which was an absolute joke. Her speech is much worse than W and it breaks my heart that as her mum I can’t understand my own child, it breaks my heart to watch her get so angry that she can’t express herself. I know she does it for the money and the attention but I can’t imagine every feeling the need to pretend there is something wrong with my child when there isn’t. She should be so ashamed of herself and everyone who enables her just make me feel sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She's on patreon saying they were going to leave at 7.30/8.00 for Longleat but it's now 10.00 and haven't left yet as loads of people have messaged her to say how busy it is etc etc! Basically everything I wrote here yesterday! She's emailed to ask and explain she has an autistic child but they haven't yet replied.

So she didn't know whether to still go as W is happily playing in his room but E is all ready and so she'll feel guilty if they don't.

J thinks they should still go so they are and planning to now get there at 12.30.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Talks well for a non-verbal child doesn't he....😉 how can she say he doesn't understand more than 2 words?? He clearly does. He can differentiate between concepts such as big and small, recognises and talks about colours...Why can she not celebrate these achievements? NO toddler likes wearing a coat, moving on from a fun place, being cooped up in a boring old Volvo garage etc..

Why isn't isaac going to Longleat??? My 16 year old still loves going to Longleat!
I wondered the same about Issac, I don’t know how she does it. My 21 year old still tags along to every family day we have 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wondered the same about Issac, I don’t know how she does it. My 21 year old still tags along to every family day we have 😂
Same here with mine. Instead of faffing about online why didn’t they just set off rather than doing a pateron video ????

She's on patreon saying they were going to leave at 7.30/8.00 for Longleat but it's now 10.00 and haven't left yet as loads of people have messaged her to say how busy it is etc etc! Basically everything I wrote here yesterday! She's emailed to ask and explain she has an autistic child but they haven't yet replied.

So she didn't know whether to still go as W is happily playing in his room but E is all ready and so she'll feel guilty if they don't.

J thinks they should still go so they are and planning to now get there at 12.30.
2 hours from where they live to longleat, she knows it’s busy and they hadn’t left yet? She’s just setting up for another FML moment

Also, why would she email longleat to tell them wobble is autistic? Does she think they’ll chuck everyone else out to let them in

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Anyone else see the Lincolnshaw’s Stairs reveal? Now that’s a nice stair case 👍🏻 way more classy than Ratshit’s newly decorated stairs!
I stopped following them a while back, have they moved house, last I knew was they were renting a house from a family member.

Reactions: 3
2 hours from where they live to longleat, she knows it’s busy and they hadn’t left yet? She’s just setting up for another FML moment

Also, why would she email longleat to tell them wobble is autistic? Does she think they’ll chuck everyone else out to let them in
I thought this about the email? She’s basically using her sons disability (which I don’t think he has) to get some sort of special treatment. Maybe she thinks they will close down the park for the time they are there, you know the Dosh and Letch from Paignton do require to be treated like loyalty.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That has pissed me off so much. She’s emailed them to say she has an autistic child. Who does she think she is. It’s disgusting how she is using that little boy.

Reactions: 44
I have a child same age as W, she isn’t non verbal but I have had to battle to get her speech therapy which was an absolute joke. Her speech is much worse than W and it breaks my heart that as her mum I can’t understand my own child, it breaks my heart to watch her get so angry that she can’t express herself. I know she does it for the money and the attention but I can’t imagine every feeling the need to pretend there is something wrong with my child when there isn’t. She should be so ashamed of herself and everyone who enables her just make me feel sick.
That message she has shared from ‘building the basics’. Does she not see the irony - the last 2 weeks. Might that be since you f@cked off yet again and left him with more randoms while you were away for 5 whole days. That poor little mite deserves so much more. His autism is a badge of honour for her, she’s seen it as another way to remain relevant (though not to those who are decent SEN parents), play the victim some more and worse use it for engagement and ultimately money. It always comes down to money. It’s okay though, he is always dressed in a different designer outfit and trainers and anyone who doesn’t think this is the best thing you can do for a child with autism is a TROLL. She shows no accountability and choses not to have any self awareness around some of his behaviours (can she not see the last couple of weeks has brought around lots of changes in routine, many of which was her choice) because that means acknowledging her behaviour. I hate to think how she’ll be as he gets older. She’ll monetise on it of course.

Reactions: 33
Incoming
“Don’t you know who I am”
When longleat reply with a basic email 😂

Knowing her it will be a hun who works there and manages to keep the park open late just for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean, she could have just looked at their website to see what accommodations they might offer. They have a comprehensive accessibility section on there. Like anyone who actually has a “level 3 autistic” child does before they attempt to have a day out somewhere which is likely to be overwhelming and over stimulating for the child.

But that doesn’t make it look as exciting as she thinks it is. Or offer up any FML moments.

I hope Longleat replies to her email only to direct her to the relevant info on their website. Or she could, you know, have phoned.

It’s all in the preparation, Rach, which you’d know if W was really as severely impacted as you’d like us to think 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 29
When the patron Saint of all things beggy says “Raise them kind”, but the 8 yr old sits on a live with the mother mocking her brother… E YOURE TURNING INTO YOUR MOTHER…. NASTY CHILD.!!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.