PTWM #161 Turkish tracksuits and a knickerless hoof. Where's the money Rach, tell the truth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's App group is wayyyy behind. There is a FB group called friends of ptwm set up about 4 years ago. Wonder if that page is still full of 💜💜☁☁☁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the family of nine who desperately needed help was the patchwork tribe for their Xmas dinner, she maybe made so much that she decided to let Linda the cleaner join in and push the numbers up.

Reactions: 13
The whole ‘Queen’ thing is all very Constance Hall ain’t it? And she’s another grubby mare with dubious parenting skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her and Rancid were besties for awhile! What happened there?Xx
Same as her friendship with Sally Faulkner; never mentioned again.

She makes friends for clout on the internet and then she leaves them for dust. She’s the worse kind of grief tourist- she practically salivates at the mouth when she discusses the trauma of others 🤢

When will people realise that Rachel has no interest in other peoples trauma, only in how she relates to it and how her involvement might feed her own ego/reputation/income.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The whole ‘Queen’ thing is all very Constance Hall ain’t it? And she’s another grubby mare with dubious parenting skills.
I quite liked Constance until she brought out a tshirt backing up Amber Heard and saying she was a victim. I commented and got into too many arguments then got kicked off the page 😊

Now...I know everyone has their own opinion on the trial, but JD was absolutely a victim of domestic abuse and speaking out to belittle his experience just stops other men speaking out too.

Disclaimer: I know he wasn't innocent and his addictions were an issue, but they were toxic towards each other, my opinion is that she was the abuser

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I am a convert... Read on here for a long while before joining and it was Patrecon that did it for me most of all. I didn't join Patrecon because I was never *that* much of a fan but it also made me wonder who the duck she thinks she is, charging people to watch her!

Who is Nikki?
Nikki is a hun who apparently is always watching the lives and commenting. She decided to start WhatsApp group made up of people watching a live one day so they could help with a dodgy wishlist.

Reactions: 14
What on earth has she done to that little boys hair?? 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What's App group is wayyyy behind. There is a FB group called friends of ptwm set up about 4 years ago. Wonder if that page is still full of 💜💜☁☁☁
I went to look for that and found a load of old posts. This one jumped out as, as well as the usual waffle she mentions her Foster mum who would have been Linda at that age. She's always saying she was the best but in this post says she couldn't talk to her. She also says she had cystitis, thrush and bacterial vaginosis. Now, if she has constantly be getting those three things since she was 16 years old, then surely it would have been looked into way before now? And if she had all three while moving from one Foster home to another, and then from there to a bedsit, and had left those infections untreated she would have landed in hospital.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So lil Wibys Christmas outing’s today included a trip to the Volvo car showroom and a wander round an adventure playground 🙄 “but he had the worst day, meltdowns ALL afternoon and hurt himself lots”

Reactions: 24
So lil Wibys Christmas outing’s today included a trip to the Volvo car showroom and a wander round an adventure playground 🙄 “but he had the worst day, meltdowns ALL afternoon and hurt himself lots”
Once again no evidence of actual meltdowns or said injuries.

Reactions: 22
Why on earth is he left by himself all the time if he apparently hurts himself a lot. He could do a lot worse in that room with all the sharp edges and wires.

Reactions: 25
Whats the reckoning the wilby meltdown posts are a distraction ta
It's almost like those car showrooms aren't meant to be a fun day out for 3 year olds 🤔 🥺

I'm wondering how long it'll be before Rach wants the what's app groups closed. If the top teir huns in them are starting to doubt her she won't like that at all!

Out of interest how many are in the main group?

Do they ever mention the sacking of Joyce and the rumors about the cocaine?

What do they make of Emily disappearing and them not being friends anymore?

Reactions: 31
Whats the reckoning the wilby meltdown posts are a distraction ta

It's almost like those car showrooms aren't meant to be a fun day out for 3 year olds 🤔 🥺

I'm wondering how long it'll be before Rach wants the what's app groups closed. If the top teir huns in them are starting to doubt her she won't like that at all!

Out of interest how many are in the main group?

Do they ever mention the sacking of Joyce and the rumors about the cocaine?

What do they make of Emily disappearing and them not being friends anymore?
I reckon Emily disappearing is one of the biggest question points for the huns. Her and R were such friends and she was so integral to the centre. Then suddenly no mention of her and they've unfollowed each other. This one can't be pinned on the trolls and those who ask innocently about her are getting short shrift. It's a narrative R can't control and she hates it. I just hope all of them start googling in an effort to find out and end up here and read the Wiki.

Reactions: 33
I went to look for that and found a load of old posts. This one jumped out as, as well as the usual waffle she mentions her Foster mum who would have been Linda at that age. She's always saying she was the best but in this post says she couldn't talk to her. She also says she had cystitis, thrush and bacterial vaginosis. Now, if she has constantly be getting those three things since she was 16 years old, then surely it would have been looked into way before now? And if she had all three while moving from one Foster home to another, and then from there to a bedsit, and had left those infections untreated she would have landed in hospital.
I miss these posts 😔 no matter what the occasion was R would be there with a relatable tale of how far she’s come in life. I mean connecting a blue bath mad, a diseased Fanny and a high school visit would have been a stretch for anyone but R rose to the challenge.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.