PTWM #161 Turkish tracksuits and a knickerless hoof. Where's the money Rach, tell the truth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so upsetting for anyone who has suffered a miscarriage. IF that’s what it was, it’s traumatising. I’m still traumatised after it happened to me 8 years later. This is not “paid content”, it’s honestly the sickest thing I think she’s ever done.
If her sisters or Vanessa or her real dad are on here, please for the love of god get someone to help her.
If any of the WhatsApp group are on here and still think this woman is amazing, you need serious help.
I wonder if anything has been said on the WhatsApp group about this?
Me too and it's 23 yrs later, it happened twice and even though i went on to have 2 healthy children, I still think the what if. It never leaves you
Hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jesus. What a utter tit show. I have teenage girls (older than T) and they've had the contraception and sex safe talks drilled into them. Sounds, once again that Rachel hasn't bothered to properly educate her 13 year old.
Poor Lula. Rachel. You are an utter disgrace. You're an unfit mother and deserve every spotlight SS shines on you.
If it was hormonal (and I pray to God it was) then you STILL disgust me but not undertaking the medical attention your underage daughter requires. And yeah, that's abusive.
If it was just hormonal she has deliberately put the bait out there that it was something other than that…….she is insane.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.