PTWM #161 Turkish tracksuits and a knickerless hoof. Where's the money Rach, tell the truth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If W hurt himself it’s probably from tripping over in shoes that appear to be too big. She probably has no clue what shoe size he is 🙁

Reactions: 14
Or didn’t she say they were getting S a car for his birthday? Is that coming up soon?
Volvos are expensive, quality cars. Good enough for queen Rach and prince Sloshua, not a chance black sheep of the family Seb is deemed good enough to get one. Even favourite child Betsy only got a second hand polo

Reactions: 18
Anyone else see the Lincolnshaw’s Stairs reveal? Now that’s a nice stair case 👍🏻 way more classy than Ratshit’s newly decorated stairs!

Reactions: 19
I went to look for that and found a load of old posts. This one jumped out as, as well as the usual waffle she mentions her Foster mum who would have been Linda at that age. She's always saying she was the best but in this post says she couldn't talk to her. She also says she had cystitis, thrush and bacterial vaginosis. Now, if she has constantly be getting those three things since she was 16 years old, then surely it would have been looked into way before now? And if she had all three while moving from one Foster home to another, and then from there to a bedsit, and had left those infections untreated she would have landed in hospital.
I'm sure this will be mentioned already as I'm replying to posts from yesterday but if it upset her that much at the time, why joke about it now?

So lil Wibys Christmas outing’s today included a trip to the Volvo car showroom and a wander round an adventure playground 🙄 “but he had the worst day, meltdowns ALL afternoon and hurt himself lots”
I wouldn't have dared take my son to somewhere like that if he was having meltdowns, we'd have saved it for another day! Or one parent would have taken him outside while the other adult dealt with it themselves. And to allow him to just spread his animals everywhere? How disrespectful! Autistic or not, it's just rude. That's the kind of time where the Ipad comes into play, no shame in using them when you need to distract a child so you can concentrate on important stuff!

Reactions: 30
I'm sure this will be mentioned already as I'm replying to posts from yesterday but if it upset her that much at the time, why joke about it now?

I wouldn't have dared take my son to somewhere like that if he was having meltdowns, we'd have saved it for another day! Or one parent would have taken him outside while the other adult dealt with it themselves. And to allow him to just spread his animals everywhere? How disrespectful! Autistic or not, it's just rude. That's the kind of time where the Ipad comes into play, no shame in using them when you need to distract a child so you can concentrate on important stuff!
why did they both need to go and take wibble anyway? Isn’t that why Josh is on a career break (definitely not sacked)? Is Rach worried he’s going to fall penis first into a hot Volvo sales assistant?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How is her first thought not 'how the duck did they know where to send it?'

I would be horrified if strangers sent presents for my son, to my home address. It's bleeping weird.
She shouldn't be taking advantage of vulnerable people like that (what's new?) - when asked for her address, she should have said it wasn't appropriate!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Really any need to share this?
Who was Betsy phoning - is that PA Jo? It’s completely inappropriate and weird for an 18yr old to make naked video calls to her mum’s mates. Why is PTWM trying to turn it into something cute and hilarious. So many strange and concerning things about that family.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
My first thought was why the duck would they have your home address. Stalker central

Reactions: 25

I would be horrified if strangers sent presents for my son, to my home address. It's bleeping weird.
yet again the writing looks similar to Betsy's/Lula's/evri kevi

• Heart
Reactions: 16

It's probs another self sent gift from delivery man Kev , for a dv warrior she's a bit tit at safe guarding ,I would be a bit worried if some random knew where me and all my kids stayed, that and the fact she regularly posts when said kids are home alone silly bint.

Reactions: 14
How does Mrs Disgustington manage to turn a story about Lulas school into a tale about her manky vag???? She makes me queasy. How does she find the time for Joshs fantastic finger banging when shes constantly riddled with something??? Nasty witch 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.