PTWM #160 Travelling the world on PayPal money, her PatreCON tales aren’t even funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absurdity of always having one of Betsys mates staying in that house? Why? Is it some kind of dysfunctional drop in centre for teens? Never known anything like it. Someone else for the teen obsessed sacked stepdad to lust over I suppose🤮
The dynamics in that house are rotten to the core and seriously fucked up.
It's only been a month and she's been "replaced". Literally could not cope without her live in babysitter. This friend I don't think has ever been mentioned / show before, so she can't have been that close! I guess as long as they're over 18 so she can say there was an adult present, she doesn't really give a damn who it is.

Reactions: 27
I for one think it’s fantastic how W copes with all these new people.
Yes he might like them but liking them is very different to being left with them.
She’s very very lucky he adapts so well, especially with his level 3, non verbal autism. I know I wouldn’t be leaving my non verbal child, who can’t understand anything with anyone but me. Especially as he’s unable to tell them if they are horrible etc. But hey ho what do I know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 37
I know I shouldn’t be, but I am so shocked that after yesterdays tears about her daughter this poor excuse of a parent still decided to go out for that meal last night.
One minute crying about Lula making poor choices and how she doesn’t talk to her, an hour later swanning off out to eat overpriced seafood and take pics for the gram!
Of course she can’t talk to you…because you are never there!!
All parents deserve a break and time to see their friends! But come on, only just flown back from Jubai kid free, everyone of those kids needs a parent at the moment, but absolutely nothing is going to ruin her plans.
They might be warm and fed, but those kids are emotionally neglected at every turn.
Surely even the most loyal of huns must question that parenting yesterday.
I’m disgusted.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Let's be honest trolls, we all knew L & I were going to start acting out eventually. They get no attention at home so they look for it elsewhere. I always seems forgotten or ignored, it doesn't even look like he's close to Seb. Rash face needs to put down her phone and actually act like a mum, you know like take them to school, eat a meal ALL together, sit and help with homework etc. Not duck off on nights away, craft with friends, and constantly scam.
It's pretty sad when L wanted to put up a Xmas tree and she is getting someone else to help.. don't even get me started on how much she seems to dislike Wilby and is fake around him.
Sorry for the rant I'll go back to silently reading.. but bleeping fuming about how tit R and J are and how they are failing those kids. Pull your heads out of each other's arses you utter Morons.
Also Slosh, we all know u got the sack but I'll wait the 5 years to see what the excuse is to why u can't go back 😏

Reactions: 49
Felt so sorry for isaac there when she just blanked him while he was talking to her.
What a horrible bleep she is.

• Sad
I know I shouldn’t be, but I am so shocked that after yesterdays tears about her daughter this poor excuse of a parent still decided to go out for that meal last night.
One minute crying about Lula making poor choices and how she doesn’t talk to her, an hour later swanning off out to eat overpriced seafood and take pics for the gram!
Of course she can’t talk to you…because you are never there!!
All parents deserve a break and time to see their friends! But come on, only just flown back from Jubai kid free, everyone of those kids needs a parent at the moment, but absolutely nothing is going to ruin her plans.
They might be warm and fed, but those kids are emotionally neglected at every turn.
Surely even the most loyal of huns must question that parenting yesterday.
I’m disgusted.
Those kids all act the way they do because there's no discipline, no boundaries, no safe space in their own home (Rabies filming Joyce going through Lula's things in her room etc). Anything they text could be screenshot and shared, anything they say is either filmed and shared, or Rustbucket relates it to the camera later on while wiping away fake tears and complaining about how hard it is for her. Her priority is always and forever herself, begging the huns for more money and planning her next child free break or night out loving Silky Steve the hardest.

I wish someone would step in and take those kids away from her, she doesn't deserve them and she doesn't act like a parent. She doesn't even like Seb and Isaac, she took them because she could and to further punish Josh's ex for daring to marry him and have a family.

Reactions: 31
Those kids all act the way they do because there's no discipline, no boundaries, no safe space in their own home (Rabies filming Joyce going through Lula's things in her room etc). Anything they text could be screenshot and shared, anything they say is either filmed and shared, or Rustbucket relates it to the camera later on while wiping away fake tears and complaining about how hard it is for her. Her priority is always and forever herself, begging the huns for more money and planning her next child free break or night out loving Silky Steve the hardest.

I wish someone would step in and take those kids away from her, she doesn't deserve them and she doesn't act like a parent. She doesn't even like Seb and Isaac, she took them because she could and to further punish Josh's ex for daring to marry him and have a family.
Like every typical narcissist, she wanted to win!
She wanted sloshy and she wanted the kids!
Once she got them she’s bored of them and onto the next thing.
She’s always moving onto the next woman’s project, scam or friend. Nothing holds her interest for long.
Big black void inside her!!

And sadly it’s everyone around a narcissist that ends up suffering.

Reactions: 31
Am I the only one who gets the ick about all the young, supposedly vulnerable, girls/women that have moving in/living at their house? It's like a a constant stream.

Reactions: 61
Def not the only one! It’s like she grooms them
Broad sweeping statement incoming and I've said it time and time again, if they lived on a council estate people would look at them differently. They'd be the house that decent parents wouldn't let their kids go to, people would gossip about them and the comings and goings, it would be the house that kids go too because they would be allowed to do whatever they wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Am I the only one who gets the ick about all the young, supposedly vulnerable, girls/women that have moving in/living at their house? It's like a a constant stream.
She's always done it. She's so desperate to be seen as a saviour that she has to surround herself with people who are worse off, so she can say "look what I've given you, look what I've done for you". Things started going south with Emily when she wasn't in control I think - when Emily moved to Devon she was living in a house that Ratchet found for her and was guarantor on, as well as giving her the job as the manager of the centre despite Emily having no experience or qualifications in the field, so she was dependent on Ratshit for her home and her job. Emily moved out of the house when she could, and slowly started backing off, making her own friends instead of hanging around with Raq all the time, and making their relationship just professional (remember when Raq would say she was "her bestie, love you forever" and Emily would say "you're a great boss" 🤣). Her getting pregnant was probably the final straw for Rabies, there was Emily, younger, better fashion sense, actually putting in some work at the centre, and creating her own "patchwork family" with her son, her boyfriend's son, and a baby together. None of the tit that Rabies had to go through, they didn't break up families, shag in the woods, and drag people through court. Emily was binned off as soon as she couldn't be paraded around as "proof" that Racquetball was the hero and saviour.

Reactions: 48
She's always done it. She's so desperate to be seen as a saviour that she has to surround herself with people who are worse off, so she can say "look what I've given you, look what I've done for you". Things started going south with Emily when she wasn't in control I think - when Emily moved to Devon she was living in a house that Ratchet found for her and was guarantor on, as well as giving her the job as the manager of the centre despite Emily having no experience or qualifications in the field, so she was dependent on Ratshit for her home and her job. Emily moved out of the house when she could, and slowly started backing off, making her own friends instead of hanging around with Raq all the time, and making their relationship just professional (remember when Raq would say she was "her bestie, love you forever" and Emily would say "you're a great boss" 🤣). Her getting pregnant was probably the final straw for Rabies, there was Emily, younger, better fashion sense, actually putting in some work at the centre, and creating her own "patchwork family" with her son, her boyfriend's son, and a baby together. None of the tit that Rabies had to go through, they didn't break up families, shag in the woods, and drag people through court. Emily was binned off as soon as she couldn't be paraded around as "proof" that Racquetball was the hero and saviour.
My favourite was when E went out with Jordan I think and did a post (maybe it was his birthday?) and Rach had to comment about how she made it all happen. It was arse clenchingly cringey. Emily is definitely toxic due to making a life that isn't reliant on Rachael.

Has Betsy friend G been chucked to the toxic pile?
she hasn’t been around for a while

She is so desperate for content isn’t she
I don't believe G has been seen since the holiday, maybe spending that time with the Shambleton clan made her realise what a shitshow it is, and she fucked off back to her parents.

Reactions: 17
My favourite was when E went out with Jordan I think and did a post (maybe it was his birthday?) and Rach had to comment about how she made it all happen. It was arse clenchingly cringey. Emily is definitely toxic due to making a life that isn't reliant on Rachael.
And now Jordan is her new director in the women’s centre. No doubt he’s not allowed to talk to E anymore.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
And now Jordan is her new director in the women’s centre. No doubt he’s not allowed to talk to E anymore.
Is he? I missed that!

Just checked and he isn't, it's Jen who was appointed in her place. Thought we had some new tea then!

Reactions: 6
Is he? I missed that!

Just checked and he isn't, it's Jen who was appointed in her place. Thought we had some new tea then!
I don't know if he's a director but he's been referred to as manager.

Also looks like Ben the Boring Bastard has served his purpose doesn’t it?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.