PTWM #160 Travelling the world on PayPal money, her PatreCON tales aren’t even funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that ss won't do much. At the very least they will have a file on her and have made the odd welfare call. I know someone who's son is totally out of control (he's 12 but has been a nightmare since the age of 6) he's still in his mothers care even though she's has ss involvement and also police involvement regarding her child disappearing into the town centre at 2am and being found asleep in a phone box!! Truant from school regularly, hits his young siblings, hits his mother, he even got his father falsely arrested because he thought it was funny in front of his mates to accuse him of beating him ☹ he drinks, drugs and smokes. he will end up in a young offenders by the time he's 16! His mother does nothing to safeguard him.

The same with R... she would rather pass the responsibility onto someone else to deal with and everyone needs to feel sorry for her!
Yeah kids make you feel tit sometimes, they stress you out, upset you and hurt you etc but suck it up, your the parent..not your eldest daughter!!!!

Reactions: 20
The absurdity of always having one of Betsys mates staying in that house? Why? Is it some kind of dysfunctional drop in centre for teens? Never known anything like it. Someone else for the teen obsessed sacked stepdad to lust over I suppose🤮
The dynamics in that house are rotten to the core and seriously fucked up.

Reactions: 46
I hate reading all the replies about how the kids must be like that because of the parents. I was absolutely horrific as a teenager and I had a perfectly normal childhood with good parents and boundaries. Smoked from age 11, sexually active very young, done drugs etc. I did it all from a very young age. There was no reason at all I just did it. I am ND so that may well play a big part. Sadly my 15 year old daughter has been exactly the same!!
I think I have done a really good job of bringing her up. No major trauma in her life,. Shown her an abundance of love her whole life, always been really open, discussing the important stuff, had very firm boundaries in place (too strict according to her) yet she still did all the same things I did. She is also highly likely ND but not diagnosed. Makes me feel really tit reading what people say as I genuinely think I've done a good job bringing my kids up.
I don't have any doubt they are not great parents but that doesn't mean the kids are doing those things because of it.

Kids will often go off the rails. Some worse than others. No one is doubting or questioning it.

The problem I personally have is rather than parent them like you have she fucks off on holidays. Leaves them with strangers. Tells all her huns about how awful they are whilst doing nothing about it.

She’s making money off the back of their normal teenage behaviour and that is definitely worth calling her out for. She’s making money off poor Wilby. Whilst doing minimal parenting.
She exposed them daily and is putting them at risk.

I’d never judge anyone’s parenting, unless they behaved like these dickheads.

Reactions: 24
Sorry to jump in but her story just riled me. ‘People just trying to live’ yet here you are showing everyone your ‘great investment cardigan’ duck. OFF. Read the bleeping room you absolute prick.

View attachment 1806238
What she doesn’t get is it’s this jarring between flash the cash and saviour to the poor that people don’t like. You can’t expect to be showing off all your Gucci one minute then talking about the sadness of the cost of living crisis and not get called out on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Shows off fancy meal and shares the devastating real life story of someone struggling in the current financial crisis. PICK A LANE WOMAN, you can’t do both!!

Reactions: 40
Reading this thread and agreeing with every post, makes me wonder if any of the huns will screenshot any of it and send it to Ratchet. The fact that so many of us are posting the same thing makes me think not 🙁

Reading this thread and agreeing with every post, makes me wonder if any of the huns will screenshot any of it and send it to Ratchet. The fact that so many of us are posting the same thing makes me think not 🙁
They don't need to, she absolutely reads here, despite what she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They might not get a visit or call from SS but they will be on the radar at school and school nursing service probs and health visitor who will all communicate with one another. Especially if there has been visits from the police etc.

You know what, I don’t believe there will ever be a big “downfall” mainly because it’s very cult like.

However, that being said, nobody in that house is happy. Josh isn’t happy no matter how much they try and pretend to love each other the hardest. Rach is definitely icked by him even though she pretends she isn’t. She throws lavish stuff at their relationship to try and keep it together for the sake of the gram. Both her and Slosh are looking more awful by the minute looks wise, they’re aging at lightening speed. They have no real solid friends just paid employees. All the kids are off the rails in some way.

When the gram has gone, and her kids have grown up, she’s going to be a lonely old woman, I’m pretty certain most of those kids will go low or no contact with her and slosh, might take a good few year but it’ll happen.

At the end of it all, she’s going to be left with just her Gucci sunglasses and mulberry bag - that’s karma enough itself.

Reactions: 35
You know what, I don’t believe there will ever be a big “downfall” mainly because it’s very cult like.

However, that being said, nobody in that house is happy. Josh isn’t happy no matter how much they try and pretend to love each other the hardest. Rach is definitely icked by him even though she pretends she isn’t. She throws lavish stuff at their relationship to try and keep it together for the sake of the gram. Both her and Slosh are looking more awful by the minute looks wise, they’re aging at lightening speed. They have no real solid friends just paid employees. All the kids are off the rails in some way.

When the gram has gone, and her kids have grown up, she’s going to be a lonely old woman, I’m pretty certain most of those kids will go low or no contact with her and slosh, might take a good few year but it’ll happen.

At the end of it all, she’s going to be left with just her Gucci sunglasses and mulberry bag - that’s karma enough itself.
Well Sloshy will get his dream retirement of a one bedroom flat in Spain where none of the kids can visit, because they won't want to!

Reactions: 23
I thought it was interesting one of the clips of Josh saying something along the lines of “it’s hard for us to get to know new people / make new friends because it often comes back to bite us” (you get the jist - can’t be arsed rewatching him to properly quote)

well why would they need new people I. Their lives? How many of you are often making tonnes of new friends at 40. Nothing wrong with it but most of us have a long list of those friendship groups already built on trust. The primary school or high school besties, college or first time job friends, the baby/playgroup mummy’s, work mates etc. I’ve had all mine quite a while! And what a lovely amazing bunch they are, all with their own quirks and ways they support me like they’d never know

Reactions: 27
It's really telling that it sounds like she would have been cool with T going to that party with a WKD her sister bought her and not knowing anything about it. Basically, as long as the kids duck ups don't affect her or make her feel bad, that's ok and can be put into the bucket of "teenage stuff". It's only when they get caught and she has to actually deal with the repercussions that it becomes a problem - because it interferes with her life and her priorities. She's the same with her Mum's illness - completely ignores it until it means she's been inconvenienced (like when she had a fall and it was when she was busy with something else). Absolute classic Narcissist.

Patchwork life is falling apart thread by (tattle) thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Patchwork life is falling apart thread by (tattle) thread!

It's early but I'm nominating this for the next thread title!

Anyone else notice when she was showing off the tat shop crap, she said about having all the receipts in a drawer and she's sure the kids have a nosey in there to see what she's bought "not a lot this year" yeah love, because your stupid followers have paid for it all! Plus I thought all the tit under the stairs was meant to be Christmas presents?

Reactions: 50
They might be discussing it in their WhatsApp group, if it’s still going. With queen Nikki telling them all not to believe a word of it. The master never lies will be rule number 1. I hope some of them are opening their eyes by now though 🤞 I’d love it if one of them joined here. Or even queen Nikki herself 😂 could you imagine!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just can't believe in her head it's ok for Betsy to secretly buy her 13 year old sister wkd to take to a party so she appears 'cool' to her friends. Wkd is alcohol you idiot and the boys mum is/was an alcoholic so you'd think she would know the dangers of drinking from a young age! As long as the kids are out of her hair and not bothering her she doesn't give a tit. My kids went to parties where a parent was present and I always always went to pick them up afterwards not only for safety but because we used to have lovely chats on the way home. Instead of going for dinner with Arstrid last night why. Didn't she say ' so sorry to miss your birthday dinner. I need to spend a bit of time with Tallulah as she needs me right now' Arstrid is a mum of girls (seems to actually love them too) so she would understand. But no, her daughter is addicted to vaping, possibly sexually active and drinking alcohol but she couldn't get away quick enough..and social services don't see the need to get involved?? Hope the school are aware. She absolutely disgusts me and do all the sycophants around her enabling her antics. Josh's mum and sister, her mum and the whole patchwork crew. Do not understand the hold she has over them all.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.