PTWM #160 Travelling the world on PayPal money, her PatreCON tales aren’t even funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Jordan was working at the centre too!

So much for her monthly podcasts and wanky quizzes with Ben that was promised to the paying huns.
They literally just pay to watch her go live and talk about herself.

Reactions: 17
I see she's had her roots done. How does she find the time with working all day every day saving women and children with no time to parent her own?

I'm sure someone on here said a little while back that GG had moved in with her boyfriend?

Reactions: 13

So much for her monthly podcasts and wanky quizzes with Ben that was promised to the paying huns.
I don’t think they are getting 50% of what is promised in Patrecon now?

Reactions: 10

She promised loads if I remember correctly. She was going to be writing regular journals, doing podcasts, exclusive videos etc, she did a few and then got bored.

Reactions: 11
I hated when Emily would post a photo and Rachel would comment 'nice dress from my wardrobe ' or 'i recognise those boots' . Always had to have a dig.

Reactions: 48
Random thought of the day…
I wonder if Emily, V or anyone else on the toxic pile have a WhatsApp group?!
Now that’s a WhatsApp group I wouldn’t mute the notifications on!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I hated when Emily would post a photo and Rachel would comment 'nice dress from my wardrobe ' or 'i recognise those boots' . Always had to have a dig.
Ugh, remember that time Emily had ordered a load of dresses online and sent Rabies photos of herself in them and she shared them? There was probably a reason Emily didn't put them on her own Instagram (didn't like them, didn't suit her, didn't look like she expected etc) but Ratfink went ahead and did it anyway.

With friends like Raq, who needs enemies?

Reactions: 37
Screenshot 2022-12-14 at 12.02.09.png

Screenshot 2022-12-14 at 12.02.43.png

Screenshot 2022-12-14 at 12.03.07.png

Not quite the full on outcomes she promised for her Patrecons is it.
I'd be interested to know if the Instagram really is AD free

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Unfortunately the bar is set really high for SS intervention especially in her area.
It’s not right what goes on in her home but believe me there is far worse going on in some children’s lives. She will never hit the bar for SS investigation they see a bunch of kids fed, watered, clothed living in a decent sized house. Regardless of what goes on it just won’t happen.
Anyway she works with SS don’t you know!?
so therefore they will know how amazin and incredible she is!
Whilst they may not be at risk of physical harm they are suffering from emotional harm (significant I’d say for T) and I agree with the comment you replied too, children have been removed for far less. At the very least it is my view they should be on CIN plans and closer involvement from the other services and schools. I fear the path for T will otherwise be a very hard and bumpy one!

Reactions: 26
Whilst they may not be at risk of physical harm they are suffering from emotional harm (significant I’d say for T) and I agree with the comment you replied too, children have been removed for far less. At the very least it is my view they should be on CIN plans and closer involvement from the other services and schools. I fear the path for T will otherwise be a very hard and bumpy one!
We have said before on these threads that Tallulah in particular is a massive risk for being groomed (I'm thinking those girls who think they're really cool because they have an older boyfriend who picks them up from school in his car etc - and as an adult you're horrified that a lad of 19-20 is hanging around with a 14 year old girl). She's extremely vulnerable given that her mum and stepdad give absolutely no shits about where she is, what she's doing etc, her house is the "fun house" where she can come home late with loads of mates and start a fire, where someone will get her alcohol etc. Added to the fact she may well be neurodiverse and will go along with others in an attempt to fit in (masking), it leaves her very open to manipulation by people who won't have her best interests at heart.

Rabies made out that Lula had moved school to get better support with the potential autism, but was it to try and cover her tracks? It's not unusual for kids to be moved if the parents think teachers and school staff might be sniffing around a bit too much for their liking.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
We have said before on these threads that Tallulah in particular is a massive risk for being groomed (I'm thinking those girls who think they're really cool because they have an older boyfriend who picks them up from school in his car etc - and as an adult you're horrified that a lad of 19-20 is hanging around with a 14 year old girl). She's extremely vulnerable given that her mum and stepdad give absolutely no shits about where she is, what she's doing etc, her house is the "fun house" where she can come home late with loads of mates and start a fire, where someone will get her alcohol etc. Added to the fact she may well be neurodiverse and will go along with others in an attempt to fit in (masking), it leaves her very open to manipulation by people who won't have her best interests at heart.

Rabies made out that Lula had moved school to get better support with the potential autism, but was it to try and cover her tracks? It's not unusual for kids to be moved if the parents think teachers and school staff might be sniffing around a bit too much for their liking.
Totally agree about the school move, has t she moved another child as well?

Reactions: 7
There is so many things that are disgusting in that house of horrors. The way she handled the T issue just sums up what a cretin she is, she made it Betsy’s problem, why should she have to do anything she had plans with Asteroid and Simple Simon, and we all know nothing gets in the way of repugnant enjoying herself. If that was any of my kids behaving like that I would be a complete wreck trying to think of ways to help them, not making it someone else’s problem, I’m there mum and it’s my job because I love my kids. Also the fact that there is another teenager living in that house is giving me really bad vibes, I don’t get it, it’s just bleeping weird. Poor Seb and Issac have no chance she doesn’t give a tit about her maternal kids what chance have those boys got. Especially with arsewipe as there dad, it is going to take something really bad to happen before anything is done but it will be to late by then.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.