PTWM #160 Travelling the world on PayPal money, her PatreCON tales aren’t even funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree about the school move, has t she moved another child as well?
She was talking about moving Edie, but as far as I know she hasn't done yet. Maybe her dad didn't support it and got involved to stop her.

Reactions: 13
She reminds me of Matilda Wormwoods Mum!

Always about her, doesn’t parent, loves herself, looks shocking etc 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So do we think she’s hoping this clothing line is going to take off like “In the Style” etc. I bet she’s already got a list of people she hopes to colander with?

Reactions: 15
Is it not really difficult to break into the fashion scene in the middle of a coat of living crisis?

will she wear it day to day to go with her Gucci and mulberry accessories?

It will be in slave jo written on the back of a fag packet job description that she must wear it though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just on the topic of T and the underage sex…I remember when Rachael said a few months ago she never saw T as after school she was straight at her boyfriends. This was when she was 12! Appalling parenting all round.

Reactions: 27
I thought Jordan was working at the centre too!

So much for her monthly podcasts and wanky quizzes with Ben that was promised to the paying huns.
They literally just pay to watch her go live and talk about herself.
She did the first couple of months to try and entice people into paying. They’ve probably forgotten they’re even signed up now, PayPal mark 2!

Reactions: 12
She did the first couple of months to try and entice people into paying. They’ve probably forgotten they’re even signed up now, PayPal mark 2!
I think that side of things will be harder - I’m on a proper Patreon for a couple of proper people and you get notifications all the time telling you what they’re up to

Reactions: 8
I think that side of things will be harder - I’m on a proper Patreon for a couple of proper people and you get notifications all the time telling you what they’re up to
i’m on one for a podcast - the podcast guys pause the subscription when they’re off doing other stuff and don’t have time to do the podcast.

Reactions: 10
So if she’s not posting anything they won’t get many notifications surely?

Reactions: 6
Behind again! I know B isn’t perfect and she does really anger me with her bullying sneery attitude but I really hope she doesn’t end up moving back home because of the bombardment of guilt that has been flung at her the past couple of weeks. She is being emotionally blackmailed, it’s disgusting, apologies if this has already been said, but it’s being really bugging me. R is manipulating her to come back home, even with the look at me all cosy and best pals with your mate B, the “you can be replaced easily“ alarm will be going off in that poor girls head. Hopefully she won’t cave and move back, I don’t think anything can ever change my mind how vile R is.

Reactions: 41
Picture it:

Bright pink hoodie, with "chavvy jogging suit" right across the tits in a swirly, leopard print font.
Or perhaps “itsnotanADorfruitoftheloomdickheads” down each arm? Delicately embroidered free of charge by her mates in Styal?

[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was wondering if Rachel Hambleton's new lush clothing name was a similar name to other brands.
It appears that it is similar to another clothing company called REBL.

"If you choose a name that is too similar to the name of a competing business, that business may accuse you of infringing on its trademark rights. When that happens, you may be forced to change the name of your business. You may even be ordered to pay monetary damages".
Screenshot_20221214_102247_Chrome.jpg

Oopsy Rachel 😐.
Edit to add, I know Ms Hambleton has full stops between each letter, but surely R.E.B.L clothing of Paignton could seriously damage the reputation and sales of REBL of USA, if people associate them with Rachel Hambleton?

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.