PTWM #160 Travelling the world on PayPal money, her PatreCON tales aren’t even funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s bright idea was it to launch a new (not cheap) fashion label 10 days before Christmas when most folks have spent their Christmas budget already, Royal Mail are striking and the other couriers are struggling to keep up with demand, January sales start Boxing Day so yeah someone’s going to spend their Christmas money on a new hoodie and not the Viv shoes they’ve been saving up all year for, that’s if they aren’t already relying on getting money for Christmas so they can pay the bleeping gas bill. You crack on Rach! Your dwindling huns won’t fund your lifestyle forever

Reactions: 37
It's all going to be tacky and a rip off, same as her.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry what... my mind is absolutely blown.
So, it's okay that B would most likely have got T a bottle of WKD, instead of spirits to still look cool in front her mates.
T is 13.... THIRTEEN. FFS RACHEL!!!
It's still alcohol! It's still underage drinking! I THOUGHT YOUR HUSBAND WAS A POLICE OFFICER?!
Why is it okay that B would have handled it in private?
Why is R calling B to check that how she's handling it is okay? B is still only 18!? Yes, she's an adult but she's not T's Mother... stop placing all the mothering responsibilities onto her and let her live her bleeping life.
Does she not think about what she's spewing?!
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU'RE UNDER SOCIAL SERVICE'S RADAR.

I’ve not caught up yet but I can’t not comment on this. I think this is why I get so triggered by her and so very rarely comment. My mother would have rung me and “checked” she was “she was doing the right thing” when i was B’s age and younger. I believe it was 100% to put some of the responsibility on to me and not her. And yeah to guilt me into taking care of them “because I was so natural and caring and just know what to do.”

I won’t get into it to much because I’m in danger of going off on a tangent but So much of the way B is towards her siblings I see in myself. Even the bitchy snarky parts. In a way it makes you very resentful that they seem like they are allowed to be “free” while you are given adult responsibilities (at least emotionally if not in all areas) from as young as you remember. Because your mum loves the attention of having kids but not the work it entails.
It also makes you feel so protective of them. And I was a kid so some of my ways of protecting them were stupid. My mum should have stepped in. But she didn’t. If I had gotten in real trouble from it she would have absolutely claimed her own innocence as well.
I still feel responsibility for my siblings and my mothers well-being and happiness now and I’m nearing 40 and they are all adults.

Whoever is reading this for her needs to let her know all of this is going to affect every choice her eldest daughter makes for so much of her life. The guilt I was conditioned to feel for doing anything even slightly for myself will never go away. I have boundaries now (and boy that took a lot of therapy) but some days the guilt and self doubt is horrendous. It’s absolutely bleeping heartbreaking knowing how B must feel to me and I’ve never met them.

It’s also made me the same to my own children as I am to my siblings. And I’ve missed so much of the times I should be enjoying them because I was worrying or feeling guilty for them. So I’ve probably damaged them in some way as well. (Or made them think they have to take absolutely no responsibility in their lives because I will.)
Anyway this is about 10% of what I could say on this topic but I need to stop or it will be ridiculous.
oh but just to add if my son’s girlfriends mum had even slightly hinted to anyone that my son might have had sex with her underage daughter (they are similar ages to L) I would have been livid. Let alone to potentially thousand of people. SERIOUSLY how can you possibly think that’s ok??

• Heart
Reactions: 67
It's all going to be tacky and a rip off, same as her.
duck me, she's like a child😩.
She's selling cheap & nasty overpriced jogging suits, in dirty washed out colours and with a cheap leopard print badge & label.
She's obviously aiming for London Fashion week 🫣.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No doubt that’s her new brand Rebl tracksuit she’s wearing. Light Lnd have just released similar tracksuits. Not an original bone in her body has she.
HMP trackies kidda

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just caught up with the Lula situation, It amazes me how none of the huns can see posts like that and not be put off.

Publicly humiliating your child online, to thousands is so so damaging. It happened to me (on a much smaller scale) but it was soul destroying.
My mum posted on FB, in a negative way, when I was younger about me SH’ing, she told everyone she could, public groups, random people in comments on MH ads, most of our street, which all circled back to people at school. Almost everyone I came into contact with knew - and it was devastating to know that the person I should’ve trusted with life could do that.
10 years on & I am still in weekly therapy & still trying to form meaningful relationships where trust isn’t an issue.

I wish she’d think, get up off her phone and parent those kids properly. Not using them for her ‘give me sympathy’ stories.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.