PTWM #160 Travelling the world on PayPal money, her PatreCON tales aren’t even funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Lula...shes the one I worry about the most 😥 Are you bleeping surprised Rach? You leave her to her own devices every other week, she's out till all hours doing God knows what. IT ISNT NORMAL FOR A 12/13 YEAR OLD TO DO THIS!!! My 12 year old is in by 6 o clock unless he's at a friend's house with the both sets of parents permission and knowledge. If he's out doing something special on a weekend it might be later but I would drop him there and pick him up afterwards. HE'S 12. he doesn't vape or drink alcohol. He still hates girls so that's one thing not to worry about for a few years off yet 🤣 it's called parenting Rachael - kids do not become independent adults at age 11 you moron.
My daughter is 12. I know where she is all thr time. Her phone shuts down at 8pm because she doesn't need whats app etc at that time. All she wants to do is watch The Simpsons, game,
I hate reading all the replies about how the kids must be like that because of the parents. I was absolutely horrific as a teenager and I had a perfectly normal childhood with good parents and boundaries. Smoked from age 11, sexually active very young, done drugs etc. I did it all from a very young age. There was no reason at all I just did it. I am ND so that may well play a big part. Sadly my 15 year old daughter has been exactly the same!!
I think I have done a really good job of bringing her up. No major trauma in her life,. Shown her an abundance of love her whole life, always been really open, discussing the important stuff, had very firm boundaries in place (too strict according to her) yet she still did all the same things I did. She is also highly likely ND but not diagnosed. Makes me feel really tit reading what people say as I genuinely think I've done a good job bringing my kids up.
I don't have any doubt they are not great parents but that doesn't mean the kids are doing those things because of it.
Same. I was raised in a single parent family and my mum was amazing. I still rebelled in a massive way. Smoking and drinking at 13, under age sexual activity and missing school. Our ttachment was good I calmed down and scraped through my GCSEs. I have always worked and grew up as a generally well rounded adult. I do have Adult Diagnosed ADHD which my brother also has. I worry for my daughter as she is showing signs too. I am also hopeful with the right guidance and support she will be fine too. These poor kids have no hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just flipping back a minute to Seb apparently "not believing in addiction" and telling Lula it's all in her mind, why is Ratchet not challenging this sort of behaviour from him? Surely with all the work she's done with the lush women down at Trevi she should know that addiction is very real, and it is her role as one of the adults in that house to educate Seb? Or does he have that view because they've spent years slagging off his mum, telling him that she wasn't really an addict, she just preferred the booze to her kids because she's so uncaring and toxic etc.

I'd love to know how many of the lush mums who are in Styal Prison with their babies are there due to crimes committed because of addiction.

Reactions: 53
I keep asking this. I’ve checked the wiki- no information.

where is Emily? What happened?

Reactions: 3
I keep asking this. I’ve checked the wiki- no information.

where is Emily? What happened?
Emily has left the patchwork house; she and Rachel are no longer friends either on instagram or seemingly in life. She wished the centre the best but said nothing about the Hambletons and why she left really. Bit of a mystery.

Reactions: 14
I was wondering if Rachel Hambleton's new lush clothing name was a similar name to other brands.
It appears that it is similar to another clothing company called REBL.

"If you choose a name that is too similar to the name of a competing business, that business may accuse you of infringing on its trademark rights. When that happens, you may be forced to change the name of your business. You may even be ordered to pay monetary damages".
View attachment 1807361
Oopsy Rachel 😐.
Edit to add, I know Ms Hambleton has full stops between each letter, but surely R.E.B.L clothing of Paignton could seriously damage the reputation and sales of REBL of USA, if people associate them with Rachel Hambleton?
American companies are notoriously litigious when it comes to protecting their brand names. A burger company in America forced a restaurant local to my parents to change it's name and it wasn't even that similar! It would be a shame if someone let REBL USA know about this chancer in Devon wouldn't it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just checked the terms and conditions on Patreon, so she literally doesn't have to upload anything and she can still keep people's money.
Refunds can be requested but its up to the creator to pay people back 😦
Screenshot_20221214-184024_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
American companies are notoriously litigious when it comes to protecting their brand names. A burger company in America forced a restaurant local to my parents to change it's name and it wasn't even that similar! It would be a shame if someone let REBL USA know about this chancer in Devon wouldn't it 🤔
That would be a real shame!
Obviously I wouldn't do such a thing & I'm especially looking forward to seeing Rachel Hambleton's new clothing range and buying lots of lush outfits for myself and my squad of besties
🩵💙🩵.
Imagine if not just one, but several people contacted REBL USA, and told them about the name of Rachel Hambleton's clothing range being so like their brand name 😲.
That would be really unfortunate, wouldn't it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Finally caught up, Zara attempted legal action against a small company for having a similar sounding name. So a clothing company that has exactly the same name as another business isn't going to go down well.

Old pelican chops at the seafood restaurant last night. Hope they gave her extra fish.
280B3F73-74D1-4A97-8C12-C0843256B700.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Emily has left the patchwork house; she and Rachel are no longer friends either on instagram or seemingly in life. She wished the centre the best but said nothing about the Hambletons and why she left really. Bit of a mystery.
Thank you. Very strange considering how close they were!

Reactions: 9
I think R.E.B.L is just coming under the PTWM umbrella? I don’t think she will establish it as another Ltd company?

Reactions: 6
I think R.E.B.L is just coming under the PTWM umbrella? I don’t think she will establish it as another Ltd company?
Yep all profits will go to her. I bet she's pissed she went with the patchwork tit first. I'm still interested as to whether she'll stock this stuff in the shop and blur the line further about where this money is going.

Reactions: 13
I didn't get chance to post this yesterday, had saved it to my phone. I can imagine that once Rachel gets wind of it, she will have another money making scheme going.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Trying to caught up but thinking back to when I was a teenager my mum uste to tell one of her friends all of the fuckeries I got up to and i would always get so mad and upset about it, I can’t imagine how Lula must feel having it broadcast to 1000s 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 20
My brain hurts ….
No real content for ages from her apart from shite then boom big dramas ….
A 13 year old vaping addict who may or may not have slept with her boyfriend was gonna be allowed out to a party with booze and too STAY OVER never mind the lads and the voddy that was scuppered thank the lordy eh? Micro managed the important parenting eh?
The drama and the crying from Picasso face is guilt no 13 year old should be joining in any of those shennigans much less a vulnerable one

The guilt & woe is me I'm the victim …..duck off you kids are .
And sloshly can spot red flags a mile off ? With toxic friends ? Yet he cant spot offspring who need guidance ?
he couldn't spot luminous gif mask on his own face

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Assuming Racket can't attend this Paignton gift wrap event for children living below the poverty line in Torbay. She can't even be bothered to wrap her own kid's stuff. Wonder what excuse she is telling herself? She can hardly pretend that she is prioritising parenting her kids...

Don't think she can claim she supplied gifts either as not one of the people in the live appears to be wrapping a voucher 🤣

Screenshot_20221214-204446_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Assuming Racket can't attend this Paignton gift wrap event for children living below the poverty line in Torbay. She can't even be bothered to wrap her own kid's stuff. Wonder what excuse she is telling herself? She can hardly pretend that she is prioritising parenting her kids...

Don't think she can claim she supplied gifts either as not one of the people in the live appears to be wrapping a voucher 🤣

View attachment 1807768
She’s probably had Jo drop off her kids’ presents there so they can be wrapped for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.