PTWM #157 All the clobber, what a plucking knobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she not uploaded stories to fb or has she somehow blocked me?
She doesn’t really bother with FB, you need to use an anonymous Instagram viewer if you’re not on IG/don’t want to give her the viewing figures.

Urghhh she’s so bleeping condescending!

Reactions: 12
Silky is loving the nights away & now he’s a fashion icon he’s on a roll 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At this point no balls is annoying me as much as old rabies, omg you sad sad excuse for a man get bloody home and look after your kids, you know the reason you took a career break (sacked) and stop embarrassing yourself being your scamming wife’s slave. You look like a dick In those clothes, get some self respect.

Reactions: 34
If he could duck himself he definitely would. He loves himself the hardest ever!
And he’s dressed like an 85 year old who is just going to take the car out for its weekly drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It baffles me how he's gave up a perfectly good career just to follow her around. There's no logic in it, do they think this insta life they have will financially support them for the next 20 years until they hit retirement age?? Its madness, he's not just gave up a job, he's gave up stability, a pension (?) ,his dignity!
People have already clocked on to her scamming and shes not as popular as she once was, even more will get bored of her seeing as she can't even keep up with the ever changing trends on the net! She has no usp anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Talking about W’s obsession with the animals and lining them up, what happened to his palm tree obsession? You know, the one that created the Wow sweatshirt that she made loads of money from. That was orchestrated by her for the £££’s but he moved onto something else. I do feel she puts these obsession onto him because she’s read that’s what autistic children do. All children are unique, regardless of nt or nd but she just wants to turn everything into a money making scam. I have a feeling the nursery will soon be toxic but surely even the hunnest of huns will see how much progress he’s making. If he doesn’t have a 1-1 at school it’ll prove how much she’s embellished his ‘condition’.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Talking about W’s obsession with the animals and lining them up, what happened to his palm tree obsession? You know, the one that created the Wow sweatshirt that she made loads of money from. That was orchestrated by her for the £££’s but he moved onto something else. I do feel she puts these obsession onto him because she’s read that’s what autistic children do. All children are unique, regardless of nt or nd but she just wants to turn everything into a money making scam. I have a feeling the nursery will soon be toxic but surely even the hunnest of huns will see how much progress he’s making. If he doesn’t have a 1-1 at school it’ll prove how much she’s embellished his ‘condition’.
He even had some inflatable palm trees for a while because he was "so obsessed" with them. Haven't seen them in ages, have we? Then he was "so obsessed" with signs and someone sent her a load of play ones, haven't seen them either. It's almost like he goes through stages of what he's into, just like most toddlers that have ever been 🤷

Reactions: 47
My asd son had to be referred to by a characters name for about 6months. Every thing he did was related to by that character. It was a nightmare as he wouldn’t answer his own name 😂

my other asd son is still “stuck” on his same thing from years ago. That is also a nightmare as it’s gets quite difficult to cart his collection about 🙈😂

and neither of them have 1-1. Even though they are very obviously autistic. I never told Someone one met the other week he was autistic I just let them have their meet. The lady said to me the other day “is he diagnosed, otherwise I’d put him forwards myself”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.