PTWM #157 All the clobber, what a plucking knobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next thread suggestion
Will jubai happen, who knows, but everytime rachet speaks her nose grows!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have you seen the "horses mane" video from her Instagram?
She's had Mannah's face in her fanny while she was cutting and styling her pubes ready to go night clubbing.
Lush.
Omg no! I must have missed thoseā€¦..have I had a lucky escape maybe?! šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she so worried about leaving Wilby but no mention of the others? I'd miss/not want to leave all my children not just one of them.

I'm sure they'll get over it and go to Jubai. Especially if tattle is speculating it's made up.

Sounds like she's always needed a bit of help getting it on. Unless she doesn't actually fancy blokes?
[/QUOTE]

She is not worried about leaving Wilby one bit! She claims Josh is worried but he is probably more worried about having to spend 5 days alone with her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.