PTWM #157 All the clobber, what a plucking knobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worth remembering before getting annoyed about things, that his parents couldn't give a flying duck about his development and escape out of the door as soon as they can.

I honestly believe that Nursery, like the older childrens schools, are well aware of the issues and choosing the softly, softly positive affirmation path to increase Josh & Rachael's awareness as parents. It's only Rachael that says he 'needs' those toys. Nursery could and most likely see something entirely different from the behaviour he displays there.

What did she say the other day? "He's making me look like a liar." Speaks for itself really 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Ironic how your telling.me this is a forum where people can express their opinions then tell me I'm "getting my knickers in a twist" for expressing mine?!

And apart from where they withheld his comfort toys and only put them out as he got distressed. Yep fantastic bleeping job.

Which is exactly what I did.

And what's rude about saying I don't give a tit about someone's opinion? I dont know them and dont care what they think of me? If your concern is people on an internet forum like you, you might want to spend less time on it find real people to interact with.
I think we are all coming from the point that the lining up and obsession he has with animals doesn’t seem to be a Wilby thing it’s a pretend thing Rancid has come up with to fit the autism narrative and I would like to think the nursery are seeing through the pod for diagnosis and are encouraging him with other things.

id like to think if someone had a genuine autism diagnosis and something they absolutely cannot not play with then they’d encourage play with said object. But I’m going to put my neck out there and say that the nursery can see right through Ratshit and are trying to encourage him away from the behaviours he has learned from his twit and twit parents and not his natural behaviours.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Worth remembering before getting annoyed about things, that his parents couldn't give a flying duck about his development and escape out of the door as soon as they can.

I honestly believe that Nursery, like the older childrens schools, are well aware of the issues and choosing the softly, softly positive affirmation path to increase Josh & Rachael's awareness as parents. It's only Rachael that says he 'needs' those toys. Nursery could and most likely see something entirely different from the behaviour he displays there.

What did she say the other day? "He's making me look like a liar." Speaks for itself really 🤷🏻‍♀️
The thing to remember also, is kids are completely different being around their parents and in a childcare setting. When my boys have started preschool, I have always asked if they could try and not give them their dummies, unless really needed, even though they had them a lot at home. If I got a report saying, toddler bean didn’t have their dummy at all today! We distracted him with toys etc, I’d be elated!

And I do agree that the nursery are giving them subtle hints that he can do these things and how well he is doing them.

Reactions: 30
I'd say by the second interaction the nursery posted - they recognised when he needed the animals and instead completely adapted his play so he wasnt just playing with animals he was playing with sand and water as well. But on other occasions they recognised when he would cope without? I'm not an early years practitioner but I am a parent and I'd be happy with this progress! If they left my child crying for their favourite toy all day then yeah I'd be annoyed

Reactions: 36
I understand your passion for Early years but please don't report the nursery to Ofsted. It looks like they are doing a great job with Wilby and also recognise how tit his parents are and are trying to change this. We only have Rachaels word for how attached to those animals he is. She should not be sharing his learning journey with strangers at all and has now caused trouble for the nursery, as she does to everyone she is involved with.

Reactions: 72
I understand your passion for Early years but please don't report the nursery to Ofsted. It looks like they are doing a great job with Wilby and also recognise how tit his parents are and are trying to change this. We only have Rachaels word for how attached to those animals he is. She should not be sharing his learning journey with strangers at all and has now caused trouble for the nursery, as she does to everyone she is involved with.
Imagine losing your job/getting a warning because someone wasn’t happy that you were trying to help a child progress and get him involved…
I’ve seen worse happen in nurseries and nothing get done. He’s clearly a loved little boy (in any setting apart from his parents)

Reactions: 47
The way I read those (which Im quite sure I shouldn't have access to but what does R care ) is that he didn't want to play with animals in the first report and was happy with other toys.
When he wanted them as soon as he went in he was given them. I don't see an issue at all.

Reactions: 30
Why is so money orientated? Like all of the time? I’m sure there was more to the taxi driver than what house he lives in and how much it cost but no. That would’ve been the first thing she’d asked him

Reactions: 14
I don’t believe they’re a comfort toy at all myself. His Mildy autistic at a push. If he was so autistic he would have 121 care at nursery. And she would get disability allowances for him and pip. Neither of which has been mentioned

Reactions: 17
[QUOTE As a former EY Practitioner of many years’ experience, can I just say how utterly abhorrent it is that she’s sharing these private observations and how pissed off I would be if I was from W’s setting- especially if I was the Key Worker who had written them. Massive invasion of privacy and breach of confidentiality. How the hell does she keep getting away with it ? 😡
Surely knowing that everything you put on the notes was going to be made public, would stop you from being completely honest and open?
[/QUOTE]

We have a similar platform for my kids at pre school, when you sign up to it they explicitly say you must not share any photos etc from it. I'd be surprised if theirs doesn't.

Reactions: 19
Why is so money orientated? Like all of the time? I’m sure there was more to the taxi driver than what house he lives in and how much it cost but no. That would’ve been the first thing she’d asked him
Just FYI if any of you are thinking of staying in a deluxe double at that hotel tonight just like our favourite pair, it’s a bargain busting £515 per night. But she NEEDS £35k of gift vouchers from Amazon………..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Saddest thing is that those nursery comments should never have been screenshot and shared on a public forum for strangers to scrutinise. When will she learn?! The nursery seem to be doing a fab job and hes coming on leaps and bounds. Its not their fault his mother over shares his life.

Reactions: 57
I'd be more concerned with letting the nursery know that Ratface has been sharing Wobble's learning journal to her 100s of thousands of followers than reporting them to Ofsted for encouraging more rounded play, but there you go.

Reactions: 60
Check the best selling author thanking Jo for her "itineries". Get a dictionary on that wishlist asap. 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m a EYFS teacher. In nurseries for 3-4 year olds dummies are usually kept in their bag in the cloakroom. They aren’t allowed in the classroom.

W absolutely should be encouraged to play with other things and it sounds like they are doing this gradually and carefully.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just FYI if any of you are thinking of staying in a deluxe double at that hotel tonight just like our favourite pair, it’s a bargain busting £515 per night. But she NEEDS £35k of gift vouchers from Amazon………..
She'll be invoicing that as expenses to whichever local authority it is she's working with. The scruffy bastards. Draining tax payers dry like the dirty Tories they are.

Glad to see she has caught on to using the sick emoji to represent Josh though........... (itineraries also 🤦🏻‍♀️.)

713CDC6B-5F9A-47D4-8326-65E73831ABFE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Check the best selling author thanking Jo for her "itineries". Get a dictionary on that wishlist asap. 🤡🤡🤡
That itinerary is BULLSHIT. Made up to justify another weekend away. Zoom in on the words you can see it’s just a load of shite.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.