PTWM #157 All the clobber, what a plucking knobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don’t know what’s happening behind the scenes at Wilby’s nursery, we don’t know if there’s been meetings with different agencies and parents and therefore what R has shared could well be as a result of meetings about what her and J want for him. When my LO started at nursery they asked us what we thought they could do to help with their progress so whilst it might not seem appropriate what the practitioner has written it may have been been what is agreed by those involved.

Just need to get little W to a children’s barber and he’ll be top top

Reactions: 11
Theres no denying that wilby loves the animals. It's so clear he gets a lot of enjoyment out of them. But I don't necessarily think they are a comfort aid - more a distraction?

My kid isnt autistic but hes been similar to wilby with his interests in that he seems a bit incapable of having more than 1 interest at a time. At one point it was wrestlers. Yes he played with all his wrestlers at any given time but did he have to take a bag of wrestlers to nursery with him? No! Did it suit me to bring some in the bag when we were going for dinner or somewhere that wouldnt be as fun for him? Yes! The animals that he has at nursery seem to be the nurseries own animals? (Maybe I'm wrong) but surely that means hes not carrying in a suitcase full of toy animals for comfort?

Reactions: 16
She can't report the Nursery because she'd have to give her name and details. In which case, given that she's said she is going to, Wibble's nursery can identify her on here. Then all the comments she's written on here about influencers & their kids, would put her own job as an early years practitioner in jeopardy.

The kid is clearly thriving in class. I think we can all see that, even if we are in a bit of a mood ✌

ETA: Rach stop sharing Wibble's private details you knob head. Find a more appropriate cash cow before people get hurt, not least him. Yeh?
You can remain anonymous when reporting settings and staff to Ofsted.

Reactions: 6
Everything she posts, she has a reason for posting. I would bet she’s got some issues with the preschool and has some narrative she is trying to create.

Reactions: 27
Genuinely scrolled through comments to see if there was any mention of Part Time Working Mummy
FEF855B7-6DE4-487B-B461-FB5BF77A513D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
TRIGGER WARNING…….Remember we can all have our own opinion, agree or disagree.
We are not here to hate on one another for our opinions.
Rach chooses to post what she wants, it gives us a topic.
Let her keep posting, give her enough rope!!!!!!
She will come undone, let’s group together and sit and wait, with a coffee and cake!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You can remain anonymous when reporting settings and staff to Ofsted.
I just googled the Gov complaints form and it said give you name. But, I've just googled anonymous reports and you are right, you can.

(bleeping hell 😂😂. As you can probably tell, I've never reported anyone for anything. I prefer to just tell them to behave to their face if I'm that bothered.)

• Wow
I just googled the Gov complaints form and it said give you name. But, I've just googled anonymous reports and you are right, you can.

(bleeping hell 😂😂. As you can probably tell, I've never reported anyone for anything. I prefer to just tell them to behave to their face if I'm that bothered.)
I only know because I work in a nursery and we’re told for whistle blowing purposes so I imagine the OP would know too anyway.

😂😂😂 He thinks this photo is so good it's worthy of a profile pic 😂😂😂
Trolling himself at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My youngest has a blanky. She’s 4 n a half. She still depends on it but she knows she can’t have it at school she also learnt she couldn’t take it to nursery (we took it with us, said bye and I took it home). As soon as she’s home it’s there and she has it. In my eyes that’s what the nursery are trying to teach him 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Jeez, what are Steptoe and Son supposed to be doing in that London, the agenda itinernannery said duck all!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The main issue is not with the nursery it’s with wilberforce’s moron parents, he has never had any boundaries put in place and he is never told no because for some reason she has been scared of him since he left her magic womb.
There is absolutely no need for a 3 year old to take 2 bags full of animals everywhere they go and be allowed to line them up wherever he pleases.
As for Rasputin sharing observations from the nurseries online learning profiles, it is so out of order. I doubt they’d say anything to her since they seem to be up her arse after giving her a star award 🙄

My sons the same age and is also diagnosed with autism, he now goes to nursery without his comfort blanket it stays in his bed my sons completely non verbal doesn’t say anything unlike wilbert… she’s talking tit about the 1 to 1 unless he has an ehcp that states he will need 1 to 1 support he won’t get it my sons going to mainstream until they say they can’t meet his needs ( I had this with my eldest son ) Racheal annoys me so much she talks so much tit it’s like she is trying to make him more autistic than he is and I genuinely don’t get it 🥴 she also shouldn’t be sharing his learning journal on my one from the nursery it states not to be shared on any social media platform

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Its like she has munchaussen by proxy. She exaggerates everything and wants their to be issues with everything. Shes made out every once of her children have had some sort of issue or been a victim of something, everything in her life is drama.
My aunt is abit like that, my cousin made the decision to have a hysterectomy to lower her chances of cancer, my aunt went and told everyone that said cousin had ovarian cancer 🤦‍♀️
If rach has a small nose bleed, she's broken her nose.
If she is on her period, her insides have been ripped out by a rusty knife.
If she does an emergency stop in the car, then she's had a 10 car pile up.
She had a c section, she was horrifically sliced in two.
She was in a mutually toxic relationship, she was in an horrifically abusive relationship being locked in her home.
Her mum didn't buy her trainers, her mum abandoned her on the side of the road when she was 4.
Wilby was a late talker, Wilby is non verbal and she will never hear his voice ever.
You get my drift?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Also just to add my sons obsessed with dinosaurs always try’s to bring 40000 out the house his told no ( because it’s not bleeping practical ) his learnt it’s ok now to leave them at home if we are going out we will let him take a little one but he knows he doesn’t take them to nursery and his absolutely fine with that… kids love routine and the same routine especial kids with autism.. we have an emergency bag with like fidget toys if he get’s overstimulated plus ear defenders ect … Rachael ain’t got a clue she is making the whole thing worse!! Maybe if she took the time to learn about autism she wouldn’t be such a bleep

Reactions: 31
😂😂😂 He thinks this photo is so good it's worthy of a profile pic 😂😂😂
"What I wear" as a highlight. Jesus christ 🤣

All this nursery talk and animal chat has reminded me that myself and my brothers favourite past time as children was to empty the toy box full of animals and dinosaurs and have them create a konga line all around the house. My poor parents had to navigate the line of animals for at least 2 years 🤣

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the animal obsessions is just something rachael is projecting on Wilby and in reality, he just enjoys playing with them and at the moment, they're his favourite

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.